hacker
12-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Just saw that. Interesting.

PKADogs55
12-08-2019, 03:59 PM
All I've seen is Belk Bowl vs Va Tech.

dawgday166
12-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Satterfield. Pregame ... this is a good matchup to see if this is really a "business" trip. We didn't make many of those this year and Satterfield will be a challenge I'm thinking. I like it.

Quaoarsking
12-08-2019, 04:02 PM

bluelightstar
12-08-2019, 04:07 PM
UL got absolutely obliterated by Kentucky. A loss would be pitiful. Nashville though >>>

Maroonthirteen
12-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Damn..... tough year end for sources. ��

Fun trip. Indoor water park in Nashville and then the bowl game.

WinningIsRelentless
12-08-2019, 04:29 PM
Word is Cohen told the SEC office either music city or liberty. If it was neither we wouldn?t be attending a bowl this year.

Dawgology
12-08-2019, 04:29 PM
That’ll be a good bowl

MaroonFlounder
12-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Word is Cohen told the SEC office either music city or liberty. If it was neither we wouldn?t be attending a bowl this year.

I don't believe that shit.

Liverpooldawg
12-08-2019, 04:32 PM
UL got absolutely obliterated by Kentucky. A loss would be pitiful. Nashville though >>>

They also beat Virginia

vv83
12-08-2019, 04:34 PM
I don't believe that shit.

Yeah there’s a 0% chance that happened lol

Captain Falcon
12-08-2019, 04:35 PM

Not true, this had very little to do with us. Tennessee didn?t want to go to Nashville so they wiggled their way out of it, which moved us to Nashville and Kentucky to Charlotte. UK has been to Nashville pretty regularly over the years and never to Charlotte, hence why we went to Nashville instead of UK. Also probably helped that we beat them head to head this year and preferred Nashville ourselves.

msudawglb
12-08-2019, 04:37 PM
Can always count on the ED sources! ****

RocketDawg
12-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Vs Louisville

Much better than Charlotte. Where'd Tennessee end up?

defiantdog
12-08-2019, 04:41 PM
Thank god it's not the Belk bowl. I can do a 3pm bowl game that's only 3 hours from the house.

NCDawg
12-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Yeah there’s a 0% chance that happened lol

Amazing how much crap goes out over a message board. I think some guys post on here just to stir up controversy, having no idea whether it's true or not.

ScottH
12-08-2019, 04:47 PM

There isn't that much combined sack in the athletic department and president's office.

Liverpooldawg
12-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Much better than Charlotte. Where'd Tennessee end up?

Gator

BeardoMSU
12-08-2019, 05:37 PM

Lol, lol, lol, lolz....

If that ever happened, I can just see Sankey now...

https://media.giphy.com/media/2ept7eRuyq98s/giphy.gif

ejdallas322
12-08-2019, 05:39 PM
Believe it or not there will be a big crowd for both schools at this game, Nashville is a great place.

Liverpooldawg
12-08-2019, 05:48 PM
Believe it or not there will be a big crowd for both schools at this game, Nashville is a great place.

I don't know yet if it m going or not but this is the only one I would even consider going to. I love Nashville.

Turfdawg67
12-08-2019, 06:05 PM
I don't know yet if it m going or not but this is the only one I would even consider going to. I love Nashville.

Same here.

Coach34
12-08-2019, 06:11 PM
We should roll Louisville

wild_dawg
12-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Got hotel and tickets, can't wait. Nashville is a blast

terradawg
12-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Yes indeed! Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale? I will be there instead of whining about it.

timotheus
12-08-2019, 06:34 PM
This is the best possible scenario opponent wise. Louisville D is weak. Gosh I hope Joe can win it.

MetEdDawg
12-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Gonna try and do Gatlinburg a few days before then drive over for the game.

wild_dawg
12-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Yes indeed! Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale? I will be there instead of whining about it.
They are on sale on hailstate.com and ticketmaster

terradawg
12-08-2019, 06:50 PM
Thanks wild dawg

HoopsDawg
12-08-2019, 06:56 PM

Wow, they gave up 52 points to Miami. 45 to UK. This will serve as more positive reinforcement to Moorhead that his offense works.

Coach34
12-08-2019, 06:57 PM
Wow, they gave up 52 points to Miami. 45 to UK. This will serve as more positive reinforcement to Moorhead that his offense works.

lol- yep

BeardoMSU
12-08-2019, 07:03 PM

That's depressing, lol.

Jack Lambert
12-08-2019, 07:05 PM

I was going Belk. I am going to have to work on getting off for the Music city.

Liverpooldawg
12-08-2019, 07:06 PM
Same here.

