PDA

View Full Version : At a minimum.....

DogsofAnarchy
12-01-2019, 02:32 PM
We have absolutely got to change:

1. Strength and Conditioning Coaches. We need an entire NEW program. (This isn’t my fat ass opinion, it’s coming from current and former players. Our damn team is WEAK)

2. We have to fire Joey Jones and hire someone with some balls for Special Teams. Must be connected to the Kicking Camps and Academies.

3. We have to hire an OC and scrape this pathetic ass offense. It isn’t going to work. Think CROOM.

Do these things and we have the chance to achieve some continuity in the head coaching position. Do them not and we will be changing the entire staff soon enough.

ShotgunDawg
12-01-2019, 02:41 PM
1. Head coach sets the tone of S&C

2. Agree

3. Why keep Joe if you aren't even going to run his offense? We do need someone very creative in the run game though

Anonymous
12-01-2019, 04:06 PM
Aaron Feld is one of the best S&C coaches in the country, we should bring him home. No reason to look as un-fit as we did this year when one of our own is the best in the business.

DogsofAnarchy
12-01-2019, 04:07 PM
Aaron Feld is one of the best S&C coaches in the country, we should bring him home. No reason to look as un-fit as we did this year when one of our own is the best in the business.

Makes WAY to much sense!!!

timotheus
12-01-2019, 06:51 PM
I wonder if any of this was hammered out yesterday. Joe thinks all is headed in the right direction so I doubt he changes anything.

Cooterpoot
12-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Joe Moorhead is not capable of running an SEC program. Doesn?t matter what changes he makes.

DogsofAnarchy
12-01-2019, 07:13 PM
I wonder if any of this was hammered out yesterday. Joe thinks all is headed in the right direction so I doubt he changes anything.

I hope he was told he has to make the change. If he wasn’t then we have to clean house in our Athletic Department.

Cowbell
12-01-2019, 07:15 PM
Joe Moorhead is not capable of running an SEC program. Doesn?t matter what changes he makes.

This. At this point we just need to let him sink his own ship. Hopefully we don?t anti up any more money for assistants as it will be waisted.

R2Dawg
12-01-2019, 08:18 PM
Agree on all 3.

Maybe Joe might do 1 & 2 but he ain't doing 3. Personally, I don't think he does anything. He been telling us all year everything is working and he is the boss.

R2Dawg
12-01-2019, 08:19 PM
This. At this point we just need to let him sink his own ship. Hopefully we don?t anti up any more money for assistants as it will be waisted.

Problem is, it isn't his ship as he thinks.

timotheus
12-01-2019, 08:21 PM
We gone wish we never heard of JoMO.

DLGDawg
12-01-2019, 08:29 PM

Yep. But they gonna keep him and BloJoMo.

DogsofAnarchy
12-01-2019, 08:33 PM
Agree on all 3.

Maybe Joe might do 1 & 2 but he ain't doing 3. Personally, I don't think he does anything. He been telling us all year everything is working and he is the boss.

I agree. I dont believe any changes will be made to our staff.

DogsofAnarchy
12-03-2019, 02:34 PM

It is imperative that we make these 3 changes. Has anyone heard anything on potential staff changes? I’m sure it will be done after the early signing period.