PDA

View Full Version : LSU announced $2.26 mil net revenue for 2019 alcohol sales....

RougeDawg
12-09-2019, 06:07 PM
Not sure what the profit margin is, but I would assume it?s no less than 50%. Sold $400k for Florida game alone.

Once again MSU is leaving free money on the table. Given our sales would probably be around half of what LSU would sell. Still revenue there for the taking.

BeardoMSU
12-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Yep. So much of our poor history is self-inflicted; here is just another example.

confucius say
12-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Would help with the buyout money

DogsofAnarchy
12-09-2019, 06:15 PM
Half of that could make a great payment on the indoor facility or increase the Asst. Coaching positions pay. Absolutely no reason not to get this done other than that too many people have their hands out.

Coursesuper
12-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Half of that could make a great payment on the indoor facility or increase the Asst. Coaching positions pay. Absolutely no reason not to get this done other than that too many people have their hands out.

Exactly who has their hand out?

JoseBrown
12-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Not sure what the profit margin is, but I would assume it?s no less than 50%. Sold $400k for Florida game alone.

Once again MSU is leaving free money on the table. Given our sales would probably be around half of what LSU would sell. Still revenue there for the taking.

And exactly how much will they payout in all those awful lawsuits resulting from the unsafe environment created by the introduction of alcohol into their stadium for the very first time though? Huh? Huh? Huh?******

Get with it IB!!

Spiderman
12-09-2019, 07:03 PM

Ole Miss sold beer at the Kiffin PC today. As usual, State behind the times

Lord McBuckethead
12-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Its like the weed thing. Stupid. Let other states make the easy tax revenue.

bostondawg
12-09-2019, 07:23 PM
Blue hairs hold this program back a lot.

was21
12-09-2019, 07:40 PM
State bees the family university...no booze...boredom

biggun
12-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Cohen is on the clock......seriously

Cooterpoot
12-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Cohen is on the clock......seriously

You mean Keenum?

DogsofAnarchy
12-09-2019, 08:03 PM

What other reason would we have to not make money?

Coursesuper
12-09-2019, 08:05 PM
What other reason would we have to not make money?

It was a very simple question, can you answer it?

CadaverDawg
12-09-2019, 08:15 PM

With Moorhead here we would probably double LSU. Sitting through Joe's offense for 4 Quarters in the 11am Mississippi heat is more effective torture than water boarding...beer should be prescribed

MafiaDawg
12-09-2019, 08:26 PM
Has anyone emailed Cohen about how ridiculous he and keenums stance on the alcohol issue is? If so, any response?

When he talks about safety I want to ask him if he thinks the bowl game will be safe to go to since there will be the devils punch there.

bigplayslay
12-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Has anyone emailed Cohen about how ridiculous he and keenums stance on the alcohol issue is? If so, any response?

When he talks about safety I want to ask him if he thinks the bowl game will be safe to go to since there will be the devils punch there.

Agreed. Not to mention our club level allows alcohol... and the hard stuff at that.

Rawdawg
12-09-2019, 08:58 PM
A beer costs about .78 cents on average. Charging $8-10 per beer and take out the concessionaires cut and you’re looking at around $6-7 profit per beer.

OLJWales
12-09-2019, 08:59 PM
Agreed. Not to mention our club level allows alcohol... and the hard stuff at that.

Let them eat CAKE!!

Rawdawg
12-09-2019, 09:03 PM

Cohen is saying all the things he has to say. The negotiations are far from over, along with the Aramark contract expiring at the end of June there are several other contracts that expire then too that are directly related to alcohol. Trust me they don’t want to lose that money.

BeardoMSU
12-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Let them eat CAKE!!

Awesome, lol.

CadaverDawg
12-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Cohen is saying all the things he has to say. The negotiations are far from over, along with the Aramark contract expiring at the end of June there are several other contracts that expire then too that are directly related to alcohol. Trust me they don?t want to lose that money.

He needs to quit talking and start acting.

Ari Gold
12-09-2019, 10:51 PM
Beer sales?? We can’t even figure out how to get fans thru the gates / medal detectors in time for the kickoff..

bigplayslay
12-09-2019, 11:14 PM
Beer sales?? We can’t even figure out how to get fans thru the gates / medal detectors in time for the kickoff..

Nothing would be better after that awful line than an ice cold brewski.

fishwater99
12-10-2019, 01:16 AM
Cohen is saying all the things he has to say. The negotiations are far from over, along with the Aramark contract expiring at the end of June there are several other contracts that expire then too that are directly related to alcohol. Trust me they don?t want to lose that money.

We already lost one season of sales.

parabrave
12-10-2019, 02:05 AM

Every Trial Lawyer when some drunk idiot falls down drunk and takes out everyone on a ramp.

gravedigger
12-10-2019, 07:13 AM
Cohen is saying all the things he has to say. The negotiations are far from over, along with the Aramark contract expiring at the end of June there are several other contracts that expire then too that are directly related to alcohol. Trust me they don’t want to lose that money.

No no. Let them keep ranting. Makes them feel better.

Dolphus Raymond
12-10-2019, 07:48 AM
Yep. So much of our poor history is self-inflicted; here is just another example.

The story which is Mississippi.

Rawdawg
12-10-2019, 08:50 AM
We already lost one season of sales.

Yes we lost sales but we did not lose the contract money.

Lord McBuckethead
12-13-2019, 11:39 AM
State bees the family university...no booze...boredom

17, my family drinks. People drink in the real world, better for kids to get used to it.

Lord McBuckethead
12-13-2019, 11:40 AM
Every Trial Lawyer when some drunk idiot falls down drunk and takes out everyone on a ramp.

Hmmmm. What about literally every single state or local government owned concert venue? That is what insurance and high beer prices pay for.

parabrave
12-13-2019, 09:21 PM
I have a friend who almost lost his business because of an asshole who hit someone. He didn;t even have a drink at that establishment. Insurance only pays for a a portion. They always go after ALL belongings.