PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Gulf Coast CC for NC win last night

R2Dawg
12-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Mississippi Juco once again best in nation. We absolutely have to capitalize on this at MSU. Too much JUCO talent to not use some.

Held 2nd best team in nation to 152 yards of O. Any defensive guys we could use?

timotheus
12-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Not sure. Rumor is that if Kiffin goes to Oxford that he"ll take a coach Davis from Co-Lin with him. Any info?

MaroonFlounder
12-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Mississippi Juco once again best in nation. We absolutely have to capitalize on this at MSU. Too much JUCO talent to not use some.

Held 2nd best team in nation to 152 yards of O. Any defensive guys we could use?

Tre Lawson from MGCCC is a Bulldog commit.

LC Dawg
12-06-2019, 02:18 PM
My buddy's kid plays for MGCCC so I've seen them play a few times this year. Lawson never really stood out to me but there's so much talent in MS JUCO that it's hard for even SEC talent to stand out. I did watch Sweat at Co-Lin a few times when he was there and it was obvious he was a stud.
Another familiar name at MGCCC is Diwun Black. He wasn't real flashy but if you watched him it is obvious he's a freak athlete. I think I remember him doing a gator chomp during last night's game.

DeltaChicagoDog
12-06-2019, 02:25 PM
What do y'all think about MGCCC Coach Jack Wright, could ever coach/work his way up at the NCAA Division I level? His father, Willis Wright, was a heck of a high school coach.

timotheus
12-06-2019, 02:51 PM
He'd be mean, physical and aggressive. Polar opposite to JoMo

Cooterpoot
12-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Juco talent is deep, but not at the P5 level. Lots of lower level talent. Wright?s offense is the most boring and ordinary offense you?ll ever see. MGCCC just had more players. They?ve got some D1 guys to go along with Lawson and Black.