PDA

View Full Version : Rutgers alumni I know just told me they are getting moorhead

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 11:13 PM
He worked there and he said it looks like we came out today with the Moorhead is staying report as part of an agreement with him to help him save some face while Rutgers gets their stuff together

I don't know anything about Napier but apparently schiano decided against Rutgers when Cohen called him about our job. Schiano was more interested in our job.

This caused bad blood between everyone. Rutgers and us, moorhead and us, Rutgers and Schiano.....and this caused the plans to blowup and Moorhead to get bitchy.

But it's going to be done. Moorhead to Rutgers. Schiano to state. Finalized by Tuesday

HoopsDawg
11-30-2019, 11:14 PM
Ok buddy.

chef dixon
11-30-2019, 11:14 PM
Lol

runwildjerious
11-30-2019, 11:15 PM
This ain’t it chief.

TimberBeast
11-30-2019, 11:24 PM
At some point this guy needs to be given a break for a few days, this is just going to turn into another locked thread.

HoopsDawg
11-30-2019, 11:26 PM
Why don't you, bobcat, and Liverpool go pound sand and kick rocks.

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 11:27 PM
At some point this guy needs to be given a break for a few days, this is just going to turn into another locked thread.
Don't shoot the messenger. Sorry if you don't like Schiano. Personally I think he would be as good of a hire as Napier

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 11:29 PM
I think Schiano would be really good at MSU but I don't believe this story

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 11:31 PM

It's being confirmed right now in several Rutgers circles

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 11:32 PM
Here are Schiano's records his last 7 years at Rutgers: At 17ing Rutgers

7-5
11-2
8-5
8-5
9-4
4-8
9-4

Why wouldn't we hire this guy?

And his style fits MSU

Lloyd Christmas
11-30-2019, 11:32 PM
Moorhead to Rutgers. Schiano to state. Finalized by Tuesday

Lol,

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 11:33 PM

7-5
11-2
8-5
8-5
9-4
4-8
9-4

And his style fits MSU

I said the same thing when clay Travis and UT fans blew up their deal.

I hope our fans act cool with it. He would do well here

TimberBeast
11-30-2019, 11:33 PM
Don't shoot the messenger. Sorry if you don't like Schiano. Personally I think he would be as good of a hire as Napier

The worst part of you being a douche is you giving the Dead a bad name.

Katdoc12
11-30-2019, 11:35 PM
Quit playing with my emotions! But Im hanging on to any hope that results in JoMo being gone,I really dont even care who replaces him!

Commercecomet24

Im a Dead fan too!

deadheaddawg

I knew some of our fans would shit on the Schiano hire

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 11:36 PM
I just read through a 150 post thread on Rutgers' board & all they are talking about is Schiano. No mention of Joe

Bdawg

7-5
11-2
8-5
8-5
9-4
4-8
9-4

And his style fits MSU

All of this was before their conference move, right? Just gauging level of competition.
Edit: not saying I wouldn't like the hire

BeastMan
Word is they’re getting Schiano. They’re back negotiating

ShotgunDawg

He obviously the most qualified guy out there

defiantdog
Schiano will be Rutgers coach

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-30-2019, 11:37 PM
It's being confirmed right now in several Rutgers circles

If a State fan has this insider info then certainly it's leaked onto their forums. Link them please else stop posting

ShotgunDawg
All of this was before their conference move, right? Just gauging level of competition.

Sure, but it's still better than anyone else

Lloyd Christmas

Our fans would like the hire, but we aren't lucky enough and our admin isn't smart enough for it to happen.

deadheaddawg
Quit playing with my emotions! But Im hanging on to any hope that results in JoMo being gone,I really dont even care who replaces him!

Me too Schiano would be my preference over Napier, although I would love Napier too.

I don't hold anything against Schiano about the Joe Paterno stuff

TrapGame
11-30-2019, 11:38 PM
Addazio is interested too and he's been in contact with Rutgers. If Boston College opens up you better believe Joe will go after it.

BeastMan
11-30-2019, 11:39 PM
You posted this after numerous media sites have reported Schiano is the guy and they are deep in a second round of negotiations. You’re trolling. Take a break for a few days

DogsofAnarchy
11-30-2019, 11:39 PM
Not one mention of Moorhead on their boards.

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 11:40 PM
Schiano will be Rutgers coach

It was definitely looking like that before Cohen approached Schiano about our job

runwildjerious
Me too Schiano would be my preference over Napier, although I would love Napier too.

I don't hold anything against Schiano about the Joe Paterno stuff

Ain’t happening. But GS had nothing to do with the PSU stuff. Tennessee and Clay Travis blew that up. GS would be a great hire for us. But again, not happening. He will end up back at RU. Their current and former governors are all involved. They will get him back.

War Machine Dawg
He worked there and he said it looks like we came out today with the Moorhead is staying report as part of an agreement with him to help him save some face while Rutgers gets their stuff together

I don't know anything about Napier but apparently schiano decided against Rutgers when Cohen called him about our job. Schiano was more interested in our job.

This caused bad blood between everyone. Rutgers and us, moorhead and us, Rutgers and Schiano.....and this caused the plans to blowup and Moorhead to get bitchy.

But it's going to be done. Moorhead to Rutgers. Schiano to state. Finalized by Tuesday

Troll alert.

runwildjerious
11-30-2019, 11:41 PM
Addazio is interested too and he's been in contact with Rutgers. If Boston College opens up you better believe Joe will go after it.

