PDA

View Full Version : Still hard to digest

Msujd164
12-09-2019, 07:06 PM
that the Croom years are upon us. For those of you who think Kiffin won?t have an impact on us, you?re idiots. National writers/talking heads are talking about how ?the Bama-Ole miss game means something now? not anything about our measuring stick game. OM did what Cohen doesn?t have the balls to do.

And then the alcohol sales. Let?s let the blue hairs decide that too. Cohen HAS to go. ASAP.

Dawg2003
12-09-2019, 07:15 PM
The alcohol sale thing is just pathetic. I'm embarrassed for us.

Gutter Cobreh
12-09-2019, 07:18 PM
For ****s sake, can you not pick one of the other thousands of threads on here regarding the same two topics??? Gotta start another one?

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2019, 07:19 PM
We're stuck in the mud for sure. To scared to be aggressive. We react instead of acting.

msbulldog
12-09-2019, 07:24 PM
that the Croom years are upon us. For those of you who think Kiffin won?t have an impact on us, you?re idiots. National writers/talking heads are talking about how ?the Bama-Ole miss game means something now? not anything about our measuring stick game. OM did what Cohen doesn?t have the balls to do.

And then the alcohol sales. Let?s let the blue hairs decide that too. Cohen HAS to go. ASAP.

Ole Miss will have the same OL, same defense, probably the same QB next year and a different coach. OK sell your shit to somebody else.

msbulldog
12-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Ole Miss will have the same OL, same defense, probably the same QB next year and a different coach. OK sell your shit to somebody else.

And by the way if the alcohol thing bothers so much, step up and get club level and you can drink as much as you want. I bet you bring your booze in your crotch.

parabrave
12-09-2019, 07:31 PM

Yep

fishwater99
12-09-2019, 07:32 PM

Well, wait 3 years and let's re-evaluate if we are stuck with Croom 2.0.

biggun
12-09-2019, 07:39 PM

We are all of the above except with the same crappy coach. Oh yeah, if K Hill is gone - no RB, no WR’s, losing our best OL, and if Gay goes to the NFL along with Cam, a terrible D. Can’t wait until next year in StarkVegas!!!!

DownwardDawg
12-09-2019, 08:00 PM

Hey! Let’s go hire Les Miles so the MSU/LSU game will mean something!!!

Not arguing about the Croom years though.

Cooterpoot
12-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Can’t wait to see Plumlee throwing the ball around myself. Or transferring out.

drummerdawg
12-09-2019, 08:02 PM
Why the f*** are you guys so scared of om? Did they do something so horrific to you in the past that you're not able to move on from it? F***in shit yall are pathetic. Yall say the same shit every time they get a new coach or big recruit. Screw this whole "They're leaving us behind" and "Just wait they're going to be awesome" crap. News flash, THEY ARE STILL OM! They suck at damn near everything they do, and when they actually do get some success (which is rare) they screw it up! Yall grow a pair.

Rick Danko
12-09-2019, 08:13 PM
I have spent many days perusing this board for the info, but god damn it has just gotten ridiculous. I don?t know if it?s trolls or regular posters but this board either needs a cleansing or it will go the way of the damned. What is the next topic to bitch about....

Jack Lambert
12-09-2019, 08:26 PM
Why the f*** are you guys so scared of om? Did they do something so horrific to you in the past that you're not able to move on from it? F***in shit yall are pathetic. Yall say the same shit every time they get a new coach or big recruit. Screw this whole "They're leaving us behind" and "Just wait they're going to be awesome" crap. News flash, THEY ARE STILL OM! They suck at damn near everything they do, and when they actually do get some success (which is rare) they screw it up! Yall grow a pair.

Also on the 27th of November 2019 the same type of people were saying we were going to get our asses kicked by Ole Miss and the QB was going to run all over us. Anything they can come up with to be negative they do or spin it. The moderators banned 007 some of these trolls need to be banned as well.

Cowbell
12-09-2019, 08:32 PM
I have spent many days perusing this board for the info, but god damn it has just gotten ridiculous. I don?t know if it?s trolls or regular posters but this board either needs a cleansing or it will go the way of the damned. What is the next topic to bitch about....

This coming from someone that I have yet to see add anything positive to a conversation

MaroonFlounder
12-09-2019, 09:03 PM

Being scared of anything happening at oxnard will take years off your life. Chill the F out.

turkish
12-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Kiffin may bury MSU. But the dudes shouting from the mountaintop that we all need to “be skeered” are just the most small-minded, petulant, little bro, mama’s boys little bed-wetters I’ve ever seen.

