PDA

View Full Version : How the nation sees lane

TheLostDawg
12-09-2019, 01:11 PM
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-lane-train-returns-the-playoff-bracket-is-revealed/id1423417914?i=1000459059488
Start at 28 minutes

sandwolf
12-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Haha, that's a good listen.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-09-2019, 02:27 PM
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-lane-train-returns-the-playoff-bracket-is-revealed/id1423417914?i=1000459059488
Start at 28 minutes

The State fans who are the most vocal and are researching ways to make him look like a bad hire are the ones who are scared to death of the hire.

Maroonthirteen
12-09-2019, 02:39 PM
The State fans who are the most vocal and are researching ways to make him look like a bad hire are the ones who are scared to death of the hire.

Wetzel, Forde and Thamel are State fans? Cool.

Liverpooldawg
12-09-2019, 02:40 PM

You don't have to research anything. I've followed his career since his first stint at USC. He must interview really well.

RiverCityDawg
12-09-2019, 02:41 PM
That's pretty hilarious. Cliffs for those that don't want to listen (though you should), they think Kiffin is a joke, but a good match for ole miss. The analogy was a Vegas stripper (Kiffin) marrying a man that's been divorced three times already (ole miss).

DownwardDawg
12-09-2019, 02:49 PM

I’m pretty sure it’s the exact opposite. The State fans that are praising Kiffin and ole miss are terrified of the hire. The rest of the country, not so much.

Liverpooldawg
12-09-2019, 02:53 PM
I’m pretty sure it’s the exact opposite. The State fans that are praising Kiffin and ole miss are terrified of the hire. The rest of the country, not so much.

The only people I've seen saying it was a great hire are MSU fans.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Wetzel, Forde and Thamel are State fans? Cool.

No dumbass. Wetzel, Forde and Thamel are the results of a state fan researching to try and give themselves assurance that OM made a bad hire. Those who have to get that kind of assurance are the most afraid. What people are downing Lane for is stuff that happened a long time ago. He hasn't had any issues in awhile.

DownwardDawg
12-09-2019, 02:58 PM
The only people I've seen saying it was a great hire are MSU fans.

Good point. My LSU and Bama buddies are like, “wtf?”

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Didn't realize he had his kicker at the Raiders try a 76 yard FG in his last game when he knew he was going to be fired. That is hilarious. For the guy who says we are scared of Lane Kiffen, here is my take. Kiffen is going to kill it at OM. He's going to have them at 9-3, 10-2 within 3 years. What you're going to see is Hugh Freeze 2.0 The only difference is that Kiffen ain't going to preach to you and he won't have to open his wallet for any woman. But he will have the NCAA at their doorsteps within 3-4 years. But he won't have to worry about it because he will be gone by the time they find anything. Pillsbury dough boy Matt Luke couldn't rid us of our imposter of a coach, but I guarantee you Joey Freshwater will this time next year.

Liverpooldawg
12-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Didn't realize he had his kicker at the Raiders try a 76 yard FG in his last game when he knew he was going to be fired. That is hilarious. For the guy who says we are scared of Lane Kiffen, here is my take. Kiffen is going to kill it at OM. He's going to have them at 9-3, 10-2 within 3 years. What you're going to see is Hugh Freeze 2.0 The only difference is that Kiffen ain't going to preach to you and he won't have to open his wallet for any woman. But he will have the NCAA at their doorsteps within 3-4 years. But he won't have to worry about it because he will be gone by the time they find anything. Pillsbury dough boy Matt Luke couldn't rid us of our imposter of a coach, but I guarantee you Joey Freshwater will this time next year.

What makes you think he will win there? I mean seriously?

ShotgunDawg
12-09-2019, 03:45 PM
This is great. Thanks for sharing

Sounds like the English version of the "hey Hugh" video

Maroonthirteen
12-09-2019, 03:55 PM
I got what you were saying Dawg-gone. I’m just busting your chops.

Go enjoy a 4 roses with Bo and y’all can giggle about Kiffin.

msstate7
12-09-2019, 03:59 PM
OM may or may not have made a great hire. State did not and that's for sure

Cooterpoot
12-09-2019, 04:20 PM
No dumbass. Wetzel, Forde and Thamel are the results of a state fan researching to try and give themselves assurance that OM made a bad hire. Those who have to get that kind of assurance are the most afraid. What people are downing Lane for is stuff that happened a long time ago. He hasn't had any issues in awhile.

