PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Piss Miss Shirts

dantheman4248
12-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Won't be able to make it down to Starkville before Christmas this year. Found one lady on etsy but wondering if any fellow EDers knew where to look. Would love an ugly sweater version if possible. Scoured the official channels and can't find anything.

sonof34
12-12-2019, 12:16 PM
Won't be able to make it down to Starkville before Christmas this year. Found one lady on etsy but wondering if any fellow EDers knew where to look. Would love an ugly sweater version if possible. Scoured the official channels and can't find anything.

Some how they were flagged at a copy right violation by the university and can?t be produced

timotheus
12-12-2019, 04:16 PM
I bet we can find an independent guy who screen prints or maybe embroiders to make some. Where do u think all the ole piss folk come up with those shirts with colonel reb on em?

PCHSDawg
12-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Anyone with a vinyl cutter and an iron can make one.

Todd4State
12-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Some how they were flagged at a copy right violation by the university and can?t be produced

They must have used a MSU logo. Or MSU has copyrighted Piss and Miss. First sentence is most likely but the second sentence would be awesome if true.

Liverpooldawg
12-13-2019, 12:16 AM
They must have used a MSU logo. Or MSU has copyrighted Piss and Miss. First sentence is most likely but the second sentence would be awesome if true.

Or Ole Miss has, which would REALLY be awesome.

dantheman4248
12-13-2019, 12:24 AM

Then why isn't there anyone producing any.

It would be a cash cow of merchandise in the state right now. Egg Bowl victory shirts making fun of that would be killer for Christmas. Merry PissMiss ugly sweaters would make bank. It's another one of those marketing things that obvious to everyone that isn't running MSU's marketing department. I just don't get it.

Todd4State
12-13-2019, 01:39 AM
Then why isn't there anyone producing any.

It would be a cash cow of merchandise in the state right now. Egg Bowl victory shirts making fun of that would be killer for Christmas. Merry PissMiss ugly sweaters would make bank. It's another one of those marketing things that obvious to everyone that isn't running MSU's marketing department. I just don't get it.

I've definitely seen some Egg Bowl victory t-shirts.

This is the same AD that doesn't want to sell beer much less put a "cuss" word on a shirt like "Piss". It may have something to do with the meeting with Sankey last year. Toxic rivalry and all. The hilarious thing is Ole Miss just couldn't help but be Ole Miss at the end of the game.