PDA

View Full Version : MSU/Radford basketball game

RocketDawg
12-18-2019, 08:13 PM
We're up 14-11 with about 13 minutes left in the first half.

msstate7
12-18-2019, 08:16 PM
Stewart 9 pts

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:17 PM
This team plays like they give half a shit.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:19 PM
Carter needs to come out and sit a bit.

bstate
12-18-2019, 08:20 PM
Ado just kills us on offense. Perry gets doubled every time he gets the ball by Ado's man. Howland has to try playing Woodard at the 4 and Perry at the 5 to actually give us a far matchup on the offensive end of the floor.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:28 PM
Ado just kills us on offense. Perry gets doubled every time he gets the ball by Ado's man. Howland has to try playing Woodard at the 4 and Perry at the 5 to actually give us a far matchup on the offensive end of the floor.

Nope, he’s too valuable on defense. We’re getting killed because we are not closing out on perimeter shots. Had we closed out this game wouldn’t be close favoring us. 8 of their 9 three point shots have been wide ass open and they have hit 6 of them. We are playing shitty shitty defense.

RougeDawg
12-18-2019, 08:28 PM
Sloppy play and piss poor effort. This team will struggle to make the tournament because they do not give enough effort.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:35 PM
Perry plays zero defense.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:36 PM
Sloppy play and piss poor effort. This team will struggle to make the tournament because they do not give enough effort.

It?s called giving a shit. Worst defense I?ve seen a Howland team play. If you play man to man with that effort you will get torched no matter who you play.

HoopsDawg
12-18-2019, 08:37 PM
Perry plays zero defense.

We have a real problem with Perry and his defense. I also do not like our strategy on screens. I wish Howland would mix in a little zone. Just a little Ben!

msudawg1200
12-18-2019, 08:37 PM
How in the hell do teams shoot so well from 3 against us?

bstate
12-18-2019, 08:38 PM
Nope, he’s too valuable on defense. We’re getting killed because we are not closing out on perimeter shots. Had we closed out this game wouldn’t be close favoring us. 8 of their 9 three point shots have been wide ass open and they have hit 6 of them. We are playing shitty shitty defense.

Watch our pick and roll defense and see how slow we are getting back on the roll guy. That causes our players to have to help down from the corner meaning they do not have time to close out. That is why they get so many open threes. Ado's defense also does not outweigh his inability to catch the ball which causes us to waste easy points.

msstate7
12-18-2019, 08:39 PM
We'll pull this out, and hopefully start rounding into form once we get nick back Sunday. Sometimes it's hard to get a team up for these small schools... LSU getting blasted by ETSU

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:47 PM

Because they are wide open.

Cooterpoot
12-18-2019, 08:48 PM

Because we suck on defense. Howland can recruit but his coaching is past its expiration date. All his teams look similar.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:48 PM
We'll pull this out, and hopefully start rounding into form once we get nick back Sunday. Sometimes it's hard to get a team up for these small schools... LSU getting blasted by ETSU

I expect us to as well. Radford is playing lights out and we are playing like we just don’t give a shit. Hopefully Howland can snap these guys out of this in the second half. ETSU is 1000x better then Radford though. Radford is horrible and probably the worst team we have played this year.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:49 PM
Because we suck on defense. Howland can recruit but his coaching is past its expiration date. All his teams look similar.

When you play man to man without effort you will be torched.

confucius say
12-18-2019, 08:50 PM

I dont know but it is becoming too common to be a fluke. La tech shot it well. And KSU the first half. Cooled off the second half but that is bc they suck shooting, not bc we were contesting shots.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:52 PM
I dont know but it is becoming too common to be a fluke. La tech shot it well. And KSU the first half. Cooled off the second half but that is bc they suck shooting, not bc we were contesting shots.

I told you it’s because they are wide open shots. Most teams can hit wide open shots.

