PDA

View Full Version : A little praise for Cohen...

HoopsDawg
12-06-2019, 09:10 PM
He told Moorhead this bowl game is a business trip, not a vacation. Cohen and Moorhead are calling this the start of the 2020 season, not the end of 2019. We have 15 practices and a game to get a ton of reps for Shrader and the other returning players. Treat it like a spring training. Get Dolla Bill some reps at Guard. Throw Torbor out there at WR in the game and see what he can do. Let Colin Duncan play some safety.

I'm glad that Cohen expressed his expectations to Moorhead for this game and for the practices. I'm trying not to be too down on Cohen. But it's hard. Damn hard.

dawgday166
12-06-2019, 09:12 PM
I'm disappointed in Cohen myself.

timotheus
12-06-2019, 09:25 PM
He should have told him this before they booked the screwed up flights to tampa last season.

DogsofAnarchy
12-06-2019, 09:29 PM
He also said in that same interview that he was taking advice from the former AD. The one who held MSU back for over 20 years.

Churchill
12-06-2019, 09:33 PM
I have 0 praise for Cohen......

timotheus
12-06-2019, 09:33 PM
Joe may very well embarrass us in the upcoming bowl game. simple fact is ,is he isn't 4-0 after the first 4 next year, he should be put on a floatie on the tombigbee

Homedawg
12-06-2019, 09:55 PM
He told Moorhead this bowl game is a business trip, not a vacation. Cohen and Moorhead are calling this the start of the 2020 season, not the end of 2019. We have 15 practices and a game to get a ton of reps for Shrader and the other returning players. Treat it like a spring training. Get Dolla Bill some reps at Guard. Throw Torbor out there at WR in the game and see what he can do. Let Colin Duncan play some safety.

I'm glad that Cohen expressed his expectations to Moorhead for this game and for the practices. I'm trying not to be too down on Cohen. But it's hard. Damn hard.

Why do you want dolla bill to get reps at guard. He's going to play tackle next year.

Liverpooldawg
12-06-2019, 10:05 PM
He also said in that same interview that he was taking advice from the former AD. The one who held MSU back for over 20 years.

LT gets a lot of crap but he kept us afloat for a lot of years when we had very little money both literally and relative to other programs. Personally I hated him. I presided at a banquet where he was one of the speakers. I sat at the table with him, a small table, and he never said a word to me all night. My pockets weren't deep enough.

Cowbell
12-06-2019, 10:11 PM
LT gets a lot of crap but he kept us afloat for a lot of years when we had very little money both literally and relative to other programs. Personally I hated him. I presided at a banquet where he was one of the speakers. I sat at the table with him, a small table, and he never said a word to me all night. My pockets weren't deep enough.

Did you say anything to him? I mean, it is a two way street...

Commercecomet24
12-06-2019, 10:32 PM
Why do you want dolla bill to get reps at guard. He's going to play tackle next year.

Yeah we need him and Cross as bookend ots

Coursesuper
12-06-2019, 10:36 PM

That kid is not a guard ever. Tackle if I?ve ever seen one.

Liverpooldawg
12-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Did you say anything to him? I mean, it is a two way street...

Yes. He looked at me like I was a bug, the one time he bothered to look at me. You usually return the favor when someone says hello to you.

HoopsDawg
12-06-2019, 11:06 PM

Because I think Cross and Eiland are going to be our starting tackles. And i think Dolla needs to be on the field.