PDA

View Full Version : Utah is an very well coached football team...

Coursesuper
11-30-2019, 10:00 PM
Fun to watch, get the most of what they have on hand.

War Machine Dawg
11-30-2019, 10:03 PM
That ship sailed last year when Jughead was hired. The fact we could've had Whittingham and voluntarily chose Jughead should tell us everything we need to know about our administration. They're incompetent.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-30-2019, 10:11 PM
Don?t remind me. He?s been my guy for years. Tough as nails. We?d have to add onto the stadium if he were here. He has the same demeanor as Jackie. Our fan base would rally around him as much or more than Jackie. But it ain?t happening.

Coursesuper
11-30-2019, 10:12 PM
That ship sailed last year when Jughead was hired. The fact we could've had Whittingham and voluntarily chose Jughead should tell us everything we need to know about our administration. They're incompetent.

Could care less at this point, just enjoy watching a team play like they do. Not the fastest or most talented, but they play together and everyone does their part, that?s fun to see these days. It?s getting rare.

I seen it dawg
11-30-2019, 10:15 PM
Thank you. We tried. No one would listen.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 10:24 PM
Do y'all seriously think he would have come here? All I have ever seen that said he would is 34. Most people thought that was silly.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 10:25 PM
Could care less at this point, just enjoy watching a team play like they do. Not the fastest or most talented, but they play together and everyone does their part, that?s fun to see these days. It?s getting rare.

I'm a big fan of the PAC, but it still isn't a very good league. They have several good teams, but noting really outstanding.

Cowbell
11-30-2019, 10:55 PM
I'm a big fan of the PAC, but it still isn't a very good league. They have several good teams, but noting really outstanding.

Are you just against everything that the majority of this group is for?

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 11:04 PM
Are you just against everything that the majority of this group is for?

What in the heck does that mean? I love PAC Football. I probabaly watch more of it than 99% of the posters here. Im flipping between two PAC games right now. I'm just being honest about it. They have a bunch of decent teams, but nothing really outstanding. Utah, if they get the breaks and play extremely well, might be able to win it all. There are several SEC teams that are better than them though. Same for the BIG. Don't be surprised if Oregon beats them next week. That one is a toss up.