PDA

View Full Version : Boston College Site

NoMoJo1965
12-04-2019, 09:12 AM
They want Joe. I wish they would come get him.

https://www.bcinterruption.com/2019/12/3/20994558/joe-moorhead-could-be-the-man

CovertDawg
12-04-2019, 09:15 AM
One Fan Post does not exactly constitute "They."

NoMoJo1965
12-04-2019, 09:18 AM
One Fan Post does not exactly constitute "They."

Read the few comments as well. Not the only post talking about him either. So I guess more than ?one? would be ?they?.

Jack Lambert
12-04-2019, 09:21 AM
I would bet my two nuts that you have another User name on this board or you are a Bear. So what is it? This is your first post using this user name. You are a troll!

CovertDawg
12-04-2019, 09:21 AM
Read the few comments as well. Not the only post talking about him either. So I guess more than ?one? would be ?they?.

I could probably find 25 different coaches mentioned on their message boards where more than one person thought it was a good idea.

HoopsDawg
12-04-2019, 09:24 AM
Rutgers didn't want Joe. BC doesn't want him either.

yjnkdawg
12-04-2019, 09:27 AM
Now if "they" included the Boston College AD then "they" may mean something, but what a few fans want? Nope

TrapGame
12-04-2019, 09:48 AM
Mississippi State > Boston College

So, if Joe somehow gets hired we'll all know the "He's not happy here." rumors were true.

crackerjax
12-04-2019, 09:51 AM
A Sports Illustrated writer who covers BC seems to think Joe is one of their top candidates. Published yesterday:

https://www.si.com/college/bostoncollege/football/joe-moorhead-boston-college-coaching-candidate

NoMoJo1965
12-04-2019, 09:59 AM
I would bet my two nuts that you have another User name on this board or you are a Bear. So what is it? This is your first post using this user name. You are a troll!
Hahahah definitely not. I hate ole miss. I went to State from 85-89. I?m a fairly new reader here. Just started following along when I heard the rumors starting up. But I can see why not many new people post here.

Matt3467
12-04-2019, 10:03 AM

I wouldn't be shocked if that post on the BC forum was actually this guy lol. I checked and the guy that made the post joined Dec 2, 2019. Hmmm

NoMoJo1965
12-04-2019, 10:07 AM
I wouldn't be shocked if that post on the BC forum was actually this guy lol. I checked and the guy that made the post joined Dec 2, 2019. Hmmm

Y?all some conspiracy theorist!

Jack Lambert
12-04-2019, 10:17 AM
Hahahah definitely not. I hate ole miss. I went to State from 85-89. I?m a fairly new reader here. Just started following along when I heard the rumors starting up. But I can see why not many new people post here.

The posters on this board has been at each others throat for months. I am sure some have just left because of it. I am barely hanging on with all the attacking each other over this. Then You show up with a user name NoMOJO1965 and your first post is this? You can't see why some would be suspicious? I can understand following along and not posting but why didn't you just set up a user name when you started following? I notice you denied being a bear but you did not deny the other part.

Mjoelner34
12-04-2019, 10:23 AM
As I stated in another thread a few days ago, this place is better than the X-Files!

Cooterpoot
12-04-2019, 10:28 AM
A Sports Illustrated writer who covers BC seems to think Joe is one of their top candidates. Published yesterday:

https://www.si.com/college/bostoncollege/football/joe-moorhead-boston-college-coaching-candidate

SI named Jo the top up and coming coach too. They don’t know shit.

Cooterpoot
12-04-2019, 10:28 AM

And was probably a 007 at one time.

NoMoJo1965
12-04-2019, 10:30 AM
The posters on this board has been at each othesr throat for months. I am sure some have just left because of it. I am barely hanging on with all the attacking each other over this. Then You show up with a user name NoMOJO1965 and your first post is this? You can't see why some would be suspicious? I can understand following along and not posting but why didn't you just set up a user name when you started following? I notice you denied being a bear but you did not deny the other part.
I?m a State fan through and through. Grew up in Tupelo behind the old furniture market building. After school, I started my own business in Columbus. Call me whatever you want but I know where my allegiance stands!

Jack Lambert
12-04-2019, 10:33 AM
I?m a State fan through and through. Grew up in Tupelo behind the old furniture market building. After school, I started my own business in Columbus. Call me whatever you want but I know where my allegiance stands!

I will take your word for it and I will assume you are not a troll and will give you a positive rep for me busting you balls.

NoMoJo1965
12-04-2019, 10:37 AM
And was probably a 007 at one time.

I will take your word for it and I will assume you are not a troll and will give you a positive rep for me busting you balls.

I?ll try to be a regular poster here. Seems like a overall good board. I tailgate every year. Setup just about right behind the bookstore. Will have to have some of you guys over one game.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-04-2019, 11:00 AM
They want Joe. I wish they would come get him.

https://www.bcinterruption.com/2019/12/3/20994558/joe-moorhead-could-be-the-man

They also are ok with Joey Jones coming....Whoever wrote this is clueless

NoMoJo1965
12-04-2019, 11:13 AM
They also are ok with Joey Jones coming....Whoever wrote this is clueless
Wow. I didn?t catch that. And Marve as the DC??

Dawgtini
12-04-2019, 01:05 PM
Wow. I didn?t catch that. And Marve as the DC??

so we get to keep Shoop! Sweet!
*** kinda, I really do like Shoop and think he has done an admiral job. His defense has kept us on a winning track .... much like EJohnson's did in the early oughts.

CovertDawg
12-04-2019, 01:08 PM
so we get to keep Shoop! Sweet!
*** kinda, I really do like Shoop and think he has done an admiral job. His defense has kept us on a winning track .... much like EJohnson's did in the early oughts.

I actually feel bad for Shoop that he did not get a head coaching job somewhere after last year. It was probably his best chance. He is a great guy and much more personable than you would expect.

Bothrops
12-04-2019, 01:11 PM
Ah...more nonsense. For you blokes still so disheartened about Joe Moorhead being our coach next season, I'd hate to see you when real adversity strikes home.