PDA

View Full Version : HC job at FSU vs OM

coastratdog
12-12-2019, 06:20 PM
If Kiffen was all that as a head coach then why did FSU not offer him the job. They had plenty of time to vet him. It would seem to be a natural. He already has recruiting inroads at Florida schools. He would have had an easier road to the big post season bowls because he didn't have to play Ala, Aub, LSU and then finish up with a heated rivalry game. At OM he will be a perennial 8-4/9-3 season at best. Not a chance at the SEC game. FSU gave him a better shot at a Championship Bowl game. I guess they saw through his coaching ability. I think he will do a good job at OM and be gone within 5 years to something bigger and better.

Maroonthirteen
12-12-2019, 07:04 PM
3 years at most.

Captain Falcon
12-12-2019, 10:25 PM
The funny thing is that Kiffin wasn’t even OM’s first choice. They would’ve hired Norvell had he been interested. But they ended up with their backup plan who is still going to be the second coming of Nick Saban according to them.

Liverpooldawg
12-12-2019, 10:25 PM
If Kiffen was all that as a head coach then why did FSU not offer him the job. They had plenty of time to vet him. It would seem to be a natural. He already has recruiting inroads at Florida schools. He would have had an easier road to the big post season bowls because he didn't have to play Ala, Aub, LSU and then finish up with a heated rivalry game. At OM he will be a perennial 8-4/9-3 season at best. Not a chance at the SEC game. FSU gave him a better shot at a Championship Bowl game. I guess they saw through his coaching ability. I think he will do a good job at OM and be gone within 5 years to something bigger and better.

I wonder if they will leave him standing on the tarmac at an airport after a mid season road game like USC did?

DeputyDawg94
12-12-2019, 11:12 PM
I wonder if they will leave him standing on the tarmac at an airport after a mid season road game like USC did?

Getting left at GTR on Thanksgiving night would be bitch! On the bright side, he could walk to the pony.

timotheus
12-13-2019, 09:22 AM
Where could Joe be dropped off?

Martianlander
12-13-2019, 11:15 AM

Somewhere with a box of rocks and a truckload of sand.

timotheus
12-13-2019, 08:00 PM
I like the name 2 less cuz he alway gone win bout 2 less than he should

Todd4State
12-13-2019, 08:01 PM

Bogue Chitto.