PDA

View Full Version : Ref, whats the forecast we can expect during....

EngineerDawg
10-30-2013, 08:45 AM
the cock pounding Saturday?

TheRef
10-30-2013, 09:06 AM
the cock pounding Saturday?

GFS is showing the rain being out of the area by 8 a.m. Saturday morning. But the bias with the GFS is that it goes cold and fast, so I'm expecting it to possibly be sticking around in the morning. With the game being at 11 a.m. and it raining the night before without a real chance for the rain to evaporate. That means soggy conditions on the field for the game. Gametime, however, I expect it to be clear and clouds to be clearing throughout the game.

Political Hack
10-30-2013, 09:46 AM
GFS is showing the rain being out of the area by 8 a.m. Saturday morning. But the bias with the GFS is that it goes cold and fast, so I'm expecting it to possibly be sticking around in the morning. With the game being at 11 a.m. and it raining the night before without a real chance for the rain to evaporate. That means soggy conditions on the field for the game. Gametime, however, I expect it to be clear and clouds to be clearing throughout the game.

if Davis is banged up and it's sloppy out, it'll favor us even more. RAIN baby RAIN!!!!

EngineerDawg
10-30-2013, 10:26 AM
\O/ me doing my rain dance
./\.

CJDAWG85
10-30-2013, 10:29 AM
if Davis is banged up and it's sloppy out, it'll favor us even more. RAIN baby RAIN!!!!

He claims he's fine... but there's no way he's even close to 100%... That was a nasty injury