PDA

View Full Version : Staff Changes

fader2103
12-04-2019, 11:59 AM
I honestly think there will be some staff changes after signing day, bowl game, and majority of coaching changes happen.

S&C coach
ST coach
should be givens

I could see Chris Marve being plucked away and maybe even Michael Johnson if only if a west coast team calls.

So who are some names that you would love to see added to the staff in some key positions.

One name for WR that I would look hard at if we could move fast enough is Jacob Peeler (UMs WR coach). Yes I know the jumping ship stuff but He is a MSU post graduate and I heard a pretty decent recruiter

confucius say
12-04-2019, 12:13 PM
Well boobie spoke to the team before BFTGE and I thought we played as inspired as we had all year. Bring him on staff as an analyst/hype coach/ recruiter.

Bumphis may not be ready yet but is a thought at wr coach if he can recruit.

CovertDawg
12-04-2019, 02:04 PM
I don't know anything about Strength and Conditioning but did some sleuthing and if we were looking to bring in someone to help out then how about Robert Stiner.... https://und.com/staff/robert-stiner-2-2/ He was at Mississippi State from 2012-2014 and is under Matt Balis at Notre Dame now with the title of Assistant Director of Football and Strength Conditioning

yjnkdawg
12-04-2019, 04:48 PM
I honestly think there will be some staff changes after signing day, bowl game, and majority of coaching changes happen.

S&C coach
ST coach
should be givens

I could see Chris Marve being plucked away and maybe even Michael Johnson if only if a west coast team calls.

So who are some names that you would love to see added to the staff in some key positions.

One name for WR that I would look hard at if we could move fast enough is Jacob Peeler (UMs WR coach). Yes I know the jumping ship stuff but He is a MSU post graduate and I heard a pretty decent recruiter

I imagine OM will try to retain him on the new staff unless they stay with a Rich Rod type offense, which I don't see them doing. Doesn't sound like we are going to make any personnel changes until after the bowl game, but yeah if we could get Peeler, that should be a great edition to our staff.

Todd4State
12-04-2019, 06:51 PM
Peeler needs to work on his position groups celebrations.**