HoopsDawg
12-18-2019, 08:53 PM
Watch our pick and roll defense and see how slow we are getting back on the roll guy. That causes our players to have to help down from the corner meaning they do not have time to close out. That is why they get so many open threes. Ado's defense also does not outweigh his inability to catch the ball which causes us to waste easy points.

I honestly think we would be better defensively if Howland just said no more switching, no hedging, everyone just has to fight thru the screens and let Ado sag. This is 4 of our last 5 opponents that have lit us up from deep.

maroonmania
12-18-2019, 08:53 PM
This is not surprising. I hope NW lights a fire under this team but we are not very good right now. KSU is an average to poor basketball team and we were very fortunate to win that one.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:56 PM

This team screams playing zone but Howland plays only man to man. Ado would thrive in a 3-2 zone where he is able to roam the middle and protect. Plus since Howland has given his typical excuses of I play my players too many minutes a zone allows them to rest or we could play shit defense and barely beat shit teams playing this shit man to man he likes to play. He is a legend and I think he’s a great coach but unfortunately we are getting his old fogey years where he’s not nearly as hungry so we get this shit.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 08:59 PM
I honestly think we would be better defensively if Howland just said no more switching, no hedging, everyone just has to fight thru the screens and let Ado sag. This is 4 of our last 5 opponents that have lit us up from deep.

Or just play zone. A zone would be better against the 3 point shot then playing a half assed man to man where the perimeter player’s man is so far out of the play they get open shot after open shot. At least they wouldn’t be running our guys around and they would be protecting an area and not a man.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 09:00 PM
This is not surprising. I hope NW lights a fire under this team but we are not very good right now. KSU is an average to poor basketball team and we were very fortunate to win that one.

We aren’t very good right now because we don’t give a shit. There’s a difference.

TALL DAWG
12-18-2019, 09:02 PM
This team screams playing zone but Howland plays only man to man. Ado would thrive in a 3-2 zone where he is able to roam the middle and protect. Plus since Howland has given his typical excuses of I play my players too many minutes a zone allows them to rest or we could play shit defense and barely beat shit teams playing this shit man to man he likes to play. He is a legend and I think he?s a great coach but unfortunately we are getting his old fogey years where he?s not nearly as hungry so we get this shit.

Allowing a team like the one we are playing tonight (or really any team for that matter) to make 11 3?s in one half of a game is #pitiful!
Some were left WAO to. Got to defend the perimeter!

RocketDawg
12-18-2019, 09:03 PM
We aren’t very good right now because we don’t give a shit. There’s a difference.

I suppose it's pretty hard to get too enthused when playing a 3-6 team that many of the players (or anybody else either) have never heard of. They need to pick it up a bit in the second half though.

msugolf
12-18-2019, 09:04 PM
This team screams playing zone but Howland plays only man to man. Ado would thrive in a 3-2 zone where he is able to roam the middle and protect. Plus since Howland has given his typical excuses of I play my players too many minutes a zone allows them to rest or we could play shit defense and barely beat shit teams playing this shit man to man he likes to play. He is a legend and I think he’s a great coach but unfortunately we are getting his old fogey years where he’s not nearly as hungry so we get this shit.

I appreciate what he's done to bring us back from the Rick Ray debacle but I honestly won't be upset to have someone with a little more fire. I feel like Howland coaches like this is intramurals and his players play the same way.

Dawgcap
12-18-2019, 09:07 PM
The complainers love these type games! Merry Christmas!

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 09:27 PM
This stupid game is going to go down to the wire. *sigh*

ejdallas322
12-18-2019, 09:28 PM
Is this really our basketball team? I get Nick isn’t playing now, but my God this is freaking Radford we’re talking about

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 09:28 PM
The complainers love these type games! Merry Christmas!

This type of loss keeps you out of the NCAA tourney so yeah there is reason to complain.

