ShotgunDawg
12-08-2019, 09:11 PM
You can?t make this up

dawggoneit
12-08-2019, 09:42 PM
Like he hasn't done that already.

Jack Lambert
12-08-2019, 10:08 PM
They are going to do what they are going to do no matter who the coach is. In my opinion his hiring will hurt because he is only there for a few years. Hell he is libel to leave Ole Miss like he did Tenn. First good P5 or NFL job comes open he is going to drop them like a cheap whore when the super model comes a knocking. That is his way in both his personal life and his coaching life. He is a good coach but has no good character about him. He is a snake in the grass. He fits in really well up there, shit people like to hang around other shit people but he is not a small town guy and in his mind he is better then Ole Miss.

Commercecomet24
12-08-2019, 10:17 PM
I would love it when chip Kelly gets fired next season for Kiffin to bolt for the UCLA job. I know he would love to get back to the west coast and stick it to usc and it would leave the bears hanging. Would be hilarious! One can dream

msbulldog
12-09-2019, 07:34 AM
I would love it when chip Kelly gets fired next season for Kiffin to bolt for the UCLA job. I know he would love to get back to the west coast and stick it to usc and it would leave the bears hanging. Would be hilarious! One can dream

Only problem CC is UCLA is too cheap to pay the buyout, they don't give a damn about football.

Sienfield
12-09-2019, 07:41 AM
They are going to do what they are going to do no matter who the coach is. In my opinion his hiring will hurt because he is only there for a few years. Hell he is libel to leave Ole Miss like he did Tenn. First good P5 or NFL job comes open he is going to drop them like a cheap whore when the super model comes a knocking. That is his way in both his personal life and his coaching life. He is a good coach but has no good character about him. He is a snake in the grass. He fits in really well up there, shit people like to hang around other shit people but he is not a small town guy and in his mind he is better then Ole Miss.

We only had Greg Byrne as AD for a short time but I would do that again over and over than his successors. JMHO though

Coursesuper
12-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Wow, 1st what kind of asshole hands a baby to a new football coach? Holy hell man get a grip, 2nd the burner phone comment was priceless, that you fish, thank you for reinforcing the stereotype of what the rest of the country thinks of you. " It just means more."

TrapGame
12-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Wow, 1st what kind of asshole hands a baby to a new football coach? Holy hell man get a grip, 2nd the burner phone comment was priceless, that you fish, thank you for reinforcing the stereotype of what the rest of the country thinks of you. " It just means more."

That's Alabama level shit right there. I'm surprised the guy didn't say "We changed her name to Lane today."

Commercecomet24
12-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Only problem CC is UCLA is too cheap to pay the buyout, they don't give a damn about football.

Yep I agree. I do think goat boy will bolt at some point for the west coast or bigger job.