PDA

View Full Version : Just remember my posts over the last year that we need to clean house in the Bryan...

RougeDawg
11-30-2019, 11:58 PM
Building.

All of this football shitshow and many others involving tutorgate, mustangs, etc., all fall in the athletics departments lap.

Our ineptitude on all levels has been on full display from compliance to dealing with our current loser head football coach. Until we make sweeping changes in the Bryan building, keep expecting what you have witnessed the last 3-4 days. It is who we are, if we keep the weak minded in charge.

HoopsDawg
12-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Building.

All of this football shitshow and many others involving tutorgate, mustangs, etc., all fall in the athletics departments lap.

Our ineptitude on all levels has been on full display from compliance to dealing with our current loser head football coach. Until we make sweeping changes in the Bryan building, keep expecting what you have witnessed the last 3-4 days. It is who we are, if we keep the weak minded in charge.

You may be right.

DogsofAnarchy
12-01-2019, 12:41 AM
JoMo is the least of the problems in that building. Needs an absolute overhaul. It that would require a New President because apparently Keenum thinks things are just great.

BeastMan
12-01-2019, 12:58 AM
Rouge, you may not like me but that doesn’t prevent me from saying you may be right.

Commercecomet24
12-01-2019, 12:59 AM
Unfortunately I'm afraid you're right .

ckDOG
12-01-2019, 01:00 AM
Can?t even run a concession stand. Need I say more?

Reunion Dog
12-01-2019, 01:16 AM
There is NO DOUBT you are correct. Keenum is weak as hell. Always has been. Has NO POWER out of DC now with Cochran gone.

The male cheerleader from Jackson Prep JUNIOR is more of a Puss than he old loser ass boss.

The incompetence of not being able to get into the stadium Thursday nite did it for me. That 17ing idiot was out on the field in his wussy puss semi maroon Glenplad sport jacket that probably made old Man Iupe roll over in his grave... No disrespect to that Bulldog..

Again... Pls tell me how u can fire a baseball coach for nailing the football recruiter but not fire a SENIOR TOP Athletic Department employee for nailing the same person earlier?

This group.. From President down... has surrounded themselves with weaker people so they THINK they look smarter.

This shit show has got to stop.... Or we won't recover for at least a decade.

Fire every Administrator and make Vic the AD! Don't think he doesn't see what's going on. If he can get $3M for his girls team... Imagine how he can broker deals with everyone else.

I swear I wish we had LT back for 6 months. He knows for a fact what a debacle we are in. And those of you who cuss him... Fire ahead... But if he had ALL THIS SEC NETWORK money to work with... We would be be so far ahead of where we are. He had to deal with Presidents Foglesom & Lee. Never been 2 worse Presidents to have to deal with.... But Keenum is making a STRONG case to be included in them.

The weak become weaker & the blind continue to lead the blind.

We r 17'ed!!

bulldawg28
12-01-2019, 06:52 AM
Ole girl was a hoe huh?

RougeDawg
12-01-2019, 08:15 AM
Rouge, you may not like me but that doesn?t prevent me from saying you may be right.

Just because we disagree sometimes does not mean I don?t like you. That?s what the board is for. Open discussions and disagreements. All is well.

RougeDawg
12-01-2019, 08:20 AM
I just do not believe we have enough of the younger alumni with influence to outweigh the older alumni who are satisfied with mediocrity. That is what is holding us back. Those of us who have been MSU football followers since Jackie, have seen that it can be done and want us to fight for that. Those from the pre Jackie era are just happy to see a bowl game. That?s why we appear to be keeping a lame duck coach.

Judging from this weekend, it looks like it is still going to take more time to gain more alumni with a winners attitude. One would think the last 10-20 years would have remedied the Stockholm syndrome of the older alumni. Guess that?s why they call it Stockholm syndrome. No cure.

Eta: let me correct myself. My family, in various ways, know many former people involved in the AD. Not all of the older ones are this way. Many of the former players, pre Jackie are not happy with the current state of the program. Some of them let their feelings known at the end of last season. It’s the money boosters who are satisfied with any bowl.

msugolf
12-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Building.

My time spent working at the athletic department was eye opening. It was the most small town-minded, good ol boy environment you could imagine. No one wanted to do anything that seemed too hard, too creative or too expensive. It was a government workplace environment to the tenth degree. Just show up, get paid and don't rock the boat.

Byrne came in and changed that to a degree (which rustled a LOT of feathers because he made people actually work) but we've regressed right back to where we were before he came. It's a short sightedness that plagues most Mississippians -- the inability to look out around the world instead of only within your immediate circle. Which is why we only compare ourselves to those around us (OM) and make emotional decisions tied to those factors. It's the epitome of small town minded folk - "we don't care how those other folks are doing things! This is how we've done it and this is how we are gonna keep doing it!"

Most of the same administration staff is still there from when I was, 20 years ago. There was a lot of complacency then so I can't imagine how much more so it is now.

Cooterpoot
12-01-2019, 08:38 AM
JoMo is the least of the problems in that building. Needs an absolute overhaul. It that would require a New President because apparently Keenum thinks things are just great.

Wrong on that last part. Look, this is basically a political split. It?s our own 17ing boosters doing this shit. They?re running the show just like at every other college in America. Shit is split pretty bad.