HoopsDawg
12-18-2019, 09:29 PM
college basketball refs have never heard of a "no call"

WeWonItAll(Most)
12-18-2019, 09:31 PM
Only at MSU does your All American get the polar opposite of the star treatment from the refs. 2 of Perry's 4 fouls were straight trash

parabrave
12-18-2019, 09:32 PM
Just tuned it on. WTF 12-22 3pt. Carter needs to step it up if he wants to be big, 0-7 fg. Thanks for Ado stepping it up on off the last 2 games,

Dawgcap
12-18-2019, 09:33 PM
This type of loss keeps you out of the NCAA tourney so yeah there is reason to complain.

Games are 40 minutes

RougeDawg
12-18-2019, 09:35 PM
Are players these days ever taught to follow their shots? Woodards free throw was coming right back to him, and he was back peddling And1 style.

msstate7
12-18-2019, 09:36 PM
Our bench: 1 pt 3 reb 0 assists 2 fouls

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 09:38 PM
If you played our freshmen they would beat this team. If Howland had set an example tonight we win this game by 15. Instead we have only played 7 ****ing players!!!! He has not developed a lick of depth for this team. It’s pitiful to watch. Tied and we should be leading by 15+ to a shit team. This is a maddening game.

MarketingBully
12-18-2019, 09:40 PM
Our bench: 1 pt 3 reb 0 assists 2 fouls

Carter has 0 points too. You are only talking about 2 players Molinar and Feazell and Feazell doesn’t give you much stats anyway.

KOdawg1
12-18-2019, 09:44 PM
I miss being good at basketball

msugolf
12-18-2019, 09:45 PM
If you played our freshmen they would beat this team. If Howland had set an example tonight we win this game by 15. Instead we have only played 7 ****ing players!!!! He has not developed a lick of depth for this team. It’s pitiful to watch. Tied and we should be leading by 15+ to a shit team. This is a maddening game.

We have talented guys on the bench that could play and play well. It's just that howland won't play them. He gets married to his main guys and can't think of a way out or what to do. He did the same thing with Woodard last year a few times. That's why I think his time has passed. He doesn't seem as sharp or plugged in to be able to put the puzzle together. It's what got him in trouble at UCLA.

Cloak
12-18-2019, 09:47 PM
Y'all bitch way too much

RocketDawg
12-18-2019, 09:53 PM
Our guys woke up.

chef dixon
12-18-2019, 09:54 PM
Time for everyone to come in here and post and say "MAN I COULDA SWORE WE LOST READING THIS THREAD"

parabrave
12-18-2019, 09:55 PM
Time for everyone to come in here and post and say "MAN I COULDA SWORE WE LOST READING THIS THREAD"

Well up until 3 mins to go we were.

RougeDawg
12-18-2019, 09:56 PM
What is maddening is how slow we dribble the ball up the court. 8-10 seconds to cross mid court almost every time. We just play nonchalant and then try to scramble if we get behind.

chef dixon
12-18-2019, 09:57 PM
Well up until 3 mins to go we were.

I get that. I am mocking the people that do that and do not like to acknowledge how bad we look a lot of the time.

Dawgcap
12-18-2019, 10:01 PM
Always gets quiet with a big lead. Sucks a game last so long

maroonmania
12-18-2019, 10:02 PM
This team absolutely only plays when it feels like it. Pretty obvious watching games like this one. If this team went full out for 40 minutes it could be really, really good. Hopefully we are conserving our energy for conference play.

msstate7
12-18-2019, 10:04 PM
Very unimpressive win, but I'll take it. They did beat northwestern who only lost by 5 against #15 Michigan st tonight

Dawgcap
12-18-2019, 10:05 PM
This team absolutely only plays when it feels like it. Pretty obvious watching games like this one. If this team went full out for 40 minutes it could be really, really good. Hopefully we are conserving our energy for conference play.

