PDA

View Full Version : DJ Stewart

jdelta02
12-03-2019, 01:49 PM
DJ Stewart Jr. article.....good read

https://hailstate.com/news/2019/11/27/mens-basketball-stewart-jr-continues-delta-dawg-legacy.aspx

Also, the article indicates that Derrick Zimmerman is a graduate assistant for the men's basketball team

NCMSTFAN
12-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Zimmerman has been there for a couple years now as a coach.

CovertDawg
12-03-2019, 03:34 PM
He was more raw than Quinndary coming into college but I think he could develop into that type of player. Versatile, longs arms, strong, and athletic.

chef dixon
12-03-2019, 04:51 PM
He was more raw than Quinndary coming into college but I think he could develop into that type of player. Versatile, longs arms, strong, and athletic.

To me he is a more talented Xavian Stapleton with a much higher ceiling. Either way he's doing a lot better than I thought he would as a freshman. Fun to watch and should be around the program a long time!

gtowndawg
12-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Good article

MCsMGs
12-03-2019, 06:02 PM
DJ has gotten better every single game this year...I'm thinking he will be a major contributor by tournament time.

NCMSTFAN
12-04-2019, 03:32 PM
DJ has gotten better every single game this year...I'm thinking he will be a major contributor by tournament time.

DJ and Molinar both are young explosive guys who will be our future, and I'm excited about it. They may be one of the most athletic back courts we have had since Zimmerman and Bowers.

Ezsoil
12-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Zimmerman has been there for a couple years now as a coach.
He still looks like he could play...

R2Dawg
12-04-2019, 09:46 PM
DJ and Molinar both are young explosive guys who will be our future, and I'm excited about it. They may be one of the most athletic back courts we have had since Zimmerman and Bowers.

Agree with that. They both play way smarter than their years too. Future is really bright. Woodard has 2 more years too and Ado will be back next year. Howland has it rolling now.

Man Zimmerman and Bowers were as good as it gets. Probably best tandem in MSU history.

MCsMGs
12-04-2019, 09:58 PM
Agree with that. They both play way smarter than their years too. Future is really bright. Woodard has 2 more years too and Ado will be back next year. Howland has it rolling now.

Man Zimmerman and Bowers were as good as it gets. Probably best tandem in MSU history.

Don't forget that Nick could be back next year and Devion Smith is coming in too...This could be fun!

But right now, I'm looking forward to being in the Hump tomorrow night!