PDA

View Full Version : Y'all some crybaby ass MFs

SDDawg
11-30-2019, 06:10 PM
Hadn't posted in a while but it's time. Yes, I'm not a huge fan of Joe. Yes, I wanted to see him go. No, he's not going and like some of you I'm a little aggravated about it. But let's get real for a minute.

Most of y'all are incredibly soft. I mean, like Charmin soft. You cry and whine and bitch and moan constantly. How about you man the **** up and go spend your time and money on something else or go write a check to Keenum and Cohen and be part of the solution. I mean Jesus F-ing Christ what did you expect this year?? I could have told you (and did tell people in real life and elsewhere) that 7 wins was the ceiling this year. We should have had the K-State or UTK game and we botched both of those. No one with half a *******ed lick of sense thought this was an 8 or 9 win team. No one thought this offense with limited skill players and no experienced QB was going to score 35 pts a game. You MFs need to check in to reality for a sec and quit living in a fantasy world. Most of y'all are either completely failing in real life or are just delusional about MSU. Again, it all comes down to being very soft mentally which 80% of you are.

One more thing. Ole Miss is a shitass team and University. Yes we should have curb stomped them but we're not built that way and this rivalry game tends to be close a lot. So quit bitching about that too.

BuckyIsAB****
11-30-2019, 06:12 PM
Hadn't posted in a while but it's time. Yes, I'm not a huge fan of Joe. Yes, I wanted to see him go. No, he's not going and like some of you I'm a little aggravated about it. But let's get real for a minute.

Most of y'all are incredibly soft. I mean, like Charmin soft. You cry and whine and bitch and moan constantly. How about you man the **** up and go spend your time and money on something else or go write a check to Keenum and Cohen and be part of the solution. I mean Jesus F-ing Christ what did you expect this year?? I could have told you (and did tell people in real life and elsewhere) that 7 wins was the ceiling this year. We should have had the K-State or UTK game and we botched both of those. No one with half a *******ed lick of sense thought this was an 8 or 9 win team. No one thought this offense with limited skill players and no experienced QB was going to score 35 pts a game. You MFs need to check in to reality for a sec and quit living in a fantasy world. Most of y'all are either completely failing in real life or are just delusional about MSU. Again, it all comes down to being very soft mentally which 80% of you are.

One more thing. Ole Miss is a shitass team and University. Yes we should have curb stomped them but we're not built that way and this rivalry game tends to be close a lot. So quit bitching about that too.

We are unprepared and incompetent on offense week in and week out. Thats all

msstate7
11-30-2019, 06:12 PM
I'm sick of y'all b*tching, so I'm gonna start a thread b*tching - OP

Dawgbite
11-30-2019, 06:13 PM
But. But. But. Oh wait Auburn just scored. Never mind.

Saltydog
11-30-2019, 06:20 PM
And when he gets his stupid ass fired next year you will be the first one to run here saying it should've happened last year. It's inevitable so why not just move on now and be done with it. The MF'er is awful.

MrKotter
11-30-2019, 06:30 PM

Who is more of a bitch, those that are pissed about Moorhead staying and want things changed or those that sit there and take it like you? Seems you are the Charmin soft little bitch to me

maroonmania
11-30-2019, 06:39 PM

Plus he says 7 wins was the ceiling but follows that with TWO games we botched.

Indndawg
11-30-2019, 06:41 PM

I guess bitching about bitching somehow raises testosterone levels.

BeardoMSU
11-30-2019, 06:43 PM

#triggered_from_all_yall_triggered

Dawgology
11-30-2019, 06:44 PM
Herp derp

Lord McBuckethead
11-30-2019, 06:45 PM
And thin skinned. What are we, a bunch of p Ussies.

dawgday166
11-30-2019, 06:45 PM
Lemme see if I got this straight:

So a big booster(s) gets pissed and threatens to pull their money unless they get their way and Joe stays. Or some such scenario.

Some fans who donate a lot less but do donate and love MSU threaten to pull their money and they some crybaby ass MFs.

Ok ... got it.

Cowbell
11-30-2019, 06:48 PM
We are unprepared and incompetent on offense week in and week out. Thats all

It?s unfortunate some people can?t see success/failure past wins/losses. It?s also unfortunate that we can?t have these conversations in person around a campfire where people don?t feel so big and bad.

BogeyGolfer
11-30-2019, 06:55 PM

If you are too stupid to see how far we have regressed, I can't help you...I have no coaching experience and could have won 8 games with three first rounders on defense last year. Joe has accomplished nothing so far, period.

sbt45
11-30-2019, 06:56 PM

Exactly. And dropping a bunch of garbage language.

BulldogBear
11-30-2019, 07:47 PM
If you are too stupid to see how far we have regressed, I can't help you...I have no coaching experience and could have won 8 games with three first rounders on defense last year. Joe has accomplished nothing so far, period.