Unfortunately no team does and they catch a team motivated. Basketball and baseball are long seasons. Not every game goes to script. Hell football teams have the same problem some times in a 12 game season

maroonmania
12-18-2019, 10:16 PM
What's going on with Carter? Shooting 4-24 from the field the last 2 games (3-13 and 1-11). Very unlike him.

Irondawg
12-18-2019, 10:21 PM
The issue is we play like this WAAAYYY too often under Howland. Everybody has flat games. We tend to go flat for a 1/4 to 1/3 of the season sometimes. Earlier in the year we were playing better defense and better in our offensive sets but we're going back to bad habits.

Be curious to see how adding Nick in affects us.

NCMSTFAN
12-18-2019, 10:28 PM
College basketball goes this way, some games are closer than they should be but as long as we win that's what matters. This same team beat Northwestern and alot of their losses came against quality opponents. I watched Southern Miss give Texas Tech all they wanted a couple nights ago, and Tech had just come off of beating #1 Louiville. College basketball is a game of runs, and obviously you want to have more than the other team and stop them from having them as much as possible.

Carter went 1-11 and Molinar 1-5... that's a combined 2-16 from the 2 guys who handle the ball mostly.. that will allow alot of teams to hang around when your back court takes 16 shots and only makes 2.. luckily we get Nick back and he will help alot there. Stewart has been steady too. Ado is finally helping Perry and that can make us really dangerous in the post because all the focus cant be on Perry

parabrave
12-18-2019, 11:41 PM
Well at least we won our crap game. LSU, Vandy go down and Big Blue looking like crap even with the refs help.

NCMSTFAN
12-19-2019, 12:09 AM
Well at least we won our crap game. LSU, Vandy go down and Big Blue looking like crap even with the refs help.
That proves my point also, regardless of who wins between UK vs Utah, Utah is up by 4 at the half. This same Utah team lost by 22 to Coastal Carolina, we beat Coastal 81-56... now I kno every game is different and you cant compare who beat who but the overall point is anyone can be beat on any given night in college basketball. The days of cake walking through cupcakes every night arent what they used to be, Athletes are everywhere and the AAU circuit helps lesser talent kids to go against these high profile recruits and get better even if they arent as highly recruited. In basketball a 3 star guy may not be that far off from a 4 or 5 star, it's why there are upsets and deep runs by mid major teams every year

Dawgcap
12-19-2019, 12:29 AM
I need a starting 5 and sub for the next few games. Tell us who should play and who shouldn’t. Love the basketball insight. Maybe you can be Bill Walton

CJDAWG85
12-19-2019, 12:37 AM
Y’all need to chill... I was there tonight. That team hit 11 three’s in the first half. Carter never got going at all, but there were a lot of positives to take away. Got the win, Nick is back, and let’s move on.

Schultzy
12-19-2019, 01:07 AM
Molinar had two Timmy Bowersesque blocks tonight.

NCMSTFAN
12-19-2019, 08:43 AM
I need a starting 5 and sub for the next few games. Tell us who should play and who shouldn’t. Love the basketball insight. Maybe you can be Bill Walton

Personally I'm starting Nick Weatherspoon right away, try to get him going and in a rhythm because he is our starting PG and has the proven experience. We need to get the chemistry down with guys as soon as possible because he only has 2 games before we start SEC play. That being said, we can't look past New Mexico State or Kent State. NMSU was a tournament team last year and are skilled and Kent State is 9-2 right now on the season with one of their losses coming against #10 Ohio State. As I keep saying, anyone can be beat on any given night. Here is who I'm starting from this point going forward:

PG: N. Weatherspoon
SG: Tyson Carter
SF: Robert Woodard
PF: Reggie Perry
C: Abdul Ado

Bench:

PG: Molinar
SG: DJ Stewart
SF/PF: Feazell
PF/C: Oduru

Molinar and DJ Stewart are both great guys to bring off the bench because they are both very athletic, unselfish and have proven themselves in this 10 game span, they both are averaging almost 10 ppg and Molinar is giving us almost 3 assist a game. We now have a little depth at the guard positions and that's where you win most of your games. Feazell will play some too and Oduru may play a minute or two here and there but getting Nick back gives us experience, toughness, leadership and depth.

