PDA

View Full Version : Only thing we learned for sure.....

MadDawg
12-02-2019, 08:56 AM
is that some of you guys need better sources.

vindastra
12-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Sigh.

This constant dogging of fellow posters has reached lunatic levels, when the same posters have had excellent track records over the years.

I for one, do not believe they erred. Everything they say about how things blew up seems to line up.

Dawgology
12-02-2019, 09:25 AM
We should remove all of the posters who share negative or controversial inside information, anyone that doesn't support Moorhead, anyone that says anything negative about MSU in general, and rename the board Genespage.

JoseBrown
12-02-2019, 09:28 AM
Their sources have been much more right than wrong over the years. Hell we went nuts when finding out Mullen was gone just before the Egg Bowl two years ago, they got that one right! I think they're just fine, only wish this one would've been correct too.

bulldog20
12-02-2019, 09:44 AM
I have an idea. Let's create a highlight tape of the 10 good offensive plays we have had in the past 2 years and send it to BC. Tell them look he got our junior high team as he likes to act like he inherited and all the wonderful things he did. We will even help him pack and even pay for his ticket there.

DLGDawg
12-02-2019, 09:51 AM
Luke WILL NOT be fired this year.
Sincerely
Ole Miss Adm

Dawgbite
12-02-2019, 10:03 AM
The posters with sources just had us confused with Ole Miss, happens all the time.

Dawgface
12-02-2019, 10:18 AM
Things change. Simple as that.

yjnkdawg
12-02-2019, 10:36 AM
Luke WILL NOT be fired this year.
Sincerely
Ole Miss Adm

And then piss and miss happened for the second time in the Egg Bowl under Luke's purview and a major negative perception of OM went worldwide and now Luke is no longer their coach.

smootness
12-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Their sources have been much more right than wrong over the years.

Have they, though? It feels like we come back here and talk about how wrong they were quite a bit.

phatdog
12-02-2019, 11:23 AM

Some good. Some bad. Some attention whores.

Coach34
12-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Have they, though? It feels like we come back here and talk about how wrong they were quite a bit.

you mean like when we kept saying we had players suspensions coming this Fall? Or when I said a Kylin Hill was going to start over Aeris and nobody thought we would bench a 1,000 yard RB?

Point is- we get some right, we get some wrong. People just enjoy remembering the wrong so they can throw it in people’s face

Jack Lambert
12-02-2019, 02:28 PM
We should remove all of the posters who share negative or controversial inside information, anyone that doesn't support Moorhead, anyone that says anything negative about MSU in general, and rename the board Genespage.

Sounds good but the only poster removed was a Pro Moorhead poster.

MadDawg
12-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Point is- we get some right, we get some wrong. People just enjoy remembering the wrong so they can throw it in people’s face

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Jack Lambert
12-02-2019, 02:44 PM
A broken clock is right twice a day.

Technically since you have A.M and P.M time it is only correct once. I think the Infinite Monkey Theorem is a better example.

timotheus
12-02-2019, 02:58 PM
Guess we glad the player fake urinated ? Would we both be looking for coaches had we lost?

smootness
12-02-2019, 03:49 PM
you mean like when we kept saying we had players suspensions coming this Fall? Or when I said a Kylin Hill was going to start over Aeris and nobody thought we would bench a 1,000 yard RB?

Yeah, and his claim was that people get way more right than wrong. That doesn't seem to be correct.

FISHDAWG
12-02-2019, 04:47 PM
Guess we glad the player fake urinated ? Would we both be looking for coaches had we lost?

I remember Neiko pissing on the shrubs at UGA but we kept Mullen