PDA

View Full Version : Funny how the narrative went from

dawgday166
12-01-2019, 09:06 PM
LOL ... TN hired Pruitt. What a dumpster fire. They'll be at the bottom of the east for years to come. We definitely hired a better coach than that!!!

Now THIS.

BeardoMSU
12-01-2019, 09:11 PM
Where is this Pruitt love coming from? This is the second or third post I've seen regarding this. He's still a yokel and a bad hire, and so Joe sucks too. Both can be true.

TrapGame
12-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Pruitt ain't winning the East anytime soon, if ever. He's got the toughness down but he ain't beating Kirby or Dan.

dawgday166
12-01-2019, 09:19 PM
Pruitt ain't winning the East anytime soon, if ever. He's got the toughness down but he ain't beating Kirby or Dan.

Not arguing but also don't know yet. I am fairly confident tho we would've done much better in 2018 (that team was built for his style) and if we did have to get rid of him 4 years or so in, we wouldn't be in a big hole, which I think will only grow bigger by then.

I'm also trying to caution folks when they may start laughing at the next OM coach.

bulldawg28
12-01-2019, 09:19 PM
Pruitt's team is showing fight and a turnaround! He's changing the culture and fixing their problems. Our coach has become the problem.

CovertDawg
12-01-2019, 09:20 PM
Had an NFL scout tell me they have lots of future NFL guys on D.

TrapGame
12-01-2019, 09:22 PM
Not arguing but also don't know yet. I am fairly confident tho we would've done much better in 2018 (that team was built for his style) and if we did have to get rid of him 4 years or so in, we wouldn't be in a big hole, which I think will only grow bigger by then.

I'm also trying to caution folks when they may start laughing at the next OM coach.

I can see that.

Pruitt's team is showing fight and a turnaround! He's changing the culture and fixing their problems. Our coach has become the problem.

Now this is spot on.