timotheus
12-19-2019, 08:49 AM
At least the free pitch % was better last night.

chef dixon
12-19-2019, 08:50 AM
Personally I'm starting Nick Weatherspoon right away, try to get him going and in a rhythm because he is our starting PG and has the proven experience. We need to get the chemistry down with guys as soon as possible because he only has 2 games before we start SEC play. That being said, we can't look past New Mexico State or Kent State. NMSU was a tournament team last year and are skilled and Kent State is 9-2 right now on the season with one of their losses coming against #10 Ohio State. As I keep saying, anyone can be beat on any given night. Here is who I'm starting from this point going forward:

Bench:

Molinar and DJ Stewart are both great guys to bring off the bench because they are both very athletic, unselfish and have proven themselves in this 10 game span, they both are averaging almost 10 ppg and Molinar is giving us almost 3 assist a game. We now have a little depth at the guard positions and that's where you win most of your games. Feazell will play some too and Oduru may play a minute or two here and there but getting Nick back gives us experience, toughness, leadership and depth.

Our bench is going to be really strong from here out.

RocketDawg
12-19-2019, 08:54 AM
Nick's first game back will be interesting, to see how he melds with the team, etc. Hopefully, the team will be much better with him as most expect.

NCMSTFAN
12-19-2019, 08:55 AM
Another very effective lineup if we decide to go small would be:

SF: DJ Stewart
PF: Robert Woodard
C: Reggie Perry

This lineup gives us speed, athleticism, defense and rebounding while still being fairly big. Woodard and Perry can both step out and stretch floor, but they are both big and strong enough to guard bigger players in the paint. Again, adding Nick back allows us to move some guys around and create mismatch problems. Howland has the pieces and talent this year across the board, I hope he can get the most out of this team because from the talent is definitely there, its his job to mesh it together. Just that lineup alone is 4 and 5 star All Americans

NCMSTFAN
12-19-2019, 08:59 AM
Our bench is going to be really strong from here out.

I agree, we honestly don't have a lot of excuses to not be a good team going forward. Yes we have a couple of young guys but overall we have the talent, experience, depth and size to compete with anyone.

Ari Gold
12-19-2019, 09:39 AM
The basketball lack of knowledge and logic by some Is so tired....

I wonder how Kentucky fans feel this morning, or LSU fans after last night.
But damn it sure does suck to be 8-2 and not having your 2nd best player and point playing all year

Looks like CBH made a few adjustments at halftime and 11-18 from 3 point range turned into 4-14 in the second half.
42 points turns into 26 in the second half..
but yeah his fire sucks, he needs to act more like Bruce Pearl throw his jacket around kick over a chair or 2...

If a zone defense was so easy to play and effective why does basically 3/4 of college teams not run it..
not saying we are top 10 defensive team but we have given up more than 70 points 2 times in 10 games . And Nick is arguably our best on ball defender.

I think I say this every year .. COLLEGE BASKETBALL IS NOT LIKE COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....
bad teams beat good teams
Decent teams beat national championship contenders

And the best is
I wish we were good in basketball again...
please someone please explain this more to me..

If you people can’t see the talent and the players that CBH is bringing in and that every year he has projected upward from the absolute shit show that it was under RR and the stuck in the mud same ole bullshit it was under Stands then my suggestion is just don’t watch or follow..
stick to women hoops or bitch about Moorhead

8-2 after 10 with Nick now back I would have taken that all day to start the season . I don’t give a **** how we looked or played in some games we won, just keep putting up W’s

Can’t wait for the next hoops thread so we can bitch about how rusty Nick looks, why is CBH not getting technical fouls and thrown out the game, why can’t Ado not score he sucks, why is Fezzell getting so many minutes, why are we not play a triangle and 2 on defense, why aren’t we good like we were back in the day when we never go past the 2nd round of the big dance and actually rarely even made it ,.....

