PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical to those who want CDMz gone after this year...

woozman
10-29-2013, 09:15 PM
You get your wish, but Dak doesn't like the move and transfers. Do you still pull the trigger on CDMz?

Go...

CJDAWG85
10-29-2013, 09:16 PM
Can we please stop this?

preachermatt83
10-29-2013, 09:18 PM
You get your wish, but Dak doesn't like the move and transfers. Do you still pull the trigger on CDMz?

Go...

YES

Dawg61
10-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Dak would be a moron to leave a starting SEC spot.

engie
10-29-2013, 09:31 PM

Go...

What if we keep Mullen -- and Shumpert, Quay, and James quit/transfer -- when Hudspeth would keep them and develop them into all Americans. What then?**

woozman
10-29-2013, 09:37 PM
I was just throwing out a hypothetical, engie. Mullen's not going anywhere this year and probably not next year due to the schedule - so again, just discussing a hypothetical.

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2013, 09:48 PM
By the way, Paul said today that James is down to 323 pounds. Not sure what he weighed to begin the season, but it seems as though he is losing weight. Guys his size don't lose weight without hard work.

hells bells
10-29-2013, 09:51 PM
I was just throwing out a hypothetical, engie. Mullen's not going anywhere this year and probably not next year due to the schedule - so again, just discussing a hypothetical.

Yes, over the past week or so I have been critical of CDM. For what, play calling decisions, player decisions, and just wanting Dan of old on the side lines. Also used decent as results, Smootness got some of that. My point, when I do not produce in my business the "heat" is put on me. Mullen as well as the coaching staff needed the heat put on them and I hope it has been. Game on!