PDA

View Full Version : NFL Pro Bowl Selections

BeardoMSU
12-17-2019, 11:57 PM
MSU gets Cox, Slay, and Jones. Great for them, and well deserved.

But holy ****ing hell at Dak getting snubbed....he is literally in the top 5 of almost every major QB metric.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/LhoSsdZ86vgLS/giphy.gif

I guess tight ends don't qualify for pro bowl QB slots**

defiantdog
12-18-2019, 12:48 AM
Popularity vote

dantheman4248
12-18-2019, 02:00 AM
Brees got a legacy vote and Rodgers got in for no reason. Dak and Cousins deserves the nods. Both will probably actually play as so many always drop out of the pro bowl.

MetEdDawg
12-18-2019, 06:08 AM
One of Rodgers and Brees have a really solid shot at making it to the NFC Championship and potentially the Super Bowl. If they do they will most likely drop out and be replaced on the Pro Bowl roster.

msstate7
12-18-2019, 06:57 AM
Brees got a legacy vote and Rodgers got in for no reason. Dak and Cousins deserves the nods. Both will probably actually play as so many always drop out of the pro bowl.

Brees is #1 in passer rating and #3 in QBR; both are higher than dak. Brees is very deserving

dantheman4248
12-18-2019, 08:15 AM
Brees is #1 in passer rating and #3 in QBR; both are higher than dak. Brees is very deserving

Brees missed a third of the season. Brees is not deserving of the pro bowl.

msstate7
12-18-2019, 08:20 AM
Brees missed a third of the season. Brees is not deserving of the pro bowl.

Well that's your opinion, and quite frankly, it's a terrible one. The pro bowl should be the best players, and Drew is undoubtedly one

dantheman4248
12-18-2019, 08:59 AM
Well that's your opinion, and quite frankly, it's a terrible one. The pro bowl should be the best players, and Drew is undoubtedly one

It is for the best players... in this season.

The best ability is availability.

Drew was unavailable for 6 1/2 games.

Take off the homer glasses. This isn't saying Dak is better than Drew when they play. Dak has had a better season.

If you feel this way then you should be mad Brady isn't in the Pro Bowl.

Matt3467
12-18-2019, 09:04 AM

Look Brees is great. I love the guy too. But how on earth can you advocate and pump his stats when he's missed nearly half the year? The Pro Bowl is supposed to be for the best players this season and I'm sorry but Brees missing that much game time should make him disqualified. Prescott deserved it but the Cowboys have been such a clownshow this year. Still at or near the top of every QB statistical category while leading the league in drops.

msstate7
12-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Delete

msstate7
12-18-2019, 09:16 AM
Delete

Forget it

Tbonewannabe
12-18-2019, 09:44 AM
Look Brees is great. I love the guy too. But how on earth can you advocate and pump his stats when he's missed nearly half the year? The Pro Bowl is supposed to be for the best players this season and I'm sorry but Brees missing that much game time should make him disqualified. Prescott deserved it but the Cowboys have been such a clownshow this year. Still at or near the top of every QB statistical category while leading the league in drops.

It just depends on how you look at it. When Brees is healthy, he is one of the top QBs in the league. However, missing that amount of time should count for something. Rodgers is in it purely due to his career numbers and the Packers record. I think Rodgers is 17th in QBR. He definitely doesn't deserve it. If you look at the entire year then Dak and Cousins should have been in over Brees and Rodgers. I could see Brees getting the nod especially since he is going to be the best QB in NFL history statistically speaking at the end of the year. Rodgers shouldn't have been in. One of them probably will drop out and it will put in either Dak or Cousins.