PDA

View Full Version : I haven't given up on Moorehead. I just want us to start games ready to play.

drunkernhelldawg
12-02-2019, 11:42 AM
Ridiculous how many times we've been down multiple scores in the first quarter. It's never all the coach's fault. But we've got to solve this one.

Lord McBuckethead
12-02-2019, 11:46 AM
I want us to be ready to compete from the opening kick and execute like a well prepared team until the final whistle.

DownwardDawg
12-02-2019, 11:49 AM
Our 1st drives never look like other teams. Not even close to what we looked like under Mullen.

TrapGame
12-02-2019, 11:54 AM
If Moorhead's offense is predicated on what the opposing defense gives you then that's why we look unprepared. We allow the defense to dictate our offense instead of imposing our will on the defense.

hp22
12-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Agree

It isn't the record that gets me. I thought 7-5 before the year began.

It's the fact we were blown out of 4 football games before half time. Sometimes before the first 5 minutes had run off the clock. The Texas AM game bothers me most.

Dawgfan77
12-02-2019, 12:27 PM
The can?t cannot run a big time program. We are headed to the dark ages with joe.

TStationDawg
12-02-2019, 12:32 PM
The can?t cannot run a big time program. We are headed to the dark ages with joe.

THIS x1000!!!! Any coach who can get up in front of the press acting like he's the cock of the walk after barely beating THAT Ole Miss team, has no biz running THIS program, let alone HIS program. I keep waiting for him to unveil HIS "Secret" weapon. Arceto Clark isn't walking through that door Jo!

Remind me, how many of the tutor gate 10 affected the offensive side of the ball???? Shoop finally played with a stacked deck and it showed. HE did GREAT. Joe on the other hand, with 3 or 4 TO's, not so much. Shouldn't have even come down to the Piss and Miss.