PDA

View Full Version : HUD

fader2103
12-07-2019, 10:14 PM
Has got Austin Peay looking good tonight.

Mjoelner34
12-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Are they on TV anywhere?

Percho
12-07-2019, 10:33 PM
Watch espn

trojandawg
12-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Don?t understand why people don?t like him

Coursesuper
12-07-2019, 11:00 PM

Because 95% of the people on here wouldn?t know football if one was shoved up their butt.

trojandawg
12-07-2019, 11:02 PM
True. If they want to see what true offensive creativity looks like they need to be watching this game.

timotheus
12-07-2019, 11:09 PM
He's a much better offensive mind than Joe but we gonna ride ole Joe long as we can.*********

Quaoarsking
12-07-2019, 11:11 PM

Come on now. You're welcome to disagree, but I think the "don't like him" side has been pretty clear what their reasons are. He was fired by ULL for 3 straight losing seasons, and that doesn't generally lead to a coach getting a bigger job.

bobcat91
12-07-2019, 11:12 PM
Hes where he needs to be.

trojandawg
12-07-2019, 11:16 PM
He had three losing seasons because of an ncaa investigation they had nothing to do with him. People eventually lose. People have down years. Everywhere he has been he has won bigger than that program has ever had. He takes players in his teams and wins games. A lot of them.

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2019, 11:16 PM

People say this like they are an authority but offer no reasoning as to why.

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 11:21 PM
He's a much better offensive mind than Joe but we gonna ride ole Joe long as we can.*********

Something I don't understand. When you're a leader (like a HC) you listen to the ideas of your subordinates, you don't just toss them aside. You don't necessarily use all of them, but you should probably use some if you have good subordinates. Obviously the AU game plan last year wasn't Joe's ... if it was Hud's/Huff's not sure why he didn't listen to Hud and maybe Huff too any after that. That is very stubborn and stupid too.

ETA: I really do think I know why Joe didn't listen. His ego is so fragile he doesn't want anyone to show him up.

trojandawg
12-07-2019, 11:21 PM
That?s fine keep Moorhead and keep going 6-6 and worse. He won?t ever do better then 8-5 that he got in his first year with the best defense this school has ever seen. Give me hud over him any day. I know what kind of coach hud is because I?ve had been coached by him before. He is a great coach. Anyone that says otherwise doesn?t know what they are talking about. He maximizes what he can get out of his teams the talent they have. He is a hard ass coach and is very creative offensively and knows how to run a program successfully at different levels. He has SEC experience and knows the south very well to recruit.

bobcat91
12-07-2019, 11:28 PM
People say this like they are an authority but offer no reasoning as to why.

He was fired for losing records and getting the school put on probation. I assume that's enough

DownwardDawg
12-07-2019, 11:28 PM

For one more season!!!!

runwildjerious
12-07-2019, 11:32 PM
He was fired for losing records and getting the school put on probation. I assume that's enough

Joe has a losing record against teams with a pulse and he got us put on probation. But hey, a kid pissed in our endzone...let’s kelp the offensive genius!

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2019, 11:39 PM

Well, Kiffin has been fired twice and called himself Joey Freshwater. Does he suck as well?

Orgeron was fired

If those are your reasons, that's not good enough. Come at us with more if you want to sound like an authoritative figure on Hud

bobcat91
12-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Joe has a losing record against teams with a pulse and he got us put on probation. But hey, a kid pissed in our endzone...let’s kelp the offensive genius!

3 straight losing seasons. So far Joe has none. There is zero comparison.

Quaoarsking
12-07-2019, 11:41 PM

Who are you arguing with? Basically no one on this whole board wants Joe to stay, and regardless that has no bearing on people's feelings on Hudspeth.

bobcat91
12-07-2019, 11:42 PM
Well, Kiffin has been fired twice and called himself Joey Freshwater. Does he suck as well?

Orgeron was fired

If those are your reasons, that's not good enough. Come at us with more if you want to sound like an authoritative figure on Hud

3 straight losing seasons. Hired Saunders and knew what he hired him for: to cheat.

timotheus
12-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Maybe joe should take notes when he's not busy smiling and on horseback

msbulldog
12-08-2019, 07:29 AM

David Saunders got ULL on probation just like he did for mississippi. The probation led to the 3 losing seasons. If you think anything else you are wrong.

MrKotter
12-08-2019, 09:40 AM
Do you wake up everyday with the purpose of making yourself look foolish?

timotheus
12-08-2019, 09:48 AM
I think all of us look foolish for being fans of a institution with leaders who hire us a coach such as we currently have. Boy i bet the first bowl practice went total gang busters yesterday. I will say again, HUD is a much better offensive mind than our current HC.

RougeDawg
12-08-2019, 09:52 AM
I think all of us look foolish for being fans of a institution with leaders who hire us a coach such as we currently have. Boy i bet the first bowl practice went total gang busters yesterday. I will say again, HUD is a much better offensive mind than our current HC.

Engie, 61 and 007 are better offensive minds than what we currently have. Not sure why this is a difficult for everyone to see.