PDA

View Full Version : Crazy stat, on SEC Now

tcdog70
12-01-2019, 12:16 PM
In the last 13 years Bama has missed more FGs than any team in college football. dammit Nick get a kicker.:)

AROB44
12-01-2019, 03:11 PM
Actually he did. The kicker he has that missed the field goal was originally committed to us when Dan was here. If I remember correctly, he was the number 1 rated kicker in the country coming out of high school.

SailingDawg
12-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Wasn't that the first miss he's had in two years?

TUSK
12-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Actually he did. The kicker he has that missed the field goal was originally committed to us when Dan was here. If I remember correctly, he was the number 1 rated kicker in the country coming out of high school.

That guy is Will Reichard... He's been out (along with 80 dozen others) with a hip flexor most of the year... He was signed to replace the guy that missed the kick (Bulovas)...

Commercecomet24
12-01-2019, 03:43 PM
That guy is Will Reichard... He's been out (along with 80 dozen others) with a hip flexor most of the year... He was signed to replace the guy that missed the kick (Bulovas)...

You telling me Saban doesn't have a team of special teams coaches and consultants to fix this problem over all these years lol!