PDA

View Full Version : Changing topics.... Dallas. What another shitshow..

RougeDawg
12-01-2019, 09:33 AM
Yes, Dak has not played well in spurts but he is not the issue. He is on pace for 5,000 yards and they sit at 6-6. Thursday they kept running Zeke up the gut like they did against Minnesota. Two games they could have easily won. The blocked punt in New England decided that game.

I do not think Garrett survives the season unless the cowboys make the NFC championship. That will mean they have to win 3 out of their last 4 and beat Philly just to have a shot (unless eagles fall down the stretch).

Not sure who is calling the offensive plays at crunch time, but they sure do conservative at times and just slam Zeke up the gut often when they need a dagger play and have momentum.

Dak is having a great season and it will mostly go unnoticed because of everything else happening in Dallas. Jerry is most like going to make a move.

Cowbell
12-01-2019, 09:54 AM
Yes, Dak has not played well in spurts but he is not the issue. He is on pace for 5,000 yards and they sit at 6-6. Thursday they kept running Zeke up the gut like they did against Minnesota. Two games they could have easily won. The blocked punt in New England decided that game.

I do not think Garrett survives the season unless the cowboys make the NFC championship. That will mean they have to win 3 out of their last 4 and beat Philly just to have a shot (unless eagles fall down the stretch).

Not sure who is calling the offensive plays at crunch time, but they sure do conservative at times and just slam Zeke up the gut often when they need a dagger play and have momentum.

Dak is having a great season and it will mostly go unnoticed because of everything else happening in Dallas. Jerry is most like going to make a move.

This is my other team since I live here now. Makes me want to freaking quit football altogether. Double. Dose.

RougeDawg
12-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Dolphins did Garrett a favor today. Came back and took down the Eagles 37-31. Nfc east is brutal this year.

parabrave
12-01-2019, 05:01 PM
I have been a Cowboy fan since 1965, my aunt lived near a few of the players and my cousin is very close to Roger. That team will never attain anything until Jerry goes to the owners box in the sky. Jerry does control the play calling. If you noticed Thursday after the 1st Drive how the offense reverted back to 1995. This has happened more than once this year. He still thinks Troy and Emmitt are still back there. And for all of you Roger fans; he told my cousin right after Jerry introduction news conference, "I don't like that guy".

Commercecomet24
12-01-2019, 05:05 PM
Would Serve Jerry right if Dak said screw this and took someone else's money after this season

BogeyGolfer
12-01-2019, 05:50 PM

Philly can't beat anyone and all Dallas has to do is beat Chicago and win another game and they are in the playoffs...Crazy how bad that division is the year...

Statecoachingblows**
12-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Would Serve Jerry right if Dak said screw this and took someone else's money after this season

Any scenario where that could actually happen? I don't get all the franchise tag Mumbo jumbo and nfl rules

msstatelp1
12-01-2019, 07:14 PM
Any scenario where that could actually happen? I don't get all the franchise tag Mumbo jumbo and nfl rules

the only way Dak could leave would be if Dallas doesn't use the franchise tag. If Dallas uses the tag I believe Dak would get $32 -$33 million with a 20% increase if they use it again in 2020.

Maroonthirteen
12-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Philly can't beat anyone and all Dallas has to do is beat Chicago and win another game and they are in the playoffs...Crazy how bad that division is the year...

Yep, Dallas will probably win the division and lose first round of the playoffs. Then jerry can find another hand puppet. coach.

Statecoachingblows**
12-01-2019, 07:30 PM
the only way Dak could leave would be if Dallas doesn't use the franchise tag. If Dallas uses the tag I believe Dak would get $32 -$33 million with a 20% increase if they use it again in 2020.

Not a bad raise