PDA

View Full Version : Can we get back to State things?

Hambone
12-07-2019, 12:17 PM
There are literally 8 threads about State currently on the first page. The others are Ole Miss/Kiffin/Napier/BS

So far with the way the basketball team is playing, have they met, exceeded or lowered to your expectations?

runwildjerious
12-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Why shouldn’t we talk about Ole Miss? Our administration has shown us that they are the only game that matters. Nothings wrong with being tissue paper soft, slow, out of shape, ill-prepared to face teams with a pulse, terrible attendance, etc...as long as we beat the Rebs!

Hell, apparently they are all we should talk about!

msstate7
12-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Who you think kiffin will hire as DC?**

ScoobaDawg
12-07-2019, 12:41 PM
There are literally 8 threads about State currently on the first page. The others are Ole Miss/Kiffin/Napier/BS

So far with the way the basketball team is playing, have they met, exceeded or lowered to your expectations?

I fixed the threads... yea we don't need 5 threads about the same things. Some mental midgets can't read past "create new thread" to see if it's already being discusssed.

Basketball? Haven't you heard. we lost a close game the other night so the sky is falling.. go look in the last basketball thread and it's just all about Mississippi instead of us..

somebodyshotmypaw
12-07-2019, 12:52 PM
Too many people on here are scared to death of Kiffin. They literally live in fear of our rivals in Oxford. I don't understand it. Grown men peeing their britches over it.

runwildjerious
12-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Too many people on here are scared to death of Kiffin. They literally live in fear of our rivals in Oxford. I don't understand it. Grown men peeing their britches over it.

I don’t think anyone is scared of Lane. Is he an upgrade? Yes. But damn, anyone was an upgrade over Luke.

But to act like we shouldn’t be focused on them is ridiculous. Cohen and Keenum have made it clear: Beating Ole Miss and winning the Egg Bowl is the only thing our football program should care about. If we dare question that (our the football programs trajectory) we can kick rocks and pound sand.

AROB44
12-07-2019, 01:19 PM
I don?t think anyone is scared of Lane. Is he an upgrade? Yes. But damn, anyone was an upgrade over Luke.

But to act like we shouldn?t be focused on them is ridiculous. Cohen and Keenum have made it clear: Beating Ole Miss and winning the Egg Bowl is the only thing our football program should care about. If we dare question that (our the football programs trajectory) we can kick rocks and pound sand.

I still fail to understand how this is true since the problem was that the $$$$ wasn?t there. But carry on....repeat something that is an opinion enough and it becomes peusdo fact straight from the mouth of Baghdad Bob.

timotheus
12-07-2019, 01:42 PM
It didn't take much effort to beat the sharks when they were terrible. Now that have upgraded, it's only logical for us to have to step it up. The question is, is JoMO capable of that? I think a stick man can win 6 next year for MSU. I wan to see Joe get tween 7-9 wins and show me he has an football intellect.