Cowbell
12-09-2019, 09:09 PM
I don’t think some of you realize the opportunity we had to put them in their place for good and instead we go and totally set ourselves back. Some of you do not fully grasp what is about to go down. The sky ain’t falling, but it ain’t gonna be fun for a long time.

wild_dawg
12-09-2019, 09:11 PM
Chill, I'm not a fan of Joe but my gosh you are acting like Kiffin is some miracle worker. What has Kiffin done that is so special in his career? He has a flashy personality, thats it. There is NO reason to be scared of those guys. I'm sure you were one of those guys saying Plumlee would run all over us

Msujd164
12-09-2019, 09:25 PM
You idiots that think “OM ain’t gon’ be good next year” are the f’n problem. Think beyond next year. Your blue hair mentality is why we can’t take the next step. Johnny Cohen shook your hand in a tent in the junction so he’s the man for the job. Get ready. Cohen didn’t have the balls to make a move. We’re in trouble. Change my mind in 2 -3 years.

drummerdawg
12-09-2019, 09:27 PM
I don?t think some of you realize the opportunity we had to put them in their place for good and instead we go and totally set ourselves back. Some of you do not fully grasp what is about to go down. The sky ain?t falling, but it ain?t gonna be fun for a long time.

I don't think you realize that no matter what we did, they were never going to go away forever. There will be hard times and setbacks for them, but those F***ers will always be around unfortunately.

Liverpooldawg
12-09-2019, 09:28 PM

They hired Lane Kiffen, not Vince Lombardi or Nick Saban. Geez y'all are just nuts.

dantheman4248
12-09-2019, 09:29 PM
And by the way if the alcohol thing bothers so much, step up and get club level and you can drink as much as you want. I bet you bring your booze in your crotch.

This type of post is so narrow minded and unable to see past your own shadow.

I want alcohol sales at the game for the same reason I want marijuana and some other drugs legalized. Not for personal use, but for the regulation and safety measures that come along with it and most importantly the revenue (or taxes) that come with legalization. People gonna do it anyways why not make the school / state some money. But noooooo the State of Mississippi has to clutch its ****ing pearls.

Todd4State
12-09-2019, 09:36 PM
I don't think you realize that no matter what we did, they were never going to go away forever. There will be hard times and setbacks for them, but those F***ers will always be around unfortunately.

No matter what they did our fans would puff it for them. Just like they did with Plumlee who was going to run all over us because he did it to LSU in garbage time. Who by the way I doubt Kiffin will use as their QB even though he was clearly the better of the two as far as making plays. And then they just lost their best recruiter in Peeler- potentially to us if not someone else.

They could have hired Chad Morris with Croom as his OC and Sirmon as his DC and we would have fans that would be scared of it.

Maroonthirteen
12-09-2019, 09:48 PM

I want alcohol sales at the game for the same reason I want marijuana and some other drugs legalized. Not for personal use, but for the regulation and safety measures that come along with it and most importantly the revenue (or taxes) that come with legalization. People gonna do it anyways why not make the school / state some money. But noooooo the State of Mississippi has to clutch its ****ing pearls.

Alabama nor Auburn sell beer. When Alabama starts selling beer, State will consider it.

Hambone
12-09-2019, 09:50 PM
All of you that keep referring to the Croom years, did you ever watch one damn game?

I?m sorry, I don?t know if we will ever get that low again.

Why do I think so? Recruiting for one. Anyone wanna take a guess at how low those rankings were for his classes?

QB talent is my second point. Just Shrader and Rogers are LIGHT YEARS ahead of anything we ever had during those times.

Yes, Croom had two of our best RB?s ever but I?m really happy with what he have now and what we have coming in. Plus Kylin is about to break our single season rushing record.

dantheman4248
12-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Alabama nor Auburn sell beer. When Alabama starts selling beer, State will consider it.

Why do we have to follow the leader. We can't make informed decisions for ourselves. Following lock in step behind Alabama keeps you right there. Behind Alabama. What a shit spot to be.

dantheman4248
12-09-2019, 09:57 PM
All of you that keep referring to the Croom years, did you ever watch one damn game?

I?m sorry, I don?t know if we will ever get that low again.

Why do I think so? Recruiting for one. Anyone wanna take a guess at how low those rankings were for his classes?

QB talent is my second point. Just Shrader and Rogers are LIGHT YEARS ahead of anything we ever had during those times.

Yes, Croom had two of our best RB?s ever but I?m really happy with what he have now and what we have coming in. Plus Kylin is about to break our single season rushing record.

19-3 vs. LSU, 24-0 vs. Bama, 13-6 vs. Florida. That all felt like vintage 3-2 Croom on offense. That's generally what people are referring too. Difference for Moorhead is he can blowout obviously bad teams.

