PDA

View Full Version : PSA: No Cowbells at MCB per Horka

TrapGame
12-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Due to security concerns there will be no cowbells allowed. Sounds like a crock but okay.

Howboutdemdogs
12-10-2019, 01:13 PM
Welp,,,,that sucks.

SailingDawg
12-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Way to alienate your tourists, Nashville!

Mobile Bay
12-10-2019, 03:10 PM
Well i was thinking about going. Not now.

Homedawg
12-10-2019, 03:11 PM

Because you can't have a cowbell????? smh. If you said, I don't want to go it cost too much, ok. I don't want to take any time off from work, ok. But you can't have a cowbell???

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-10-2019, 03:12 PM

what?!! Why?? You don't get your way so you'll pout and stay home? hahahah Just try yelling like every other fanbase.

BeastMan
12-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Because you can't have a cowbell????? smh. If you said, I don't want to go it cost too much, ok. I don't want to take any time off from work, ok. But you can't have a cowbell???

Lol I thought the same thing. I don’t carry one anyways. I have 2 that sit in the man cave

OLJWales
12-10-2019, 03:17 PM
Done outta Safety concerns for JOMO. MSU fans may attack him if we start getting the shit kicked out of us.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Done outta Safety concerns for JOMO. MSU fans may attack him if we start getting the shit kicked out of us.

If he gets beat say 55-10 or so in the bowl, does that have any bearing at all on his coaching in 2020?

Dawgology
12-10-2019, 03:29 PM

If? Dudes got like three weeks to overthink this game. We screwed.

Todd4State
12-10-2019, 03:34 PM
If he gets beat say 55-10 or so in the bowl, does that have any bearing at all on his coaching in 2020?

YES. If that were to happen.

Todd4State
12-10-2019, 03:47 PM
It’s a little surprising to me that they aren’t allowing cowbells after the tweets the Music City Bowl has put out.

And is fan safety just a catch all excuse now? Same one MSU used for not selling beer.

BeastMan
12-10-2019, 03:51 PM

Lol I thought the same thing. I don?t carry one anyways. I have 2 that sit in the man cave

Mobile Bay
12-10-2019, 03:53 PM

I was really on the fence and this just tipped me that way.

Turfdawg67
12-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Lol I thought the same thing. I don?t carry one anyways. I have 2 that sit in the man cave

So nice, ya had to say it twice.

TrapGame
12-10-2019, 03:59 PM

If we lose by a touchdown or two he's back. If it's this sort of prison rape score here then he's gone. Those few boosters that backed him at the last minute will dry up like water in the Sahara. But, I think we move the ball pretty easily on their defense.

Jack Lambert
12-10-2019, 04:02 PM
If I was them I would sell them there.

HoopsDawg
12-10-2019, 04:03 PM
I was really on the fence and this just tipped me that way.

that's hilarious.

HoopsDawg
12-10-2019, 04:04 PM

Louisville sucks so yeah, if we get blown out he will be gone. But that's not going to happen.

Homedawg
12-10-2019, 04:17 PM

No

MetEdDawg
12-10-2019, 05:37 PM
Does every thread really have to descend into something about Moorhead being fired?

Are y'all not tired of that crap?

DeputyDawg94
12-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Does every thread really have to descend into something about Moorhead being fired?

Nope!

TrapGame
12-10-2019, 07:56 PM

Not at all.

He's coaching for his job next season. So his Yankee Ass better be ready to show something.

Lord McBuckethead
12-10-2019, 09:03 PM
I have a fear, if we stop bringing it up every single thread, maybe Joe forgets we 17n demand perfection. **

TrapGame
12-10-2019, 09:09 PM
I have a fear, if we stop bringing it up every single thread, maybe Joe forgets we 17n demand perfection. **

I'll settle for competence.**

MetEdDawg
12-10-2019, 09:25 PM
Not at all.

He's coaching for his job next season. So his Yankee Ass better be ready to show something.

Yeah we al know that. It's been mentioned in virtually every thread. Literally everyone knows this.

As a fan base I'm shocked more people aren't freaking tired of seeing the same shit every single day.

Rejlector84sports
12-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Something has to be bogus about this. The story is supposedly due to NFL security concerns. Cowbells were allowed in Tampa last year, another NFL site. Also, what about the Gator Bowl games in Jacksonville? Cowbells OK there as well. After losing to MSU last time Louisville must have demanded the cowbell ban.