I know you guys won’t let us down . **** it might as well start the thread now and get all of these out of the way...

MCsMGs
12-19-2019, 09:40 AM
What's going on with Carter? Shooting 4-24 from the field the last 2 games (3-13 and 1-11). Very unlike him.

Tyson is playing too many minutes and it is affecting his shooting...

dawgday166
12-19-2019, 09:43 AM

Bench:

I think it could be a very bad move to start Nick right away. Too much chance of upsetting team chemistry by pissing off some of the other players. Bottom line is Nick screwed up. He needs to earn his way back into the starting lineup.
Bring him off bench for a little bit and see where it goes from there. If you relax in the discipline area, it's hard to rein it back in. Just look at our football team.

Hoops is a long season. Keep winning now, however it looks. Peak in Feb/March. If they look lethargic in late Feb then that won't be a good thing and we'll probably be losing some games we shouldn't be losing.

msstate7
12-19-2019, 09:45 AM
I think it could be a very bad move to start Nick right away. Too much chance of upsetting team chemistry by pissing off some of the other players. Bottom line is Nick screwed up. He needs to earn his way back into the starting lineup.
Bring him off bench for a little bit and see where it goes from there. If you relax in the discipline area, it's hard to rein it back in. Just look at our football team.

Hoops is a long season. Keep winning now, however it looks. Peak in Feb/March. If they look lethargic in late Feb then that won't be a good thing and we'll probably be losing some games we shouldn't be losing.
I've wondered about this too. I agree, off the bench should be way to break him back in. I would get him lots of mins though

shannondawg
12-19-2019, 09:46 AM

One game??? And you want to bench him?

Ari Gold
12-19-2019, 09:48 AM
Nick's first game back will be interesting, to see how he melds with the team, etc. Hopefully, the team will be much better with him as most expect.

It’s not like Nick has been injured.. Yes game rust will be there for sure.. I haven’t been to any practices and have no idea if he was even allowed to practice with the team ( knowing us he wasn’t ) but I don’t think it will take long for Nick to get back in the groove. He isnt new to CBH and the program..

Ari Gold
12-19-2019, 09:49 AM

Just don?t even try and respond ... it?s not worth it
Minutes will now start to go down for all guys now that Nick is back..
Tyson and is shooting stroke is the least of our worries

dawgday166
12-19-2019, 09:52 AM
I've wondered about this too. I agree, off the bench should be way to break him back in. I would get him lots of mins though

I agree with lots of minutes especially if he's playing well. Starting him could rub some of the other players the wrong way tho. A very good 6th man can make a world of difference in a hoops game, and can sometimes be more important than the 5th starter.

AmiteDog
12-19-2019, 09:53 AM
Well said.

Ari Gold
12-19-2019, 09:56 AM
I agree with lots of minutes especially if he's playing well. Starting him could rub some of the other players the wrong way tho. A very good 6th man can make a world of difference in a hoops game, and can sometimes be more important than the 5th starter.

Staring Nick isn’t going to rub any player the wrong way unless he starts over Tyson , Ado, Woodard , or Perry which isn’t happening
Molinar didn’t start against Kstate and had one of his better games

If CBH selects to bring Nick off the bench these first games that’s no biggie
But come Jan 4 I bet you hear his name called in the starting 5

msstate7
12-19-2019, 10:04 AM

Too many mins doesn't equal benching a guy. Carter is avg'n 33.5 mins a game. I think he'd probably be more effective at around 28 myself

dawgday166
12-19-2019, 10:10 AM
Staring Nick isn’t going to rub any player the wrong way unless he starts over Tyson , Ado, Woodard , or Perry which isn’t happening
Molinar didn’t start against Kstate and had one of his better games

If CBH selects to bring Nick off the bench these first games that’s no biggie
But come Jan 4 I bet you hear his name called in the starting 5