Last year there was a Predators game the night before the bowl. We went to that. Lower Broadway was insane that day, all day. Lots of fun! No such luck this year. If there was we would go for sure to do both. That would be AWESOME. There is one on the 28th but I can't stay up there that long. I wish I could, it's Pittsburg. We will do one, maybe, but no way we can do both. If you have the time do them both. Preds games are so much fun! Downtown and the Gulch are really fun both for the bowl and any Preds game.

Todd4State
12-08-2019, 07:07 PM

Must win for Joe. Almost must blow out win for Joe.

msudawg1200
12-08-2019, 07:08 PM
I wanted the MCB. I didn’t want to play the Linebeards again because we just played them two years ago in the Gator, and we’ll probably be favored. I wanted Joe to face a hostile, true road type game where we’d be the underdog like Va Tech in the Belk. Oh well, we’ll see if Sloppy can get prepared as a road/neutral favorite which is his kryptonite.

Todd4State
12-08-2019, 07:11 PM
I wanted the MCB. I didn’t want to play the Linebeards again because we just played them two years ago in the Gator, and we’ll probably be favored. I wanted Joe to face a hostile, true road type game where we’d be the underdog like Va Tech in the Belk. Oh well, we’ll see if Sloppy can get prepared as a road/neutral favorite which is his kryptonite.

Either way- winning sloppy is just as bad as losing in this case.

R2Dawg
12-08-2019, 07:22 PM

Yeah and SEC told Cohen he could kick rocks if he didn't like where they sent us.

parabrave
12-08-2019, 07:25 PM

We should've rolled KSU, Tenn also. Lets see who sits out?

R2Dawg
12-08-2019, 07:25 PM

Yep another validating win for ole Joe.

TrapGame
12-08-2019, 07:33 PM

We should but...

...it's just perfect not to **** up.

Dammit Joe, you shit the bed on this you will deserve to be cut loose the next day.

Dawgfan77
12-08-2019, 07:38 PM
Joevester SloMo has three weeks to prepare.

Load up on the Cards

Todd4State
12-08-2019, 07:46 PM
We should but...

...it's just perfect not to **** up.

Dammit Joe, you shit the bed on this you will deserve to be cut loose the next day.

Exactly. That's why I'm saying it doesn't matter if we're playing someone really difficult or not.

R2Dawg
12-08-2019, 07:49 PM
I agree with yall but the bad news is, we could lose 45-0 and Joe is back next year.

Get ready we get to have these same discussions for every game next year. Dang I'm tired of this already.

Mjoelner34
12-08-2019, 07:51 PM

Florida State: 35
Boston College: 39
Wake Forest: 59
Clemson: 45
Miami: 56
Kentucky: 45

Is Sirmon still there????

Captain Falcon
12-08-2019, 07:53 PM
I agree with yall but the bad news is, we could lose 45-0 and Joe is back next year.

Get ready we get to have these same discussions for every game next year. Dang I'm tired of this already.

Agreed. Just like a win doesn’t fix everything, a loss doesn’t change the fact that he will still be here in 2020. At least we are getting to play in the bowl game we were hoping for and have a game that’s winnable, regardless of what you think of Joe. I’m skeptical that he will he here past 2020 myself, but I am rooting for him to be and hope we win this game so that we get at least a brief reprieve from the MSU internet being such a miserable place.

Cowbell
12-08-2019, 10:11 PM
If we get embarrassed in the bowl game, we should all be at the athletic office the following Monday and pull a Tennessee.

Randolph Dupree
12-08-2019, 10:39 PM

If we get embarrassed I think joe is gone.

Todd4State
12-08-2019, 11:21 PM
If we get embarrassed I think joe is gone.

I agree. The boosters who were on their Egg Bowl high will realize that they screwed up if that happens.

OLJWales
12-08-2019, 11:53 PM
I agree. The boosters who were on their Egg Bowl high will realize that they screwed up if that happens.

25 games and they get high on egg? WTF. one game vs the previous 24?

Todd4State
12-09-2019, 12:56 AM
25 games and they get high on egg? WTF. one game vs the previous 24?

You'll have to take that up with them. That said in their defense I'm sure Cohen has been talking Joe up the entire time and pointing out the "bad luck" (John's words in the now infamous interview with Joel T Coleman) that has had to deal with such as injuries and Tutor Gate. Joe is a couple of boosters being pissed off away from being gone anyway. The margin of error for him is basically zero.

First things first- he needs to secure the early signees and it does appear as if we had a great weekend recruiting wise.
Secondly he needs to win the bowl and the team needs to look good and win.
After that he needs to finish the class strong.
Then he needs to finish the year 8-4 with an Egg Bowl win. Yeah I said it. He needs to win the Egg Bowl.

