PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Napier on the road vs App State tomorrow at 11:00

HoopsDawg
12-06-2019, 08:34 PM
for the Sunbelt Championship. UL has never beaten App State. Tough challenge. Good chance to see his offense and how his team responds.

Bill Clark plays for the CUSA championship at 12:30 tomorrow.

runwildjerious
12-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Other than just watching college football, why should we be interested in seeing his offense?

We’ve made our bed.

msstate7
12-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Thinking of taking uab with the 8 points. Surely kiffin dating ark and OM has been a distraction this week

HoopsDawg
12-06-2019, 08:47 PM
Other than just watching college football, why should we be interested in seeing his offense?

We’ve made our bed.

b/c I'm a stubborn SOB and I haven't reached the acceptance stage yet.

runwildjerious
12-06-2019, 08:59 PM

Haha. Me either. The current occupant of our head football coach position won’t be here very much longer. I say this not because I have sources, rather due to the fact that he is a terrible coach and doesn’t have a ****ing clue as to how to compete with decent SEC teams.

Of all the poor little ole Mississippi State things we’ve ever done, this tops them all. I just can’t get over the fact that we kept this moron. I used to really like Cohen.

dawgday166
12-06-2019, 09:01 PM
I'm past acceptance. Apathy is here. Maybe I'll be surprised next year when he duplicates Dabo's 3rd year with 10-4 and a loss in Orange Bowl.

DownwardDawg
12-06-2019, 09:02 PM

Right there with ya bro. It ain’t over in my mind. Refusal.

msstate7
12-06-2019, 09:03 PM
I'm past acceptance. Apathy is here. Maybe I'll be surprised next year when he duplicates Dabo's 3rd year with 10-4 and a loss in Orange Bowl.

I just really wanna see an impressive bowl win to get some positive momentum

Randolph Dupree
12-06-2019, 09:03 PM
Haha. Me either. The current occupant of our head football coach position won’t be here very much longer. I say this not because I have sources, rather due to the fact that he is a terrible coach and doesn’t have a ****ing clue as to how to compete with decent SEC teams.

Of all the poor little ole Mississippi State things we’ve ever done, this tops them all. I just can’t get over the fact that we kept this moron. I used to really like Cohen.

Truer words have never been spoken my friend. Let's all hope this is over as soon as possible.

Cowbell
12-06-2019, 09:06 PM

I’m right there with you. And so so many of our fans have their head in the sand on this.

timotheus
12-06-2019, 09:27 PM
If our bowl opponent has a winning record...............oh boy

bobcat91
12-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Gives our fans a chance to watch Drinkwitz at AP State. I'd rather have him than Napier.

NCDawg
12-06-2019, 10:13 PM

We’ve made our bed.

Yeah, the "done deal" we were counting on to get rid of Moorhead didn't happen thanks to our AD.