PDA

View Full Version : Joey Freshwater

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Looks like he's Arkansas' man.

Ex players are tweeting all over the place about the choice and Arkansas sources are saying it's done.

Get ready for massive cheating in Fayetteville

Rex54
12-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Everyone else gets to skip class, go to parties, and have all the fun while little Virginia Slim and little Brackey Brett get put in the locker again.

Todd4State
12-02-2019, 05:17 PM
I'm not surprised. His Dad used to be an assistant coach there.

TrapGame
12-02-2019, 05:24 PM
When we start losing a bunch of in-state 4 stars to Arkansas y'all know what's up.

HancockCountyDog
12-02-2019, 05:29 PM
Kiffin would be a great hire for Arkansas. I’d be stunned if he took that job.

msstate7
12-02-2019, 05:36 PM
I read a screen shot from a hawg board on Facebook that said lane was bringing Kendal briles with him. If that's true, I really like this hire. I know a lot of people don't like lane, but I think he's probably better than given credit for. My favorite part of this hire is he will be trolling the hell out of teams in the sec. Ark media days will be great

TheLostDawg
12-02-2019, 05:49 PM
Nick Saban is having a tough year

Liverpooldawg
12-02-2019, 05:55 PM
The GOAT boy in Hawgland. That will probably end well.

Big4Dawg
12-02-2019, 05:55 PM
Having Kiffin as your HC would be hella fun

Todd4State
12-02-2019, 06:00 PM
When we start losing a bunch of in-state 4 stars to Arkansas y'all know what's up.

I bet one of the things that made him attractive to Arkansas was Lane's California and Florida connections. If he can find someone with some connections to Texas he probably will improve their recruiting.

WPS
12-02-2019, 06:00 PM
I read a screen shot from a hawg board on Facebook that said lane was bringing Kendal briles with him. If that's true, I really like this hire. I know a lot of people don't like lane, but I think he's probably better than given credit for. My favorite part of this hire is he will be trolling the hell out of teams in the sec. Ark media days will be great

It's all rumors right now but based on the rumors he wants Randy Shannon for DC too. I think a lot of the former players tweeting were trolling though knowing our fans would jump all over it lol. One of the players that started it was 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw...Lane's brother Chris Kiffin is the DL coach for the 49ers.

I've been duped enough in coaching searches to know to not get excited until the ink is dry. Hell we hired Dana Altman in basketball and went through the press conference and then he changed his mind and went back to Creighton once he figured out the APR and disciplinary mess our roster was in.

Todd4State
12-02-2019, 06:01 PM

As thin skinned as Joe is we could have a rivalry on our hands.

Didn't Ole Miss try to throw his brother under the bus during their investigation? Not to mention his history with Saban and Coach O among others.

Bothrops
12-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Not a fit, and risky.

timotheus
12-02-2019, 06:14 PM
Kiffin was in Oxford earlier this afternoon. He and Sexton are playing the hogs and the non-binary sharks for all they can get.

HancockCountyDog
12-02-2019, 06:25 PM
I don’t want Kiffin anywhere near oxford.

They won’t be able to get him, they are going to pretend they can get a tier 1 coach, but we all know in 10 days they will start talking about Rich Rod, McIntyre or Pete Golding.

parabrave
12-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Well Arky does have some hot Blondes.

timotheus
12-02-2019, 06:29 PM
My non-binary shark source still says that Napier is candidate 1A

Spiderman
12-02-2019, 08:24 PM
I don’t want Kiffin anywhere near oxford.

They won’t be able to get him, they are going to pretend they can get a tier 1 coach, but we all know in 10 days they will start talking about Rich Rod, McIntyre or Pete Golding.

There is no better fit for Ole Miss in the world than Kiffin. He is the Ole Miss of college coaches. I hope like hell they don't get him.

Him and that Network are made for each other. In fact, I don't know how in the world the bastard didn't go to school there.

msstate7
12-02-2019, 08:29 PM
My non-binary shark source still says that Napier is candidate 1A

Norvell to mizzou
Kiffin to ark
Napier to OM
Moorhead to BC
We hire Andrew breiner

yjnkdawg
12-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Norvell to mizzou
Kiffin to ark
Napier to OM
Moorhead to BC
We hire Andrew breiner

LOL - Good one 7. .... So we have some secret and unique system in place in hiring a coach that these other schools don't know about, and that's promoting from within? That name just doesn't jump out at you or maybe it does. Who knows anymore. :(