PDA

View Full Version : 2020 NFL Draft Day scenario

parabrave
12-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Just to give us a Break from Josaster 2019 what will you do if your Burrows dad. Go early to a real crappy team and become cannon fodder or do you pull an Archie. Somehow .get a secret deal done pre-draft with the Saints where they can draft you at 1. If I'm Burrows dad I'm on the phone with Archie asking him how he got Eli his deal. If I'm the Saints I'm looking for Brees replacement right now and Burrow fits your offense to a tee/

msstate7
12-01-2019, 02:47 PM
If burrow has to try and avoid the bengals at 1-1, the saints have zero chance of getting him

parabrave
12-01-2019, 02:55 PM
If burrow has to try and avoid the bengals at 1-1, the saints have zero chance of getting him

That's why it's gonna take a lot of backroom dealings. Like I said they have to replace Brees and Burrow fits Paytons' scheme. And even though Loomis is the team president/GM Sean runs the team and players. Loomis runs the finances. If SP wants him he will go after him.

Homedawg
12-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Just to give us a Break from Josaster 2019 what will you do if your Burrows dad. Go early to a real crappy team and become cannon fodder or do you pull an Archie. Somehow .get a secret deal done pre-draft with the Saints where they can draft you at 1. If I'm Burrows dad I'm on the phone with Archie asking him how he got Eli his deal. If I'm the Saints I'm looking for Brees replacement right now and Burrow fits your offense to a tee/

What do you propose they give up to get him? It will cost a fortune. There's no way wo sacrificing your entire future.

parabrave
12-01-2019, 05:08 PM
What do you propose they give up to get him? It will cost a fortune. There's no way wo sacrificing your entire future.

The question is not if the Saints do go for him but IF you're Burrows dad do you approach the Saints, or another franchise whose might be losing a future HOF QB in the next couple of years and there are 2 that come to mind, and float the Eli drat day special?