PDA

View Full Version : Jerion Ealy

KOdawg1
12-01-2019, 09:37 PM
stormed out of their team meeting tonight before it was over along with several others. Interesting.

Jacksondevildog
12-01-2019, 09:38 PM
One of their OL said ?half the team is leaving. 17 Ole Miss.? Per Chuck Rounsaville.

Rex54
12-01-2019, 09:39 PM
Did those retards really think they were signing up for 4 years of Matt Luke? Did they not understand he was their probation punching bag?

The only reason he’s gone is because Jovester remains. They’re getting a head start on our funeral pyre.

Cowbell
stormed out of their team meeting tonight before it was over along with several others. Interesting.

He gave up pro baseball to deal with this. Poor decision on his part but I honestly feel bad for the guy.

msstate7
If ealy likes coaches that suck, come on down

dawgday166
12-01-2019, 09:40 PM
Maybe God will smile on us a little. Probably not tho.

CovertDawg
Did they show his fumble on the big screen?

Irondawg
They'll all calm day in a day although it would be sweet to see Ealy think about transferring to MSU

KOdawg1
12-01-2019, 09:41 PM
Part of me wants to say that Ealy is getting what he deserves but we need RBs especially if Hill leaves, so c'mon over Jerion. You can storm out of our meeting next year.

TrapGame
12-01-2019, 09:41 PM
Good, I hope half their players jump ship. It will help me deal with another year of Loudmouth Yankee Ass.

defiantdog
12-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Just shows the culture up there..... I thought our players were undisciplined.

TALL DAWG
12-01-2019, 09:51 PM
They'll all calm day in a day although it would be sweet to see Ealy think about transferring to MSU

Most will calm down by Tuesday after they receive duffle bags with $10K in each**

parabrave
12-01-2019, 09:52 PM
Good, I hope half their players jump ship. It will help me deal with another year of Loudmouth Yankee Ass.

Yeah so they can go out and procur better players. Remember boys and girls even if the NCAA rules don't go into effect for a few years nothing will happen to you if you get an early start.

BeardoMSU
12-01-2019, 09:53 PM

They won't, lol.

Only a hand full jumped after the NCAA judgement, after all.

NCDawg
12-01-2019, 09:58 PM
After Ole Miss hires Norvell or Napier, they will change their mind and stay.

DeputyDawg94
12-01-2019, 09:58 PM
He gave up pro baseball to deal with this. Poor decision on his part but I honestly feel bad for the guy.
I don’t feel bad for anybody who picks them.

Homedawg
12-01-2019, 09:59 PM

Meh....

TrapGame
12-01-2019, 09:59 PM
They won't, lol.

Only a hand full jumped after the NCAA judgement, after all.

Doesn't matter. They'll probably hire a guy that will take a bunch of 2 stars and whip our ass up and down the field.

basedog
12-01-2019, 10:02 PM
Cry me a river, I could care less who stays, who goes and whoever they get as a Coach.

I don't get into this ole miss thingy like u guys. I'm only worried about Msu.

msstate7
12-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Cry me a river, I could care less who stays, who goes and whoever they get as a Coach.

Uhhh, we proved that OM directly affects our program Thursday night.

KOdawg1
12-01-2019, 10:07 PM

Good for you.

basedog
12-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Uhhh, we proved that OM directly affects our program Thursday night.

Again, I could care less. I thought one game shouldn't matter one way or the other**

I just hope right now, joe is recruiting his tail off.

I would rather win any game and every game that lose any game.

CadaverDawg
12-01-2019, 10:14 PM
New hire will calm them down and fire them up. Nothing to see here. They're in good shape, and the only positive in this is that we will now have to fire Croomhead next year because we base everything off of Ole Miss, and Ole Miss will be whipping our ass for the next several years, so Joe is gone next season. Unfortunately Ole Miss is picking the better season to search for a coach and could end up with a Norvell while we chose to wait on the inevitable failure of Joe for a 3rd straight year.

BuckyIsAB****
12-01-2019, 10:30 PM
I know for a fact their WRs are unhappy. Look for some more to be out the door depending on who the hire is. My money is on it being Rich Rod bc for some reason people around here fell in love with him in november even though the team he coached was 4-7 at the time

Todd4State
12-01-2019, 11:01 PM
New hire will calm them down and fire them up. Nothing to see here. They're in good shape, and the only positive in this is that we will now have to fire Croomhead next year because we base everything off of Ole Miss, and Ole Miss will be whipping our ass for the next several years, so Joe is gone next season. Unfortunately Ole Miss is picking the better season to search for a coach and could end up with a Norvell while we chose to wait on the inevitable failure of Joe for a 3rd straight year.

Unless we fire Joe now....

I’m not serious. Cohen is a dumbass.

Bubb Rubb
12-01-2019, 11:03 PM

Which right now is a freaking full time job.

Bubb Rubb
12-01-2019, 11:06 PM
I know for a fact their WRs are unhappy. Look for some more to be out the door depending on who the hire is. My money is on it being Rich Rod bc for some reason people around here fell in love with him in november even though the team he coached was 4-7 at the time

It definitely won't be RichRod and I doubt it will be anyone in-house.

