PDA

View Full Version : I'm struggling to understand...

BogeyGolfer
12-01-2019, 08:47 AM
how an administration can be so out of touch with its fan-base. We can blame 11:00am starts or hot temps on poor attendance but the truth is a lot of our fans simply see a bad product. We see poor coaching and an undisciplined team with little or no fight when they face stiff competition. We see players who are out of shape and who gained weight over summer work-outs. For our leaders to ignore all of those things when at least 80% of the fan-base is wanting a change, is simply poor leadership. Based on what I was told last week, Joe was gone no matter what... During the ACU game, it was pretty much confirmed. I have heard nothing since the Egg Bowl which leaves me to believe that win bought Joe another year, like it or not...In the end, we will pay for this poor decision in more ways than lost football games. The economic impact will spread and will impact the university and local economy for years to come....

Cowbell
12-01-2019, 09:16 AM
how an administration can be so out of touch with its fan-base. We can blame 11:00am starts or hot temps on poor attendance but the truth is a lot of our fans simply see a bad product. We see poor coaching and an undisciplined team with little or no fight when they face stiff competition. We see players who are out of shape and who gained weight over summer work-outs. For our leaders to ignore all of those things when at least 80% of the fan-base is wanting a change, is simply poor leadership. Based on what I was told last week, Joe was gone no matter what... During the ACU game, it was pretty much confirmed. I have heard nothing since the Egg Bowl which leaves me to believe that win bought Joe another year, like it or not...In the end, we will pay for this poor decision in more ways than lost football games. The economic impact will spread and will impact the university and local economy for years to come....

Bogey, I truly believe this should be the beginning of the end of this entire administration. They are to represent the fan base in these matters and it?s being run like our government. Too much politics. Too much back scratching.

The majority of the fans that I know who are ok with our current position- I have noticed these are the people who either don?t understand the game or have not played at a competitive level.

fishwater99
12-01-2019, 11:30 AM
Unless Joe laid an Egg in the Egg Bowl, he was coming back. We are lil ole Miss State and it sucks.