Now this is something to watch. Joe would be a great fit there.

the_real_MSU_is_us
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/rutgers-in-deep-negotiations-with-greg-schiano-to-be-next-coach.181877/

Literally the thread was started at 6:40 TODAY saying SHiano would be hired, the general consensus is "of course", and Moorheads name literally isn't mentioned

This guy is a troll, needs a 3 day ban for bringing this false/easily falsifiable rumor to the board instead of doing literally 3 minuted of searching like i did

TimberBeast
You posted this after numerous media sites have reported Schiano is the guy and they are deep in a second round of negotiations. You’re trolling. Take a break for a few days

Thank you

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 11:43 PM
Ain’t happening. But GS had nothing to do with the PSU stuff. Tennessee and Clay Travis blew that up. GS would be a great hire for us. But again, not happening. He will end up back at RU. Their current and former governors are all involved. They will get him back.

Nope. Schiano wants to be here and Moorhead wants to be at Rutgers. Rutgers is getting a bit of the short end, but what can they do? They have no leverage. Schiano picked us over them

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-30-2019, 11:45 PM
Holy mother of God....Will this ever stop??

BeastMan
11-30-2019, 11:46 PM
3 day break for trolling. If your info breaks as correct in the next 3 days, the ban will be lifted and I’ll personally issue a public apology. Enjoy your weekend

Lloyd Christmas
11-30-2019, 11:47 PM
Holy mother of God....Will this ever stop??

After Indiana smokes us in a bowl game.

TimberBeast
11-30-2019, 11:48 PM
3 day break for trolling. If your info breaks as correct in the next 3 days, the ban will be lifted and I’ll personally issue a public apology. Enjoy your weekend

He was trolling the entire time, he had another thread earlier doing the same thing that was locked.

NaborhoodDawg
11-30-2019, 11:48 PM
Let?s say that this is true, which it isn?t, but let?s pretend that it is. If the whole point of saying we are keeping Joe was to help him ?save face? then him leaving for Rutgers and us immediately hiring the other Rutgers candidate would do the exact opposite. This is the perception people would have of Joe: ?So you met with your AD for four hours begging to keep your job, just to announce two days later that you are leaving??

I can tell you, that would rub his next school the absolute wrong way.

Bubb Rubb
11-30-2019, 11:50 PM

I am now much dumber for having read this. And I was already dangerously dumb. Thanks a lot.

BeastMan
11-30-2019, 11:52 PM
He was trolling the entire time, he had another thread earlier doing the same thing that was locked.

He?s on a break and if it continues when he comes back he?ll be done

sonof34
11-30-2019, 11:53 PM

STFU...you?d take Pastor Freeze with Croom as OC if it meant getting rid of Moorhead

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 11:54 PM
STFU...you?d take Pastor Freeze with Croom as OC if it meant getting rid of Moorhead

THIS

Maroonbulldog
12-01-2019, 01:00 AM

http://twitter.com/PeteThamel/status/1201016116140822529

Cloak
12-01-2019, 01:06 AM
Lol

Really Clark?
12-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Most everybody knew he was just being a douche with his original post and there was no merit to it. Had a thread locked earlier being a douche

Commercecomet24
12-01-2019, 01:17 AM
Most everybody knew he was just being a douche with his original post and there was no merit to it. Had a thread locked earlier being a douche

Yeah where'd that dude come from. Hardly seen him on here and the last 2 days he's either started or been in every thread. Few more like that too. Odd.

Really Clark?
12-01-2019, 01:27 AM
Yeah where'd that dude come from. Hardly seen him on here and the last 2 days he's either started or been in every thread. Few more like that too. Odd.

I don’t know. He definitely got triggered and kept being a insufferable

Commercecomet24
12-01-2019, 01:46 AM
I don’t know. He definitely got triggered and kept being a insufferable

007 brother maybe? lol

Really Clark?
12-01-2019, 01:51 AM
007 brother maybe? lol

Haha. Well they both got banned...you may be on something.

Gordon Gekko
12-01-2019, 07:47 AM
I’m mean if we’re banning folks for wild rumors that didn’t come true a lot more folks need a break than just dead head.

msstate7
12-01-2019, 07:50 AM
delete

msstate7
12-01-2019, 07:52 AM
I’m mean if we’re banning folks for wild rumors that didn’t come true a lot more folks need a break than just dead head.

This was just a troll thread. If you look at it as real though, it's different bc deadhead said no one should be able to post rumors unless they name their source by name here.

Gordon Gekko
12-01-2019, 08:06 AM
This was just a troll thread. If you look at it as real though, it's different bc deadhead said no one should be able to post rumors unless they name their source by name here.

I got that he was making fun of all the rumors that have been posted lately. It?s seems a little much to ban him for that when so much as been treated as gospel and not been correct.

BeastMan
12-01-2019, 08:06 AM

He’s back Monday. There is a difference in rumors that end up being wrong and just trolling to troll.

Hambone
12-01-2019, 08:18 AM
Just confirmed Schiano to Rutgers.

People with sources are having a really bad stretch right now

RougeDawg
12-01-2019, 08:30 AM

Could have been a confederate bearshart that slipped through the cracks. With everything that?s been going on around here lately it could have easily happened and been overlooked.

BeastMan
12-01-2019, 08:31 AM
And let me add, I’ll give a user with an email that proves they’re a state fan a lot more rope than an account with humptydumpty@hotmail.com

DownwardDawg
12-01-2019, 08:42 AM
3 day break for trolling. If your info breaks as correct in the next 3 days, the ban will be lifted and I?ll personally issue a public apology. Enjoy your weekend

Thank you. Obvious trolling should always be a bannable offense.