dawgoneyall
12-11-2019, 10:48 PM
House Hunters

SailingDawg
12-12-2019, 10:18 AM
What was his budget?

gtowndawg
12-12-2019, 10:30 AM
I watched it. For a multi millionaire he and his wife were pretty down to earth. Her budget was 1.5 but they settled on a 2.1 house. Which out there, is not crazy at all. A nice house for sure but nothing crazy at all. In fact she said she didn't want it too big because she cleans the house (no housekeeper for an NFL veteran?). The house they currently lived in was very modest. He is obviously smart and saving a lot of money from football.

Anyway, he presented himself very well. He mentioned he went to Mississippi State as a plus (take that Fletcher Cox!)

BulldogDX55
12-12-2019, 10:54 AM
https://watch.hgtv.com/tv-shows/house-hunters/?utm_source=marketingsite&utm_medium=showbanner

If you have a cable login, here is the link. The episode is called Big Ballin in Seattle

hacker
12-12-2019, 12:21 PM
I watched it. For a multi millionaire he and his wife were pretty down to earth. Her budget was 1.5 but they settled on a 2.1 house. Which out there, is not crazy at all. A nice house for sure but nothing crazy at all. In fact she said she didn't want it too big because she cleans the house (no housekeeper for an NFL veteran?). The house they currently lived in was very modest. He is obviously smart and saving a lot of money from football.

Anyway, he presented himself very well. He mentioned he went to Mississippi State as a plus (take that Fletcher Cox!)

He doesn't say Mississippi State on intros either though. Shrug

Lord McBuckethead
12-12-2019, 12:29 PM
Did he ask for a specific place to display his cowbell collection? Cause I do when talking to a realtor.

gtowndawg
12-12-2019, 03:15 PM
He doesn't say Mississippi State on intros either though. Shrug

Does he not? I really have no idea. In the show he mentioned being from Olive Branch but that he played football at Mississippi State and how he also graduated and that was important to him.