PDA

View Full Version : Music City tickets....

gtowndawg
12-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Sorry if I missed it but does anyone know where the alloted tickets are for State? I logged into my Bulldog Club account and you can get $85 reserved seating tickets but it does not show a section.

Just trying to determine is it worth it to buy it from the school or the aftermarket this year. Usually the bowl tickets thru the school are not so hot.

MafiaDawg
12-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Will they be serving the hooch there? If so, is it safe to attend?

msudawglb
12-10-2019, 12:47 PM
I bought 3 after market tickets for $90 per ticket. I was able to get section 110 which is on the 35 yard line, lower level. I was told this was the SEC side, but that I'm not totally sure.

gtowndawg
12-10-2019, 12:53 PM
I bought 3 after market tickets for $90 per ticket. I was able to get section 110 which is on the 35 yard line, lower level. I was told this was the SEC side, but that I'm not totally sure.

Yes, I've been looking in Section 109 (about the 15 yard line), you can get those around $75. That's why I'm trying to figure out where the "official" State section will be.

timotheus
12-10-2019, 01:12 PM
yes 109 and 110 are east side, the SEC side

Tbonewannabe
12-10-2019, 02:12 PM
We are the "Visitors" if that helps any.

sandwolf
12-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Based on past bowl games, they will be some of the most expensive tickets for the shittiest seats.

TALL DAWG
12-10-2019, 02:26 PM
Based on past bowl games, they will be some of the most expensive tickets for the shittiest seats.

I went to the Orange and Outback Bowls.
I waited and bought tickets at the games.

Had good seats on lower level for $40 per ticket.
There will ALWAYS be good tickets for sale cheap at the
games for these types of bowl games.

BulldogBear
12-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Never get bowl tickets through the school. Most are well under capacity and you can find better or samey on aftermarket, especially closer to kickoff.

gtowndawg
12-10-2019, 05:05 PM
I think I'm going to wait it out for a while and see what kind of tickets are available in a couple of weeks. I agree with everyone, there's going to be plenty to pick from.

timotheus
12-10-2019, 05:09 PM
You can walk up an hour prior to kick and get some good seats very reasonable for this un here. It won't be well attended.

RocketDawg
12-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Sorry if I missed it but does anyone know where the alloted tickets are for State? I logged into my Bulldog Club account and you can get $85 reserved seating tickets but it does not show a section.

Just trying to determine is it worth it to buy it from the school or the aftermarket this year. Usually the bowl tickets thru the school are not so hot.

The last time we went to the Music City, I bought club level seats through the school. I don't remember how much they were, but they were pretty expensive. My seats were in the corner of the end zone - terrible seats for the money. You can almost certainly do better buying them somewhere else.

biggun
12-10-2019, 07:09 PM
The stadium will barely be half full, if that. Wait until game day and sit wherever you want for $40 or $50 dollars, if not cheaper.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
12-10-2019, 11:25 PM

Section 106-108 and 113-120 lower level and 206-208 and 214-218 club level.

gtowndawg
12-11-2019, 11:02 AM
Section 106-108 and 113-120 lower level and 206-208 and 214-218 club level.

Thank you good sir!

Jack Lambert
12-11-2019, 12:00 PM
I think I'm going to wait it out for a while and see what kind of tickets are available in a couple of weeks. I agree with everyone, there's going to be plenty to pick from.

I am going. I am not sure my son is going yet. So I am waiting until the end. I might end up in the end zone but I will be ok.

BrunswickDawg
12-11-2019, 04:31 PM
I went to the Orange and Outback Bowls.
I waited and bought tickets at the games.

Had good seats on lower level for $40 per ticket.
There will ALWAYS be good tickets for sale cheap at the
games for these types of bowl games.

I've gotten good seats for the last 2 Gator Bowls for $10-12 each

Jack Lambert
12-11-2019, 04:42 PM
I booked my room in Franklin. I want to be able to get the hell out of there real early Tuesday so I can get home and watch other games.

Buddy
12-11-2019, 05:44 PM
I bought my bowl tickets through MSU this year. Got lower level aisle seats in Section 113 on the 40-yard line. I'm very pleased.... got 3 Bulldog Club points per ticket purchased also. That's a great deal.

Memphisbulldog
12-11-2019, 05:56 PM

I'm probably in the minority here but I ALWAYS will buy from MSU:

1. The tickets are usually OK. And I'd much rather sit with the MSU fans than be on the 40-50 yard line with opponents or local fans.
2. I want to support MSU and the team. It helps us some financially and makes us look better to bowl committees.
3. Other than the Orange Bowl that year, the price is not much different.

dantheman4248
12-11-2019, 07:41 PM
Bowl ticket prices are always so crazy through the school. $85 for this lmao. I remember when I got endzone seating at the Orange Bowl for $2 a pop. Buying through the school should only be done if you count it as a donation to the athletic department / city of bowl game. Otherwise you're throwing money away

You would think college football would have been smart to avoid what nascar did pricing out the average fan but lmao. History gonna repeat itself.

State82
12-11-2019, 08:24 PM
You would think college football would have been smart to avoid what nascar did pricing out the average fan but lmao. History gonna repeat itself.

This is a pretty astute analogy. Being a big fan of both it’s pretty clear. Unfortunately.

IMissJack
12-11-2019, 08:42 PM

I doubt I ever buy through the University again for a bowl. Usually those tickets are in some terrible location or overpriced or both. However, I don't know about this year. Usually there are better options. Last time I bought through the University was the Orange bowl and near game time there were better options.

Ezsoil
12-11-2019, 11:32 PM
The only benefit of buying from the school is the Bulldog Club points and helping the school out so they don't have to eat the ticket allotment ..if you want a good seat however, check all aftermarket places you will find a much better seat and a significantly lower price.

Usually, I buy the cheapest I can from the school and then buy from the aftermarket fo next to nothing

Buddy
12-12-2019, 07:51 AM
check all aftermarket places you will find a much better seat and a significantly lower price.

Not true for Music City Bowl, I got lower level 40-yard line seats for $85 through MSU... comparable seats on Stubhub are much higher. Prices may drop days before the game, but you can't get a better deal right now.

timotheus
12-12-2019, 08:17 AM
Be patient. Half full venues have plenty available seating.

wild_dawg
12-12-2019, 09:57 AM
Went ahead and got them through the school. Club level tickets were actually cheaper through the school if i remember correctly.

gtowndawg
12-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Went ahead and got them through the school. Club level tickets were actually cheaper through the school if i remember correctly.

Interesting. Thanks.

Ezsoil
12-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Not true for Music City Bowl, I got lower level 40-yard line seats for $85 through MSU... comparable seats on Stubhub are much higher. Prices may drop days before the game, but you can't get a better deal right now.

It's not a question of "MAY" drop ....they WILL drop....the best seats are reserved for the employees of the Corporate sponsors who won't be attending the game...since most didn't pay for the tickets they will be willing to get anything they can the closer to game.....patience grasshopper