PDA

View Full Version : Well crap....

Liverpooldawg
12-01-2019, 02:13 AM
Just crap. The last regular season college football game other than Army-Navy (my absolute favorite game of all) on my cable package just ended. Can we fast forward to September?

THE Bruce Dickinson
12-01-2019, 02:18 AM
I feel you. I love college football season, and the 7 home games are the best days of the year no matter who we are playing.

Maroonthirteen
12-01-2019, 07:35 AM
I soaked it all in this weekend. Starkville Thursday. Memphis game Friday. Then Saturday Thanksgiving leftovers Mich/OSU, Iron bowl and Bedlam.

Next year, I?d like to take in one of those Saturday games in person. Just to experience the atmosphere.

Rex54
12-01-2019, 07:53 AM
I soaked it all in this weekend. Starkville Thursday. Memphis game Friday. Then Saturday Thanksgiving leftovers Mich/OSU, Iron bowl and Bedlam.

Next year, I?d like to take in one of those Saturday games in person. Just to experience the atmosphere.

Next year is definitely the year to travel around to see other teams, stadiums, matchups.

Maroonthirteen
12-01-2019, 08:16 AM
Next year is definitely the year to travel around to see other teams, stadiums, matchups.

I’ve been inside The Horseshoe once but not while a game was taking place. Since that day, I’ve always wanted to catch a game there.

RougeDawg
12-01-2019, 08:34 AM
It was nice to see little Nicky take another one on the chin yesterday. The 12 men on the field was a great way to seal that one.

Bama is on the decline. Not sure if LSU can sustain their offense post Burrow. The SEC west may be as wide open the next few seasons as it has been in a decade. Too bad we decided to sit on the sidelines and watch everyone else not named OM and Arkansas battle it out.

Dawgology
12-01-2019, 09:09 AM

Yeah. Decided to cancel our state tix yesterday. Going to take that budgeted money for home games and make a trip to the LSU/Texas game, FL/TN game, and Kentucky/Vandy (mix in some horse racing and distillery tours).