The reason so many are poised to transfer is RichRod. Mingo, Sanders, Jackson, Moore, and the rest didn't come to Ole Miss to be edge blockers, and Corral didn't come there to carry a clipboard behind a running back playing quarterback. I'd venture a guess that this was a contributing factor to them making a move.

BuckyIsAB****
12-01-2019, 11:09 PM
It definitely won't be RichRod and I doubt it will be anyone in-house.

The reason so many are poised to transfer is RichRod. Mingo, Sanders, Jackson, Moore, and the rest didn't come to Ole Miss to be edge blockers, and Corral didn't come there to carry a clipboard behind a running back playing quarterback. I'd venture a guess that this was a contributing factor to them making a move.

Mingo has wanted out for a while

HailStateSZN19
12-01-2019, 11:43 PM
Mingo has wanted out for a while

I know you’re a Brandon guy Bucky so tell him to come on and join his boys JDub & Rogers. We’d love to have him here lol.

Irondawg
12-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Well his fault for picking them in the first place. He knew the offense he was signing up for.

Todd4State
12-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Well his fault for picking them in the first place. He knew the offense he was signing up for.

That's like when Tobias Singleton and Nick Brassell who were both obviously slot WR's signing up for Houston Nutt's I-formation offense. And they were surprised when they couldn't find a spot for them.

Spiderman
12-01-2019, 11:58 PM

Probably made more NOT going pro

JPdog
12-02-2019, 12:03 AM
Hope the Range Rover was worth it for Ealy

Todd4State
12-02-2019, 01:35 AM

I wonder what they gave Adam Norsworthy to walk-on?

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 06:46 AM

Seriously?

Turfdawg67
12-02-2019, 07:28 AM
After Ole Miss hires Norvell or Napier, they will change their mind and stay.

Imagine what Plumlee and Ealy will do in Napier's offense.

msstate7
12-02-2019, 07:38 AM
delete

ShotgunDawg
12-02-2019, 07:44 AM
Imagine what Plumlee and Ealy will do in Napier's offense.

Probably about what they did in Rich Rod's

Seriously, with Plumlee, Rich Rod was about the best offensive coach they could've ever dreamed of.

What scheme over the past 15 years of college football fits Plumlee better than Rich Rod's?

Napier may be awesome but there is absolutely no evidence that his offense can sniff Rich Rod's

Go back and look at what Rich Rod's offense did at the G5 level when he was at Tulane

OM may recruit better under the new staff but I bet the coaching goes backwards from what they had this year. They had a unique coordinator situation

msstate7
12-02-2019, 07:59 AM
If they norvell, they'll probably convince plumlee to take on a Swiss Army knife role (qb, rb, slot)

Spiderman
12-02-2019, 09:48 AM
Probably about what they did in Rich Rod's

Seriously, with Plumlee, Rich Rod was about the best offensive coach they could've ever dreamed of.

What scheme over the past 15 years of college football fits Plumlee better than Rich Rod's?

Napier may be awesome but there is absolutely no evidence that his offense can sniff Rich Rod's

Go back and look at what Rich Rod's offense did at the G5 level when he was at Tulane

OM may recruit better under the new staff but I bet the coaching goes backwards from what they had this year. They had a unique coordinator situation

Yep, Plumlee is a slot with any other OC.

Jack Lambert
12-02-2019, 10:07 AM
Ealy is a baseball player. I would not be surprise if he stays at ole miss and only plays baseball. As far as the others they might have been looking for an excuse to get out of there.

basedog
12-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Ealy is a baseball player. I would not be surprise if he stays at ole miss and only plays baseball. As far as the others they might have been looking for an excuse to get out of there.

IFFY, seems to be a pretty good football player, haven't seen him play baseball but the reports I've read is very iffy in being drafted high.

Jack Lambert
12-02-2019, 11:02 AM
IFFY, seems to be a pretty good football player, haven't seen him play baseball but the reports I've read is very iffy in being drafted high.

From what the SEC announcers were saying that he told them that he was going pro in baseball as soon as he was eligible. That the NFL was not in his future. To be honest I don't think he likes football.

yjnkdawg
12-02-2019, 11:09 AM
It was talk before Luke was fired that some OM players (maybe 12 or more possibly) could possibly enter the transfer portal . This included some WR's and a Quarterback who apparently didn't sign with OM to be in a RR (run run first type) offense.

basedog
12-02-2019, 11:39 AM
From what the SEC announcers were saying that he told them that he was going pro in baseball as soon as he was eligible. That the NFL was not in his future. To be honest I don't think he likes football.

Like he chooses where he gets drafted, small talk but if he does I wish him good luck. It's all a gamble kinda like basketball and football players declaring for the draft as under classmen.

Jack Lambert
12-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Like he chooses where he gets drafted, small talk but if he does I wish him good luck. It's all a gamble kinda like basketball and football players declaring for the draft as under classmen.

I kind of see it. If a guy like baseball more then football, the chances of a football injury is pretty high and it could effect baseball, I could see where he would chose one over the other. However football is paying for school and baseball not so much.

basedog
12-02-2019, 12:56 PM
I kind of see it. If a guy like baseball more then football, the chances of a football injury is pretty high and it could effect baseball, I could see where he would chose one over the other. However football is paying for school and baseball not so much.

Yes, also I bet he has a secret "agent type already". Hell if he got the vehicle someone posted he got which ain't cheap, but maybe his parents can afford it***