PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser for a non MSU Dawg

Hrdawg82
12-13-2019, 04:10 PM
Good afternoon Bulldawgs.... I have a favor to ask, and if this is not allowed on this forum I completely understand. I have a great friend of mine who is in a great need of help. Her name is Josephine and she is currently being detained in the Cape May County jail in New Jersey. The back story behind this is that her mother passed away in October of 2018 from multiple forms of stage 4 cancer, and as soon as that happened the family began fighting over who gets what from the estate. 48 hours after the death the mother was cremated. A doctor took a blood sample from the mothers heart prior to cremation which showed an elevated level of hospice medication. This combined with certain family members wanting her removed as executor, they went to the police saying that she overdosed her mother. She is now awaiting trial for murder 1 in New Jersey. She has an amazing defense and I am very very confident that she will be exonerated for this, but at the moment we are trying to raise funds to assist the father in paying for an effective defense. The father is a small business owner in Bradenton Florida (home of Cord Sandberg :)) and the ability to conjure up $50K for the expert witnesses she needs is nearly an impossibility. So I am trying to help by starting a fundraiser to assist the family with legal fees. Every penny that is donated will be going to the family in need. Below is a link to the fundraiser I have started for them and any and all help will be appreciated. If you would like additional information regarding this case feel free to message me and I can provide you my phone number so we can talk more in depth. My friend is from Sarasota which is why it is shows as a Florida thing, but I live in Corinth MS and attended MSU from 2004-2010 and worked in their HR department from 2011-2015. Thank you again for anything you can do and if this needs to be moved to a different thread I completely understand. Have a blessed day and Go Dawgs.

https://gogetfunding.com/wrongfully-accused-single-mother-of-3-children/

BigDawgB
12-13-2019, 04:41 PM
Is she in jail for indecent exposure on a football field?

Hrdawg82
12-13-2019, 05:42 PM
Lol. Nope but that would be a lovely sight