PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Tech was favored by 13 at home this past weekend

Coach34
10-29-2013, 08:59 PM
and Duke took them down.

It happens

Radddawg
10-29-2013, 09:04 PM
I think we're going to play really well. Find a way to get 2 or 3 more wins and all this Hud talk will be just that. Talk.

Dawg61
10-29-2013, 09:05 PM
USC didn't look so great losing to UT and barely beating Mizzou. They are not any better than Auburn and we should of beaten Auburn. I think this game is a toss-up.

engie
10-29-2013, 09:21 PM
I think we're going to play really well. Find a way to get 2 or 3 more wins and all this Hud talk will be just that. Talk.

Find a way to get 2-3 more wins -- and NO one will be talking about Hudspeth. The reason the talk is currently there -- is because the biggest upsets OF MULLEN'S CAREER here are OM +6 and Fla +6 -- the most recent of which happened 40 games ago. We're +13 in this game... Would be more than DOUBLE the biggest upset of his career.

Schultzy
10-30-2013, 08:20 AM
Find a way to get 2-3 more wins -- and NO one will be talking about Hudspeth. The reason the talk is currently there -- is because the biggest upsets OF MULLEN'S CAREER here are OM +6 and Fla +6 -- the most recent of which happened 40 games ago. We're +13 in this game... Would be more than DOUBLE the biggest upset of his career.
This is actually a fairly positive post, Engie. I'm proud of you today, you're coming around! Keep up the good work.