Walkerhill
12-09-2019, 10:00 PM

I doubt it. Kiffin is the reverse Orgeron.

Coach O could not get over the hump at Ole Miss but is poised to win the national championship given elite athletes at LSU.

Kiffin has a dubious track records despite having equal or superior athletes to most of his opponents. How will that transfer to Ole Miss when he has a patched together roster coming off of probation.

And when he gets under pressured in the SEC spotlight, stable and mature Lane from the FAU days will be gone.

To think the Nick Saban charm school and a couple of years in CUSA have transformed the guy is naive. This hire looked great on press conference day and his twitter feed will entertain all until they get hit in the mouth by Baylor on opening night and then all bets will be off as Bama, LSU, A&M, and Auburn roll through the schedule. A game to circle on the calendar is UConn - that should be a gimme but if that goes south...

Todd4State
12-09-2019, 10:04 PM
I doubt it. Kiffin is the reverse Orgeron.

Coach O could not get over the hump at Ole Miss but is poised to win the national championship given elite athletes at LSU.

Kiffin has a dubious track records despite having equal or superior athletes to most of his opponents. How will that transfer to Ole Miss when he has a patched together roster coming off of probation.

And when he gets under pressured in the SEC spotlight, stable and mature Lane from the FAU days will be gone.

To think the Nick Saban charm school and a couple of years in CUSA have transformed the guy is naive. This hire looked great on press conference day and his twitter feed will entertain all until they get hit in the mouth by Baylor on opening night and then all bets will be off as Bama, LSU, A&M, and Auburn roll through the schedule. A game to circle on the calendar is UConn - that should be a gimme but if that goes south...

They should win UConn no matter what. Georgia Southern is the game that they have to watch.

AmiteDog
12-09-2019, 10:06 PM
This board needs to be sponsored by Summer’s Eve.

TALL DAWG
12-09-2019, 10:22 PM

PREACH Rick!!

Does the Enforcer still exist? Or, is he on the other board?
He needs to come out of retirement and check some of these clowns out.
Some of y?all are freaking pathetic!

Msujd164
12-09-2019, 10:26 PM
Because we aren’t happy with mediocrity and a lazy football coach, we need to be “checked out”.

PREACH Rick!!

PGHBulldogBG
12-09-2019, 10:40 PM
I understand the uproar with the administration for not trying to advance our program, but the Kiffin stuff is confusing. It’s a decent hire for Ole Miss and better for them than keeping Luke, but it’s not like they pulled a solid coach away from a G5 school. Had the pulled in a Campbell, Neal Brown, Clawson etc then it would be time to panic, but it’s just Kiffin who is average at best. He couldn’t win at USC with top talent and mainly improved FAU due to transfers that were high recruits. It put him at a huge advantage in CUSA because of talent alone. I would much rather them have Kiffin than Napier or Fritz that is up and coming winning with barely any talent.

Todd4State
12-09-2019, 10:45 PM
I understand the uproar with the administration for not trying to advance our program, but the Kiffin stuff is confusing. It’s a decent hire for Ole Miss and better for them than keeping Luke, but it’s not like they pulled a solid coach away from a G5 school. Had the pulled in a Campbell, Neal Brown, Clawson etc then it would be time to panic, but it’s just Kiffin who is average at best. He couldn’t win at USC with top talent and mainly improved FAU due to transfers that were high recruits. It put him at a huge advantage in CUSA because of talent alone. I would much rather them have Kiffin than Napier or Fritz that is up and coming winning with barely any talent.

Also- Luke was an awful coach. Honestly maybe the worst in the SEC and probably the least qualified by far. The odds of them upgrading were high because the bar was set really low.

Jack Lambert
12-09-2019, 11:04 PM
I have spent many days perusing this board for the info, but god damn it has just gotten ridiculous. I don?t know if it?s trolls or regular posters but this board either needs a cleansing or it will go the way of (NAFOOM). What is the next topic to bitch about....

I changed it up a little. I hope you don't mind.

DeltaChicagoDog
12-09-2019, 11:31 PM

This is correct. And if you can afford club level, well go ahead and drink until your heart's content and liver pickled. Otherwise, don't bother the club level folks with your lowly opinions. Opinions are for club level only. Safety concerns for the rest.**

yjnkdawg
12-10-2019, 01:19 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6MbbfNYA1LYV9uuY/giphy.gif

EVERYBODY RUN AND HIDE !!!!! OM HIRED LANE KIFFIN***

RougeDawg
12-10-2019, 01:55 AM
PREACH Rick!!

I think the enforcer is mimicking SloMo’s offense. As in he’s been absent for the last 18 months or so.