PDA

View Full Version : Do y'all remember when Cohen got roasted

TheLostDawg
12-03-2019, 05:08 PM
By Paul. All Cohen had to do was take up for Moorhead and he could have still let Moorhead go. Instead Cohen looked like an unprepared idiot that didn't have his coaches back at the time. I thought that it couldn't get worse. Now after all that, Cohen extending Moorhead contact just sheds even more light on Cohen as our AD. I always thought we needed to get someone out of house. Maybe someone with connection. I was okay with Cohen because Byrne has prepared him for this and he was basically a second AD with Strickland just with limitations. I am starting to realize that it was a terrible idea. I also didn't realize how behind this promoting from within has costed is. I hope Cohen learns and Moorhead works out but right now Moorhead having a bad season and letting him and Cohen go might not be the worst thing. I know now people were telling the truth when they said Cohen thinks he's there smartest person in the room.

bobcat91
12-03-2019, 05:22 PM
By Paul. All Cohen had to do was take up for Moorhead and he could have still let Moorhead go. Instead Cohen looked like an unprepared idiot that didn't have his coaches back at the time. I thought that it couldn't get worse. Now after all that, Cohen extending Moorhead contact just sheds even more light on Cohen as our AD. I always thought we needed to get someone out of house. Maybe someone with connection. I was okay with Cohen because Byrne has prepared him for this and he was basically a second AD with Strickland just with limitations. I am starting to realize that it was a terrible idea. I also didn't realize how behind this promoting from within has costed is. I hope Cohen learns and Moorhead works out but right now Moorhead having a bad season and letting him and Cohen go might not be the worst thing. I know now people were telling the truth when they said Cohen thinks he's there smartest person in the room.

Whatever. The buyout didnt change so if hes gone next year we still pay less than this one.

TheLostDawg
12-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Whatever. The buyout didnt change so if hes gone next year we still pay less than this one.

What's Cohen's but out

DownwardDawg
12-03-2019, 05:47 PM

Yep. And Cohen isn’t going anywhere, even if Moorehead fails and gets fired next year.

I’m finally sick of all this. I hope we win 9 games next year and look like a totally different team. Hope

AROB44
12-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Where is the proof of an extension and buyout? Is this just another internet rumor that is repeated over and over and then becomes "fact"? Bagdad Bob is alive and well on message boards.