He had issues what? 3 years ago. That’s a long time for you? He stayed in trouble at AL. Trouble follows him. His dad stepped in to try to get him right at FAU. He’s a fraud and worthless human. And the national perception has nothing to do with State fans. It’s simply fact.

NaborhoodDawg
12-09-2019, 04:45 PM
I don’t view the hire as good or bad. I view it as a great business decision for them. We all know that OM loves to be the center of attention and get as much media on them as possible. They hit the jackpot with this hire in terms of that. Their intro video had over 1 million views after a day and a half. That is no joke. He is the Tebow of coaches. They will get the TV games, and the attention whether they are good or bad. That is what they long for and they definitely got what they wanted.

Schultzy
12-09-2019, 04:54 PM
That's pretty hilarious. Cliffs for those that don't want to listen (though you should), they think Kiffin is a joke, but a good match for ole miss. The analogy was a Vegas stripper (Kiffin) marrying a man that's been divorced three times already (ole miss).

“Elvis clad nuptuals”

They fired the OL coach because of the national embarrassment then embarrassed themselves further hiring this guy.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-09-2019, 07:23 PM
What makes you think he will win there? I mean seriously?

I think the Network has learned their lesson and will be a lot more underground than they used to be. It will be a lot harder to find the goods on them this go round. And make no mistake, there will be goods there. Just like they can't help themselves wanting to be the center of attention, they can't help themselves wanting to be relevant in the world of college football. They truly believe they are a big dog, blue blood, historical program that belongs at the table with the Alabama's, Ohio States, Oklahoma's of the universe. And after the NCAA showed that they have no balls to hold anyone accountable any longer, when you hear the phrase "going all in", they are getting ready to go in like never before. Trust me, I don't think Kiffen is any kind of great coach....that was not my basis of them succeeding. But you had a coach come in from Arkansas frickin State and beat Saban twice with the players that the network bought. So, just get ready for it to happen again. And hopefully, somewhere along the line, they won't be able to contain themselves just like last time and we get lucky enough to have the NCAA snooping around for 3-4 years again after it's all said and done. Then the cycle will repeat itself into perpetuity. Hell, you heard the guy tell Kiffin last night to go get him a burner phone. They don't care how they do it, they just want it done, period. And I promise you they won't stop. Ever.

msbulldog
12-09-2019, 07:50 PM
I don?t view the hire as good or bad. I view it as a great business decision for them. We all know that OM loves to be the center of attention and get as much media on them as possible. They hit the jackpot with this hire in terms of that. Their intro video had over 1 million views after a day and a half. That is no joke. He is the Tebow of coaches. They will get the TV games, and the attention whether they are good or bad. That is what they long for and they definitely got what they wanted.

Piss and Miss followed by Joey Freshwater! Ya'll are the laughing stock of the world ( see Russian Video). Go back to nafoom.:p;):cool:

Liverpooldawg
12-09-2019, 08:00 PM
I think the Network has learned their lesson and will be a lot more underground than they used to be. It will be a lot harder to find the goods on them this go round. And make no mistake, there will be goods there. Just like they can't help themselves wanting to be the center of attention, they can't help themselves wanting to be relevant in the world of college football. They truly believe they are a big dog, blue blood, historical program that belongs at the table with the Alabama's, Ohio States, Oklahoma's of the universe. And after the NCAA showed that they have no balls to hold anyone accountable any longer, when you hear the phrase "going all in", they are getting ready to go in like never before. Trust me, I don't think Kiffen is any kind of great coach....that was not my basis of them succeeding. But you had a coach come in from Arkansas frickin State and beat Saban twice with the players that the network bought. So, just get ready for it to happen again. And hopefully, somewhere along the line, they won't be able to contain themselves just like last time and we get lucky enough to have the NCAA snooping around for 3-4 years again after it's all said and done. Then the cycle will repeat itself into perpetuity. Hell, you heard the guy tell Kiffin last night to go get him a burner phone. They don't care how they do it, they just want it done, period. And I promise you they won't stop. Ever.

So you are scared of Ole Miss and not Kiffen then. Got it.

DownwardDawg
12-09-2019, 08:04 PM
OM may or may not have made a great hire. State did not and that's for sure

Can?t argue with any of that.

SailingDawg
12-10-2019, 10:12 AM
He had issues what? 3 years ago. That?s a long time for you? He stayed in trouble at AL. Trouble follows him. His dad stepped in to try to get him right at FAU. He?s a fraud and worthless human. And the national perception has nothing to do with State fans. It?s simply fact.

But he saved!

https://www.athletesforgod.com/lane-kiffin/page-1