This.

Absolutely NOTHING

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 08:18 PM

Outstanding post!

monroedawg5646
11-30-2019, 08:50 PM
It?s not JUST the wins and losses. Yes, any competent coach wins 10 last year that same competent coach had a clear path to 8 wins this year. Its more about the other things. Our players being fat and out of shape, being unorganized, penalties on the FIRST play of the game, playing soft, being down 100-0 to Auburn in the first 6 minutes, absolutely no improvement. The list goes on. It?s not crying, it?s facts.

SDDawg
12-07-2019, 07:38 PM

Still softer than tissue on here lol now y'all cryin about next year's game too

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Who is more of a bitch, those that are pissed about Moorhead staying and want things changed or those that sit there and take it like you? Seems you are the Charmin soft little bitch to me

It's not soft vs hard. It's adult vs toddler. The whiners are toddlers.

BeardoMSU
12-07-2019, 07:43 PM

Indeed.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ohhwNxuGh3gnyGG7S/giphy.gif

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2019, 07:43 PM
It?s not JUST the wins and losses. Yes, any competent coach wins 10 last year that same competent coach had a clear path to 8 wins this year. Its more about the other things. Our players being fat and out of shape, being unorganized, penalties on the FIRST play of the game, playing soft, being down 100-0 to Auburn in the first 6 minutes, absolutely no improvement. The list goes on. It?s not crying, it?s facts.

We were an 8 win team last year. Everybody BUT those wearing maroon glasses predicted it and they nailed it. I've never seen our fanbase as delusional as it was last year. It defied logic.

Mjoelner34
12-07-2019, 07:52 PM
Indeed.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3ohhwNxuGh3gnyGG7S/giphy.gif

Thank God I wasn't drinking anything or you would owe me new laptop!

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 07:52 PM
We were an 8 win team last year. Everybody BUT those wearing maroon glasses predicted it and they nailed it. I've never seen our fanbase as delusional as it was last year. It defied logic.

Yep. Won 9 the year before and that would've been 10 if Fitz ankle ain't broke. Lost to much better teams than any we played in 2018. Had pretty much the same team coming back the next year. So same team is 2 losses worst. You're an idiot.

Dawg2003
12-07-2019, 07:56 PM

This does not sound sane.

Homedawg
12-07-2019, 07:57 PM

One after another....

BeardoMSU
12-07-2019, 07:58 PM

Uh....discounting our offensive ineptitude for most of the season, we should have absolutely beaten Florida and won the bowl game...so that would've been 10. Saying otherwise is just being a contrarian. I don't know why you're going out of your way to die on this hill.

BeardoMSU
12-07-2019, 07:59 PM
This does not sound sane.

Wildcard, bitches!!!**

https://media.tenor.com/images/89ee4c8ec87ed31de4a4b42b33c3bdf0/tenor.gif

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Yep. Won 9 the year before and that would've been 10 if Fitz ankle ain't broke. Lost to much better teams than any we played in 2018. Had pretty much the same team coming back the next year. So same team is 2 losses worst. You're an idiot.

I'm not an idiot. We were predicted by Vegas to be an 8 win team. I said the same, before the season. We couldn't score the year before against goood defenses, and we had the same personnel coming back, as you pointed out. It played out as everybody but our delusional fans thought it would, yet y'all are geniuses and we are idiots, got it. I did miss it this year.....I said 7-5.

Homedawg
12-07-2019, 08:01 PM

Nope. We were at least a ten win team but the dips shit leading us couldn't get more than 260 yards in 4 sec losses and lost to an avg Iowa team. But whatever dude. I'll repeat this stat for the truly uninformed- if our defense had held every team we lost to 7 points, yes 7, we would have gone 0-3 and been in overtime in one. Get that thru your head. Complete and utter incompetence. But you and others, even after this year like his stupid ******

Homedawg
12-07-2019, 08:03 PM
I'm not an idiot. We were predicted by Vegas to be an 8 win team. I said the same, before the season. We couldn't score the year before against goood defenses, and we had the same personnel coming back, as you pointed out. It played out as everybody but our delusional fans thought it would, yet y'all are geniuses and we are idiots, got it. I did miss it this year.....I said 7-5.

Couldn't score this year and last? Common denominator???

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 08:04 PM

You're like Kevin Costner in the movie No Way Out. You're the Russian spy who was born here. Everything you wish for MSU keeps us right at mediocrity. That explains why you are so "passionate" in hate for the Bears.

You wanted Stans to stay -- massive mediocrity.
Now you want Joe to stay and you got your wish.

