PDA

View Full Version : I Found the 2020 LSU QB

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 11:03 AM
The transfer portal is getting ooooollllllllllddddddd.

College football free agency & props up blue bloods.

We'll never see them truly have down years like they did in the past. Too many transfer options to cover up their flaws.

RiverCityDawg
12-02-2019, 11:05 AM
He stinks though.

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 11:07 AM
He stinks though.

Ehhh. Most QBs stink in Muschamp's offense.

Bentley has some talent. He wouldn't be Burrow at LSU, but he can be an NFL draft pick out of LSU.

He throws a nice ball & is smart.

msstate7
12-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Remember LSU will have chase, Marshall, and more talent back at wr next season. We just saw Mac jones torch a really good defense bc he was surrounded by extreme talent. Bentley would be great with LSU's supporting cast

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Remember LSU will have chase, Marshall, and more talent back at wr next season. We just saw Mac jones torch a really good defense bc he was surrounded by extreme talent. Bentley would be great with LSU's supporting cast

Exactly. it just sucks because there just won't be any down years for these teams. They're now protected

Bothrops
12-02-2019, 11:30 AM
LSU fans will be disappointed with their offense next year. Burrow made all the difference.

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 11:32 AM
LSU fans will be disappointed with their offense next year. Burrow made all the difference.

No doubt Burrow is good. Bentley ain't bad though.

It'll look about like Bama going from Tua to Mac Jones. They'll still up tons of points with Bentley

RiverCityDawg
12-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Ehhh. Most QBs stink in Muschamp's offense.

Bentley has some talent. He wouldn't be Burrow at LSU, but he can be an NFL draft pick out of LSU.

He throws a nice ball & is smart.

Too many interceptions for my taste and has no mobility. I think his arm is okay but not great. "Stinks" is strong maybe, but I just think he's very average at best and not the guy I want leading my team with the game on the line.

Maybe he's better than Brennan (maybe not), but I don't think he's a silver bullet for LSU replacing Burrow.

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 11:35 AM
Too many interceptions for my taste and has no mobility. I think his arm is okay but not great. "Stinks" is strong maybe, but I just think he's very average at best and not the guy I want leading my team with the game on the line.

Maybe he's better than Brennan (maybe not), but I don't think he's a silver bullet for LSU replacing Burrow.

With those WRs, average will be good enough to keep them in the NY6 bowls.

VandelayIndustries
12-02-2019, 11:36 AM
D’Eriq King, a name to watch

msstate7
12-02-2019, 11:38 AM
D?Eriq King, a name to watch

He'd be a great one for LSU to go get

yjnkdawg
12-02-2019, 11:42 AM
No doubt Burrow is good. Bentley ain't bad though.

It'll look about like Bama going from Tua to Mac Jones. They'll still up tons of points with Bentley

Brady is really good but Burrow is exceptional at running his offense.

defiantdog
12-02-2019, 11:43 AM
Not worried about Bentley making any school better...... he's gotten worse over the years