Maybe so but there still is some risk there. As 6th man I don't see any risk with that. And there are many instances where a 6th man has been better than 1 or 2 of the starters and provided a much needed spark off the bench. Whether he starts or not is inconsequential to me ... it's how many quality and/or down the stretch minutes he provides that matter.

shannondawg
12-19-2019, 10:10 AM
Nick being the salvation of the program, and I'm sure he will be there, as he has in the past, but it can't help but bring back memories of our expectations of Sidney being eligible finally. Vivid memory of those little Belhaven players taking the ball away from him down in Jackson.

dawgday166
12-19-2019, 10:15 AM
Nick being the salvation of the program, and I'm sure he will be there, as he has in the past, but it can't help but bring back memories of our expectations of Sidney being eligible finally. Vivid memory of those little Belhaven players taking the ball away from him down in Jackson.

LOL ... say it ain't so!! Based on this boards expectations, you'd think he was the 2nd coming of MJ. I'd like to see how he blends in first myself.

shannondawg
12-19-2019, 10:24 AM
We weren't the only ones, Stansbury up until the end thought every game would be his breakout game.

Fault him if you will, but also fault me, cause every year I think this is the year for our football team to win the natty! Mistakes are made!!

parabrave
12-19-2019, 10:29 AM

No if you look at Tysons stats for the year he is just plain bad for the first 2/3s of the game. He doesn't get going until mid 2nd half.

parabrave
12-19-2019, 10:33 AM

Nick is starting from minute one. Coach said so last night. He has been participating with the team in practice the entire time he has been brackyed.

dawgday166
12-19-2019, 10:40 AM
Nick is starting from minute one. Coach said so last night. He has been participating with the team in practice the entire time he has been brackyed.

Ok .. I'll trust in Howland. Ben's been there, done that, and his track record speaks for itself.

shannondawg
12-19-2019, 10:41 AM
Y'all, we forgetting one thing, don't you think we should get back to Ado bashing?

Going back down memory lane, remember Vincent?

dawgday166
12-19-2019, 10:45 AM
Y'all, we forgetting one thing, don't you think we should get back to Ado bashing?

Going back down memory lane, remember Vincent?

Don't understand the Ado bashing all the time. He does a lot of good things that aren't reflected in the stats sheet. He plays his role on this team pretty well.

Vincent ... loved that guy. He was all about effort and toughness.

shannondawg
12-19-2019, 11:00 AM
Don't understand the Ado bashing all the time. He does a lot of good things that aren't reflected in the stats sheet. He plays his role on this team pretty well.

Vincent ... loved that guy. He was all about effort and toughness.

You got it, Vincent got the same treatment that Ado has as well as most other role players.

NCMSTFAN
12-19-2019, 12:57 PM

He served a 20 game suspension already for cheating on tests, something we have all probably done at some point, (not condoning it). Why keep punishing him? He served his suspension, put your best guard back out there and let him go. Ben has said multiple times that Nick is his best on the ball defender and has stated he is the starting PG. He may take your route and bring him off the bench but I wouldn't. I'm starting him right away with confidence knowing that I have a solid bench behind him, DJ and Molinar both understand that, they practice against him every day, I don't see them getting upset, they will both still get plenty of minutes.

smootness
12-19-2019, 01:23 PM
He served a 20 game suspension already for cheating on tests, something we have all probably done at some point, (not condoning it). Why keep punishing him? He served his suspension, put your best guard back out there and let him go. Ben has said multiple times that Nick is his best on the ball defender and has stated he is the starting PG. He may take your route and bring him off the bench but I wouldn't. I'm starting him right away with confidence knowing that I have a solid bench behind him, DJ and Molinar both understand that, they practice against him every day, I don't see them getting upset, they will both still get plenty of minutes.

?

NCMSTFAN
12-19-2019, 01:26 PM
?

Hahahahaha