And what I'm reading from the Bears is they're pretty happy with Kiffin hire. They certainly ain't upset with it.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2019, 08:05 PM
Nope. We were at least a ten win team but the dips shit leading us couldn't get more than 260 yards in 4 sec losses and lost to an avg Iowa team. But whatever dude. I'll repeat this stat for the truly uninformed- if our defense had held every team we lost to 7 points, yes 7, we would have gone 0-3 and been in overtime in one. Get that thru your head. Complete and utter incompetence. But you and others, even after this year like his stupid ******

This! Our defense was improved last year over 2017 and we had the same players on offense and yet we regressed. Wonder what the difference was between 2017 and 2018? Coaching! Homedawg is the most accurate poster on this board and he's right again.

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Uh....discounting our offensive ineptitude for most of the season, we should have absolutely beaten Florida and won the bowl game...so that would've been 10. Saying otherwise is just being a contrarian. I don't know why you're going out of your way to die on this hill.

Actually it was the consensus opinion of us going in, except by our fans. Y'all were the contrarians. I'm not the one on the hill, y'all are. Seriously man, we did not have the offense to win 10, not when we played who we did.

Commercecomet24
12-07-2019, 08:06 PM
You're like Kevin Costner in the movie No Way Out. You're the Russian spy who was born here. Everything you wish for MSU keeps us right at mediocrity. That explains why you are so "passionate" in hate for the Bears.

And what I'm reading from the Bears is they're pretty happy with Kiffin hire. They certainly ain't upset with it.

That was a great movie!

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2019, 08:07 PM
Couldn't score this year and last? Common denominator???

And the year before. Common denominator?

BeardoMSU
12-07-2019, 08:08 PM

Hey, if he's a Kevin Costner movie, it's Waterworld!**

Liverpooldawg
12-07-2019, 08:09 PM

Actually what you guys are doing is exactly what we have always done. Also, you haven't seen me say I want Joe to stay. The opposite actually. I just know when to shut up for the good of the university. You people don't. Just shut up and let it play out. You are hurting the program and doing no god at all to your cause.

Really Clark?
12-07-2019, 08:19 PM

What? Get out of here with that. 32 PPG in 2017 and 26.3 PPG in conference. If we just match that offensively last year we are 12-1 with our defense, so in raw PPG game Average (overall and conference) last years team should have had at an absolute min 2 more wins. I don’t care what you think, all we had to do was maintained our offense from 2017 with 80% of our returning scorers returning, it wasn’t that difficult of a job to ask of a coach who is an offensive guru. You are getting as bad as double naught with some of your nonsense

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 08:23 PM

Where'd Vegas have us going into 2014 year? Hint: It wasn't good.

ETA: Where'd they have LSU going into this year?

Todd4State
12-07-2019, 08:24 PM

I never have understood using Vegas as a metric for anything. Their goal is to make money for themselves. And they're wrong at a fairly high rate if we're talking about reliability.

BeardoMSU
12-07-2019, 08:25 PM

Just like how the "experts" predict us to finish 7th in the west every year...

Guess we just just follow their lead and accept our station in life.*

dawgday166
12-07-2019, 08:28 PM
Just like how the "experts" predict us to finish 7th in the west every year...

Guess we just just follow their lead and accept our station in life.*

That's exactly what Liverpool is saying, as you've figured out. He's betting on us being MSU more than the team itself. And most years he is right and he will gloat about it. He wants us to stay there too.

Of course, being of superior football knowledge like he is he will want to say the "common denominator" was Fitz. Yet the same team with Fitz against superior competition in 2017 wins 10 the year before.

ETA: This is why he's Kevin Costner in No Way Out.

Homedawg
12-07-2019, 08:32 PM
Actually it was the consensus opinion of us going in, except by our fans. Y'all were the contrarians. I'm not the one on the hill, y'all are. Seriously man, we did not have the offense to win 10, not when we played who we did.

Keep dodging. Our high point in our 4 sec losses was 7 points.!! We had multiple nfl linemen in that team. The guy that led the sec in rushing this year. Another 1000 yard rusher to boot. The all time leading sec rushing qb. Yeah we had nothing.

Homedawg
12-07-2019, 08:33 PM

Maybe you should check your stats before you start arguing. ...
2017 we lost 4 sec games that w scored 3,10,24, and 28. The 28 was in a game we lost our qb in the first q. Yeah. So we scored more in two separate games than we did in 2018 Total. Yeah, close to the same. And to add, we hung 37 on LSU. So there's that. Smh. I don't expect a response. You won't have one to rebut it.

Doggie_Style
12-07-2019, 08:35 PM

Stay off the meth bro....it bad fo ya

Homedawg
12-07-2019, 08:36 PM
I never have understood using Vegas as a metric for anything. Their goal is to make money for themselves. And they're wrong at a fairly high rate if we're talking about reliability.

Actually Vegas, as a rule is pretty good in setting Initial lines. That's before a dollar is bet! Sure there are outliers like in anything. But if they weren't good there would be huge line swings every week. Amazing that's rare. Again, Vegas is good and a great standard actually.