PDA

View Full Version : If Joe make coaches changes when will it happen?

Jack Lambert
11-30-2019, 06:30 PM
After signing day, before signing day or after bowl game?

gtowndawg
11-30-2019, 06:37 PM
I have a text saying David at 24/7 implied up to 5 coaches could be replaced. Did David say that? And is it a 100% fact that he?s been extended? Plenty of reports that say that was implied but nothing official. That?s another complaint about Cohen. Put something factual out. Things are a mess right now and he doesn?t have a clue how to at least try and settle the fan base down.

TrapGame
11-30-2019, 06:39 PM
I have a text saying David at 24/7 implied up to 5 coaches could be replaced. Did David say that? And is it a 100% fact that he?s been extended? Plenty of reports that say that was implied but nothing official. That?s another complaint about Cohen. Put something factual out. Things are a mess right now and he doesn?t have a clue how to at least try and settle the fan base down.

Absolute shit show.

Jack Lambert
11-30-2019, 06:42 PM

Drop season ticket price to 100.00 stadium wide would make me happy.

TimberBeast
11-30-2019, 06:44 PM
After signing day, before signing day or after bowl game?

Does it really even matter?

Jack Lambert
11-30-2019, 06:49 PM
Does it really even matter?

Hell yeah because I am buying mine.