PDA

View Full Version : What Lane Kiffin said in post game presser ..

dawgday166
12-08-2019, 12:11 PM
What Kiffin said in post game presser yesterday. I have a feeling that we gonna really hate having him as a rival at OM. He'll probably suck tho, as everyone on this board thinks.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/12/lane-kiffin-wouldnt-talk-ole-miss-in-his-post-game-but-he-did-mention-nick-saban-alabama.html

Liverpooldawg
12-08-2019, 01:06 PM
What Kiffin said in post game presser yesterday. I have a feeling that we gonna really hate having him as a rival at OM. He'll probably suck tho, as everyone on this board thinks.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/12/lane-kiffin-wouldnt-talk-ole-miss-in-his-post-game-but-he-did-mention-nick-saban-alabama.html

He has wound up being hated nearly everywhere he has ever been by his own fans. I don't think he has ever stayed anywhere long enough to really get into it with rivals.

dantheman4248
12-08-2019, 02:38 PM
Shit. That sounds like a matured Kiffin. Those were some very good responses. He's also setting the expectation that he knows he's got to build something and not just try to win everything and pipeline to the NFL. That's some great lessons he learned. The good news is that I don't think that line of thinking is what OM fans have about themselves so they could get too impatient. If they give him 5 years then he could do some real work there, if they get itchy after 3 then we may dodge a bullet and can continue winning our most valued egg bowl championships.

dawgday166
12-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Shit. That sounds like a matured Kiffin. Those were some very good responses. He's also setting the expectation that he knows he's got to build something and not just try to win everything and pipeline to the NFL. That's some great lessons he learned. The good news is that I don't think that line of thinking is what OM fans have about themselves so they could get too impatient. If they give him 5 years then he could do some real work there, if they get itchy after 3 then we may dodge a bullet and can continue winning our most valued egg bowl championships.

I was wondering same thing.

Bothrops
12-08-2019, 02:51 PM
He's got to get a quarterback first.

Jack Lambert
12-08-2019, 03:18 PM
He will not be there long.

Ari Gold
12-08-2019, 03:21 PM
there will be a lot of coaches ,safe to say damn near everyone OM plays, that are going to want to beat their ass because of Kiffin.
So hey OM you have that now.

Rex54
12-08-2019, 04:02 PM
He’s going to drag his nuts across Moorhead, Cohen, Keenum, and the Virginia Slims faces.