PDA

View Full Version : Bitches!!

DoctorDawg
11-30-2019, 06:53 PM
Constant bitching for 3 days. Please start a bitch room so this board can be tolerable for those who accept we don't call the shots and still support our University. And NO, I don't accept mediocrity, and I want to do more than beat Ole Miss. HAIL STATE !!

DeputyDawg94
11-30-2019, 06:54 PM
Constant bitching for 3 days. Please start a bitch room so this board can be tolerable for those who accept we don't call the shots and still support our University. And NO, I don't accept mediocrity, and I want to do more than beat Ole Miss. HAIL STATE !!
17 you!!!!!!!

DoctorDawg
11-30-2019, 06:56 PM
And to you.

mparkerfd20
11-30-2019, 07:02 PM
Bitches? No that's what some of our Cigar boys are. Little nutless bitches.

DownwardDawg
11-30-2019, 07:04 PM
Please stop all these new threads calling posters names and bitching about bitching. We need some temporary or permanent bans to take place.

runwildjerious
11-30-2019, 07:05 PM

Eh, bitching about things and sharing rumors are the most fun parts of this board.

But to your concerns, I think we all agree that we should not settle for mediocrity and not let Ole Miss define us. However, our leadership very clearly endorsed those things today. You should be happy people are pissed off, that means they are still engaged and invested in the program. Let this loser of a coach we have stay around much longer and no one is going to give a shit what happens.

I know everyone is on an Egg Bowl high and happy as hell at the way we beat those bastards but don’t forget how every SEC game against a team with a pulse felt. Honestly, that shit in Knoxville this year should have been enough for everyone to see that this guy will never get it done here.

DoctorDawg
11-30-2019, 07:08 PM
"Please stop all these new threads calling posters names and bitching about bitching. We need some temporary or permanent bans to take place."

My recommendation was to make a place for bitching. So people bitching, and bitching about bitching, could have a place to bitch without others bitching.

DoctorDawg
11-30-2019, 07:14 PM
Eh, bitching about things and sharing rumors are the most fun parts of this board.

But to your concerns, I think we all agree that we should not settle for mediocrity and not let Ole Miss define us. However, our leadership very clearly endorsed those things today. You should be happy people are pissed off, that means they are still engaged and invested in the program. Let this loser of a coach we have stay around much longer and no one is going to give a shit what happens.

I know everyone is on an Egg Bowl high and happy as hell at the way we beat those bastards but don?t forget how every SEC game against a team with a pulse felt. Honestly, that shit in Knoxville this year should have been enough for everyone to see that this guy will never get it done here.

I do not disagree with any thing you said, it is the degree people are willing to go. We cannot wreck our program because we don't like the coach. It will all work out.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 07:18 PM
So many low count posters popping up all of a sudden trying to swing dick. Interesting

OLJWales
11-30-2019, 07:19 PM
"Please stop all these new threads calling posters names and bitching about bitching. We need some temporary or permanent bans to take place."

My recommendation was to make a place for bitching. So people bitching, and bitching about bitching, could have a place to bitch without others bitching.

You bitched in your very own anti bitching thread bitch.

Cowbell
11-30-2019, 07:19 PM
I do not disagree with any thing you said, it is the degree people are willing to go. We cannot wreck our program because we don't like the coach. It will all work out.

It will all work out? Explain please sir?

DoctorDawg
11-30-2019, 07:27 PM
You bitched in your very own anti bitching thread bitch.

Dammit. I did.

DoctorDawg
11-30-2019, 07:32 PM
So many low count posters popping up all of a sudden trying to swing dick. Interesting

I usually just read, moved over from sixpack when 34 left. This is your board, count post and suck my swinging dick.

OLJWales
11-30-2019, 07:32 PM

We're playing croom level football dumbass. We're not wrecking the program, it's JOMO, his apologist fans in the athletic department and football dumbass fans who dont know shit about football.

BeardoMSU
11-30-2019, 07:34 PM
Bitches?....spoken like an internet "doctor".

DoctorDawg
11-30-2019, 07:36 PM
We're playing croom level football dumbass. We're not wrecking the program, it's JOMO, his apologist fans in the athletic department and football dumbass fans who dont know shit about football.
Are you a coach or a dumbass who knows more than all of them?

State82
11-30-2019, 07:37 PM

You know, I have been thinking that exact same thing. Very prevalent the last few days.

MrKotter
11-30-2019, 07:40 PM

You certainly are part of the brainwashed, sit there and take it crowd which continues to plague this university. Until we get rid of fans like you or your type learns to think for yourself we will continue to be in winless situations like we are now

maroonmania
11-30-2019, 07:40 PM
Well, we are just following our HC's example given he spent 10 minutes in his post-game PC bitching.

DoctorDawg
11-30-2019, 07:44 PM
Well, we are just following our HC's example given he spent 10 minutes in his post-game PC bitching.
I didn't care for that either.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 08:02 PM
What the bitch is happening here you bunch of bitches?

dawgday166
11-30-2019, 08:04 PM
What the bitch is happening here you bunch of bitches?

Seriously? You're bitching about too many bitches on here either bitching or bitching about bitching.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 08:06 PM
Seriously? You're bitching about too many bitches on here either bitching or bitching about bitching.

I legit lol’d at this one you bitch

DoctorDawg
11-30-2019, 08:10 PM
I am seriously bitching about all the bitches bitching without the proper place to bitch about bitches, bitches.

Dawgbite
11-30-2019, 08:12 PM

Bitching about bitching is a double negative, they cancel each other out. Now a bitch bitching about people bitching about other people bitching is,,,,,,,,, well it’s a bitch!

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 08:16 PM

Saying something that blatantly isn't true doesn't help you argument. We are not playing Croom level football.

dawgday166
11-30-2019, 08:17 PM
LMAO ... Is there any way to rep a whole thread ... or parts thereof?

OLJWales
11-30-2019, 08:21 PM
Saying something that blatantly isn't true doesn't help you argument. We are not playing Croom level football.

It's a helluva lot closer to true than not. When USM & ULL Go toe to toe with you in the trenches and you can't beat a team that lost to GA Southern is Croomesque.

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 08:42 PM

Croom was a bitch

Lord McBuckethead
11-30-2019, 09:52 PM

We could call it the Mother-in-Law room.

defiantdog
11-30-2019, 09:56 PM

Croom best Alabama with a freshmen qb

Behrdawg
11-30-2019, 10:01 PM

If you dislike the fact that folks are pissed about our shitty admin and coaches then perhaps you're in the wrong place.

I seen it dawg
11-30-2019, 10:08 PM
Th is a great thread. Carry on.