No more Tutor Gate. Make the changes that need to be made and show some improvement.

Personally for me I'll take it a step further and raise the bar some more and say he needs to beat Auburn and A&M at home and have at least close losses on the road against Alabama and their officials and LSU.

Cohen is probably getting on the hot seat too. After the backlash from keeping Joe and looking like a goober in the Joel T Coleman interview Bill Martin and Everett Kennard were talking up how hard Cohen worked to get us into the Music City Bowl. Let's see if John can get the flights right this time or if he goes LT cheap again and we lose some more practices because of it.

TrapGame
12-09-2019, 09:23 AM

OM made a canon ball size splash hire. Some of our emotional boosters thought Luke was safe another year. Joe gets embarrassed by Satterfield and shit's gonna get real again. Don't know if the trigger will be pulled but you better bet a couple of those emotional boosters will turn on Joe. The money is there just not the will.

fader2103
12-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Does anyone know what side of the stadium we are on?

State82
12-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Does anyone know what side of the stadium we are on?

Not sure about which side but we are the visitor and no cowbells.

Liverpooldawg
12-09-2019, 02:36 PM
OM made a canon ball size splash hire. Some of our emotional boosters thought Luke was safe another year. Joe gets embarrassed by Satterfield and shit's gonna get real again. Don't know if the trigger will be pulled but you better bet a couple of those emotional boosters will turn on Joe. The money is there just not the will.

I swear some of yall need to get a grip. What has Kiffen done exactly that makes yall so scared of him? He has left wreckage everywhere he has ever been except FAU. He isn't a splash hire.

timotheus
12-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Not sure about which side but we are the visitor and no cowbells.

pretty sure we sit on the east side

TrapGame
12-09-2019, 03:06 PM
I swear some of yall need to get a grip. What has Kiffen done exactly that makes yall so scared of him? He has left wreckage everywhere he has ever been except FAU. He isn't a splash hire.

I don't give a shit about Kiffin but if you do not realize they made a SPLASH hire you are the most ignorant poster on this damn board. Splash doesn't equal good. Keep that in mind.

Liverpooldawg
12-09-2019, 03:07 PM
I don't give a shit about Kiffin but if you do not realize they made a SPLASH hire you are the most ignorant poster on this damn board. Splash doesn't equal good. Keep that in mind.

Well, if getting laughed at is a splash then ok.

timotheus
12-09-2019, 03:07 PM
He is the perfect personality and exemplifies all they represent. He is the perfect splash hire.

DeputyDawg94
12-09-2019, 04:57 PM

It?s not what Kiffen has done, it?s what Joes hasn?t or won?t do that worries most of us. I guaran damn tee that if Kiffen sees his O isn?t working with the players he has he?ll change to fit them. Especially if he sees the change works like it did against AU and aTm last year.

TrapGame
12-09-2019, 05:13 PM
It?s not what Kiffen has done, it?s what Joes hasn?t or won?t do that worries most of us. I guaran damn tee that if Kiffen sees his O isn?t working with the players he has he?ll change to fit them. Especially if he sees the change works like it did against AU and aTm last year.

Kiffen has a better resume than Moorhead and has proven himself to be a decent coach. People need to realize that OM took another piss on us this week. Wait till Kiffin starts his Twitter war with Joe. Joe ain't ready for what's about to happen.

DeputyDawg94
12-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Kiffen has a better resume than Moorhead and has proven himself to be a decent coach. People need to realize that OM took another piss on us this week. Wait till Kiffin starts his Twitter war with Joe. Joe ain't ready for what's about to happen.
Agree. I don’t think Kiffen will have many winning seasons in sec play, but I do expect him to out coach Joe on a regular basis. Maybe Joe can prove me wrong. Hope so.

Jack Lambert
12-09-2019, 06:27 PM
Agree. I don?t think Kiffen will have many winning seasons in sec play, but I do expect him to out coach Joe on a regular basis. Maybe Joe can prove me wrong. Hope so.

And Plumlee was going to run all over us. Until it happens it hasn't happen, it's just more Moorhead hate.

DeputyDawg94
12-09-2019, 10:46 PM
And Plumlee was going to run all over us. Until it happens it hasn't happen, it's just more Moorhead hate.
Like I said. Maybe he can prove me wrong. He has a lot of proving to do. I don’t hate him but I dang sure don’t like him either. The “it’s my program and my team” comment pushed me over the edge with him. He’ll be gone in time and we’ll still be here supporting our program and our team. I didn’t like Mullen. I thought he was an arrogant prick, but he could coach. I don’t have to like the coach to support the team.
I did think OM was going to run all over us because they had done it to way better defenses than ours. I was wrong and glad of it. I enjoyed the egg win even though the end result sucked.