PDA

View Full Version : We get it already...

Okrastar1
12-03-2019, 11:10 AM
To start with I'm a season ticket holder, bulldog club member, and life long(frustrated 98% of the time)State fan. So we didn't get our way on what we thought(knew) should happen with the coaches(yet anyways), but no matter what we are all still State fans. At this point the best thing to turn our moods around is to put together a solid recruiting class, and get a bowl win to try to continue some momentum into the spring. That is damn near impossible with the crazy bashing and coaching rumors that go on within this and other State sites. I'm no sunshine pumper, I promise you I wanted him gone as most of the rest here did and maybe worse, but I've got enough maroon blood in me to HOPE the cupboard is full for whoever gets the job next. For the love of all that is holy lets get back to talking about sports, recruiting, ETC. Let the chips fall as they will and move on from these tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theories.

StateDawg44
12-03-2019, 11:18 AM
As good intentioned as these threads are.... there's never gonna be one that finally makes the destructive threads stop or repetitive bashers get over whatever it is they are whining about for that brief window of time. Until the next complaint at hand.

Gonna be a long off-season.

bobcat91
12-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Yeah, enough is enough. Every single one of us wants to win and win big in every sport we compete in. We dont always agree on how to accomplish that, but it doesnt make us any less State fans if we disagree. I want to whip someone's ass in a bowl and finish with a winning record.

Liverpooldawg
12-03-2019, 11:23 AM
It does nothing but make the next guy's job much, much harder if they do get their way. Enough.

Dawgface
12-03-2019, 11:23 AM
As good intentioned as these threads are.... there's never gonna be one that finally makes the destructive threads stop or repetitive bashers get over whatever it is they are whining about for that brief window of time. Until the next complaint at hand.

Gonna be a long off-season.

Not necessarily. Win the bowl game & finish well with recruiting and most fans will have a better mood.

msstatelp1
12-03-2019, 11:24 AM
To start with I'm a season ticket holder, bulldog club member, and life long(frustrated 98% of the time)State fan. So we didn't get our way on what we thought(knew) should happen with the coaches(yet anyways), but no matter what we are all still State fans. At this point the best thing to turn our moods around is to put together a solid recruiting class, and get a bowl win to try to continue some momentum into the spring. That is damn near impossible with the crazy bashing and coaching rumors that go on within this and other State sites. I'm no sunshine pumper, I promise you I wanted him gone as most of the rest here did and maybe worse, but I've got enough maroon blood in me to HOPE the cupboard is full for whoever gets the job next. For the love of all that is holy lets get back to talking about sports, recruiting, ETC. Let the chips fall as they will and move on from these tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theories.

I imagine most folks are like me. I get frustrated, say I'm done being a State fan, bitch all off season about how the previous season went, but come football time, I'm back ready to yell for ( and at) my team. I've tried being a sidewalk fan of different programs but I can't stay away. My heart and soul is with the Bulldogs.

StateDawg44
12-03-2019, 11:26 AM
Totally agree. He has potential to gain some momentum if he capitalizes.

vv83
12-03-2019, 01:07 PM

Yup. As much apathy as I have right now, if we come out and look great in the bowl game.. mostly just prepared... and close strong in recruiting a lot of people will forget. Joe's #1 priority should be flipping a high profile ole miss recruit, that would relieve him of a lot of pressure

KOdawg1
12-03-2019, 01:09 PM
I've already moved on. Not happy about it, but he's our coach and if he's successful, MSU is successful and at the end of the day, that's what we all want. Let's get some momentum with this recruiting class and the bowl game, and let's see what happens next year.

TStationDawg
12-03-2019, 01:46 PM

HUGE-HUMONGOUS- IF!

Jack Lambert
12-03-2019, 02:45 PM
This is what I have been saying all the time. Worse case is he falls flat next season the the bread basket will be full for the next guy. As for me I am going to bowl game. I am renewing my season tickets. I am going to show full support. It is what it is and it ain't what it ain't.

gtowndawg
12-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Not necessarily. Win the bowl game & finish well with recruiting and most fans will have a better mood.

Absolutely. I've accepted the situation and now the ball's in his court to win fans back. It can be done, but only by him.

Dawgbite
12-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Lose a couple of Basketball game to a couple of nobodies or a weekend series to a directional school and this will all be a distant memory.

Jack Lambert
12-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Lose a couple of Basketball game to a couple of nobodies or a weekend series to a directional school and this will all be a distant memory.

This morning I was think how bad this board will be if the Basketball or Baseball team falls flat or both.

StateDawg44
12-03-2019, 03:27 PM
HUGE-HUMONGOUS- IF!

Not what the thread is about. Don't make it like the other 15 scattered across the front page.

Read the thread title again if you need an explanation.