PDA

View Full Version : LSU QB Sneak from Under Center

msu15
12-07-2019, 05:38 PM
I thought that teams that ran this type of offense didn?t have that in the arsenal Moorhead?

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 05:39 PM
Our guru knows better than to do stuff like that.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2019, 05:43 PM
I have watched Tom Brady one of the most unathletic qbs of all time pick up a gazillion first downs and tds on sneaks. You could literally spend about 10-15 minutes a week practicing this and do just fine. I'm not a guru though.

DogsofAnarchy
12-07-2019, 05:43 PM
Memphis does it also but we don’t have that ability. They recruit so much better than us. You know....Jimmy’s and Joe’s. Shit.

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 05:44 PM
I have watched Tom Brady one of the most unathletic qbs of all time pick up a gazillion first downs and tds on sneaks. You could literally spend about 10-15 minutes a week practicing this and do just fine. I'm not a guru though.

Belichik .. he don't know shit ****

Commercecomet24
12-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Belichik .. he don't know shit ****

Lol yep BB is not very bright*****

It is literally the easiest play to learn in all of football. Lineman just fire off the ball and get push, qb get low and keep your legs driving. Not difficult. Heck I've seen peewee teams run this with no problem lol!

msu15
12-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Lol yep BB is not very bright*****

It is literally the easiest play to learn in all of football. Lineman just fire off the ball and get push, qb get low and keep your legs driving. Not difficult. Heck I've seen peewee teams run this with no problem lol!
What makes it even more mind numbing is how massive our offense line is. Strength doesn’t matter as much compared to pure weight when all you need is a couple of feet......

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 06:09 PM
What makes it even more mind numbing is how massive our offense line is. Strength doesn’t matter as much compared to pure weight when all you need is a couple of feet......

It's cool. You don't need to do QB sneaks, don't need to go to the Farm, don't need to practice outdoors. We'll be better cause we're innovating ... we doing it different than everyone else.

Goldendawg
12-07-2019, 06:10 PM
Having our QB under center does not allow Jo to think about 100 plays that might (not) work against the D before his time is up!

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 06:13 PM
Having our QB under center does not allow Jo to think about 100 plays that might (not) work against the D before his time is up!

LOL ... good un +1.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2019, 06:14 PM

Exactly! It shows how stubborn a coach can be because the play is not in his"scheme". Just doesn't make any sense at all to refuse to adapt as simple a play as this. Personally I love the spread but I would have some under center packages as well just in case. Notice how diverse Joe Brady's offense is. He uses plays from several different schemes not just locked into one. The elite coaches and teams game plan for the team their playing that week and don't just run the same plays over and over and over. Heck josh McDaniels scrapped the game plan halfway into the 4th quarter of last years Super Bowl and got that td drive that iced the game. The ran the play to gronk that got them to the goal line and it was a play they hadn't run in three years. Yeah I know they have Brady and all but it just shows how a coach can't be so locked into his scheme that he can't make adjustments.

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Do you guys think Joe is an idiot?

IB said he was smart though.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2019, 06:15 PM

Excellent!

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 06:16 PM

Honestly, I think Joe is brilliant. How many coaches would've survived Thanksgiving night?? But as a football coach ....

Todd4State
12-07-2019, 06:16 PM

Is IB an idiot?

He looks like one as an AD

Commercecomet24
12-07-2019, 06:17 PM

Joe is extremely intelligent but I also thinks that hurts him in game because he over analyzes every thing as evidence but all the check with mes and how long it takes us to run plays

HoopsDawg
12-07-2019, 06:21 PM
QB sneak works over 85% of the time in the freakin NFL on 3rd down or 4th down and 1 or less.

HoopsDawg
12-07-2019, 06:36 PM
Maybe we can hire an OC that can teach Joe how to install a QB sneak.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Maybe we can hire an OC that can teach Joe how to install a QB sneak.

Just give a peewee coach 500$ and ten minutes and he could teach him lol.

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Just give a peewee coach 500$ and ten minutes and he could teach him lol.

No way dude ... give peewee coach $4 mill. He could've probably coached us to 8 wins this year.