PDA

View Full Version : So Ole Miss lost......

Liverpooldawg
12-02-2019, 07:45 PM
all three of their running back commits today? If so I guess that means Rich Rod may be gone?

Todd4State
12-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Not officially but I wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves. If that happens I’ll be interested to see what happens with Plumlee.

timotheus
12-02-2019, 07:50 PM
None of my non binary shark fan friends think Rich Rod will stay at all. Take that for what it's worth.

msbulldog
12-02-2019, 07:54 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if every coach on the present staff were fired when the new coach comes in.

Dawgfan77
12-02-2019, 07:55 PM
Rumor I here is this search is to make most fans happy but to much $$ involved in the buyout. They promote the interm as HC.

DownwardDawg
12-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Not officially but I wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves. If that happens I’ll be interested to see what happens with Plumlee.

I think he’ll be moved to slot and used in different packages.

RocketDawg
12-02-2019, 08:02 PM

Pretty sure the announcers of the game said Plumlee was an engineering major, and was a 4.0 student. If I heard right and that's the case, maybe he should transfer to a real engineering school. Could be MSU or a handful of others.

Spiderman
12-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Not officially but I wouldn?t be surprised if he leaves. If that happens I?ll be interested to see what happens with Plumlee.

Slot receiver if a option guy isn't hired. The Ultimate Warrior back to QB.

And it works out that they keep him because he was gone if Rich Rod stayed, along with a couple of WR's

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-02-2019, 08:22 PM
They lost like 5 commits today including their top recruit

MedDawg
12-02-2019, 08:37 PM
Not officially but I wouldn?t be surprised if he leaves. If that happens I?ll be interested to see what happens with Plumlee.

Plumlee strikes me as the type to stay and just play whatever position the new coach wants. And play baseball for Bianco. Plumlee has to know he's not a good enough passer right now to transfer anywhere as a QB. Unless maybe Rich Rod takes another job and recruits Plumlee.

LC Dawg
12-02-2019, 09:02 PM
They named McIntyre interim today and told the rest of the coaches to get on the road and keep recruiting. I'm sure that didn't go over so great with Rich Rod.

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 09:03 PM
Plumlee and Ealy both have redshirt years left.

Todd4State
12-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Plumlee strikes me as the type to stay and just play whatever position the new coach wants. And play baseball for Bianco. Plumlee has to know he's not a good enough passer right now to transfer anywhere as a QB. Unless maybe Rich Rod takes another job and recruits Plumlee.

I thought he went there because they told him he would play QB?

basedog
12-02-2019, 09:08 PM

Land Rover

Thick
12-02-2019, 09:08 PM

That’s correct.

Commercecomet24
12-02-2019, 09:13 PM

He did. Unm and usm were the only ones really interested in letting him play qb

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 09:15 PM
I think Plumlee would transfer before moving positions.

He was simply too successful at QB this year to give it up and has a RS year.

I could easily see him leaving. It won't be to MSU though because he wouldn't play QB for us.

Commercecomet24
12-02-2019, 09:58 PM
I think Plumlee would transfer before moving positions.

He was simply too successful at QB this year to give it up and has a RS year.

I could easily see him leaving. It won't be to MSU though because he wouldn't play QB for us.

Usm would welcome him with open arms and he'd be right at home. He's a rockstar in the pine belt right now