Maroonthirteen
12-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Something has to be bogus about this. The story is supposedly due to NFL security concerns. Cowbells were allowed in Tampa last year, another NFL site. Also, what about the Gator Bowl games in Jacksonville? Cowbells OK there as well. After losing to MSU last time Louisville must have demanded the cowbell ban.

That’s what I’m thinking.

Maroonthirteen
12-10-2019, 10:49 PM

For realz. After the bowl... it will be Are we firing him after signing day?

We are not firing him anytime soon.

Damn it’s old.

FISHDAWG
12-11-2019, 08:24 AM
It?s a little surprising to me that they aren?t allowing cowbells after the tweets the Music City Bowl has put out.

And is fan safety just a catch all excuse now? Same one MSU used for not selling beer.

Especially after allowing them last time we were there .... maybe it was those Wake Forest fans complaining but it's definitely not the end of the world - It will probably save me the MSU cowbell headache that is so prevalent at home games

TrapGame
12-11-2019, 09:17 AM

That's a good summation. I guess Louisville is too chicken shit to just come out and admit it.

TrapGame
12-11-2019, 09:20 AM
Yeah we al know that. It's been mentioned in virtually every thread. Literally everyone knows this.

As a fan base I'm shocked more people aren't freaking tired of seeing the same shit every single day.

I'm tired of seeing the same shit two seasons in a row. We just shuffle the excuses around. Bo Bounds this morning talked about how Mark Stoops lost his starting QB and then retooled his offense for Bowden who then ran for 1,200 yards. UK still finished 7-5. But we've got an offensive guru for a head coach. smdh.

BhamDawg205
12-11-2019, 09:24 AM
I'm tired of seeing the same shit two seasons in a row. We just shuffle the excuses around. Bo Bounds this morning talked about how Mark Stoops lost his starting QB and then retooled his offense for Bowden who then ran for 1,200 yards. UK still finished 7-5. But we've got an offensive guru for a head coach. smdh.

Translation no imagination or one trick pony

timotheus
12-11-2019, 09:26 AM
That is Joe in a nutshell so far. He may be a guru but so far he appears to be a guy still tinkering with understanding how an offense should work.

Lord McBuckethead
12-11-2019, 09:30 AM
If I was them I would sell them there.

If anything, it could start a new tradition with Louisville fans having cowbells.

sandwolf
12-11-2019, 10:06 AM

Being a MSU fan is often times about having something to be hopeful about, like a new recruit or a young group of players. For a lot of us right now, the possibility that our athletic department comes to its senses and fires Moorhead is the only thing that brings hope.....because it's clear as day that he's not the guy.

sandwolf
12-11-2019, 10:07 AM
I'll settle for competence.**

Why the **??

TrapGame
12-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Why the **??

Being nice.

TrapGame
12-11-2019, 10:56 AM
Being a MSU fan is often times about having something to be hopeful about, like a new recruit or a young group of players. For a lot of us right now, the possibility that our athletic department comes to its senses and fires Moorhead is the only thing that brings hope.....because it's clear as day that he's not the guy.

Great take. I'll be very happy if we roll Louisville in the bowl game. Remember we beat them with a back up QB and skeleton crew of coaches after Mullen split two years ago. It would be a huge blow to this program to go up there and have a first year HC w/ a terrible defense beat us by a couple of touchdowns or more.

timotheus
12-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Our D will be ready. The O will be determined by who starts at QB for Joe. If it's Shrader, we will be run first. If it's Tommy, we will be pass first. so much for scouting UL's Defense.

Cowbell
12-12-2019, 12:36 AM

Could not have said it better myself...have some rep

The Federalist Engineer
12-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Due to security concerns there will be no cowbells allowed. Sounds like a crock but okay.

In Nashville, Whistling like crazy is ok, tho

Jack Lambert
12-12-2019, 04:56 PM
Our D will be ready. The O will be determined by who starts at QB for Joe. If it's Shrader, we will be run first. If it's Tommy, we will be pass first. so much for scouting UL's Defense.

What if it is KT?

timotheus
12-12-2019, 05:11 PM
I may need CPR if that happens.