PDA

View Full Version : Let?s go, Joe Mo!

ZedFedder
11-30-2019, 05:50 PM
If he is coming back, then we might as well give him our full support. If he stinks it up next year, he is gone anyway.

MetEdDawg
11-30-2019, 06:00 PM
If he is coming back, then we might as well give him our full support. If he stinks it up next year, he is gone anyway.

You can forget that. Some of these bitches on here are gonna go pout and literally go kick rocks.

I'll be supporting though because it's my job as a committed fan to support my players and university.

MarcoRubio
11-30-2019, 06:03 PM

17 Joe Moorehead.

He?s incompetent. Scheme, execution, discipline (on and off the field), assistant coaches, etc. The ONLY thing he has going for him is marginally above average recruiting, if that. After that arrogant display at the press conference Thursday night, he lost the ?nice guy? persona too.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 06:03 PM
You can forget that. Some of these bitches on here are gonna go pout and literally go kick rocks.

I'll be supporting though because it's my job as a committed fan to support my players and university.
They are like a gaggle of toddlers who didn't get their way. Now they are gonna hold their breaths till they do. The problem is they are tying to make the rest of us do the same. I ain't gonna do it.

Commercecomet24
11-30-2019, 06:06 PM
I bleed maroon and white! That's why this hurts so much is that the people in charge are telling us it's ok to be mediocre. I don't settle for mediocrity in my job or from my family so it's hard to accept this. I will always support the team and pull for MSU to win in everything but it doesn't mean I have to agree with or like our coach. I always want what's best for MSU!! I don't have confidence at all that joe can figure this out but in my heart I hope he does! I love MSU!

ZedFedder
11-30-2019, 06:09 PM
I don’t think he is the guy for the job. But guess what? He IS the guy for next year. So why not cheer for a huge year?

gravedigger
11-30-2019, 06:33 PM
I bleed maroon and white! That's why this hurts so much is that the people in charge are telling us it's ok to be mediocre. I don't settle for mediocrity in my job or from my family so it's hard to accept this. I will always support the team and pull for MSU to win in everything but it doesn't mean I have to agree with or like our coach. I always want what's best for MSU!! I don't have confidence at all that joe can figure this out but in my heart I hope he does! I love MSU!

That is not what they are telling you. They are saying they dont share your conclusion.

I do not like this years results either. I just do not agree that it is the result of poor head coaching. I think it is the result of a number of factors that sometimes got the better of us and sometimes did not.

This panic mob mentality is silly.

R2Dawg
11-30-2019, 06:40 PM

I will support MSU and our teams but Joe lost me with his insulting crap at the press conference. I'll still cheer on my team and will never root for them to lose like some.

There is a difference in supporting your team and supporting an arrogant coach who just told the fanbase (including you) to go kick rocks and whatever else. The egg bowl atmosphere was great Thursday. Joe never thanked fans for supporting and creating a home field advantage, he spent his time running everyone down.

bobcat91
11-30-2019, 06:40 PM
I'm sick of the stupidity. It's over with. I here all the whining and moaning like a little kid. Time to grow up and act like a man. He isnt going anywhere this year.

Lord McBuckethead
11-30-2019, 06:42 PM
That is not what they are telling you. They are saying they dont share your conclusion.

I do not like this years results either. I just do not agree that it is the result of poor head coaching. I think it is the result of a number of factors that sometimes got the better of us and sometimes did not.

Agreed. Go Dawgs.

bobcat91
11-30-2019, 06:43 PM
I will support MSU and our teams but Joe lost me with his insulting crap at the press conference. I'll still cheer on my team and will never root for them to lose like some.

There is a difference in supporting your team and supporting an arrogant coach who just told the fanbase (including you) to go kick rocks and whatever else. The egg bowl atmosphere was great Thursday. Joe never thanked fans for supporting and creating a home field advantage, he spent his time running everyone down.

I realize you like others want to push a narrative but he did tweet out a pic of the egg bowl calling us the greatest fans in the world. You're pissed. He was pissed. It's time to move on. All the pouting and moaning in the world isnt going to change anything

Commercecomet24
11-30-2019, 06:44 PM

Ok throw out this years results then and look at last years results. We make the name stupid mistakes we look unprepared and our offense sucks. So who's fault is that if not the hcs? Sorry but joe has proven over and over again he can't Get it done. Y'all can't see that I can't help you.

Todd4State
11-30-2019, 06:46 PM

Boom! I cheer for MSU. I don?t cheer for Joe Moorhead.

msbulldog
11-30-2019, 06:48 PM

I'm with you CC, I will support my Alma Mater, my team and my players! I don't agree with what's happening, but it will not sway my love and support of MSU. Hail State!!

TrapGame
11-30-2019, 06:50 PM

Are you for real?

Joe has got to change his entire philosophy about his offense, how he prepares and oversees a team. He's in way over his head in the SEC. This ain't being an OC in the Big10 or head coaching in the Patriot League.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-30-2019, 06:54 PM
Ok throw out this years results then and look at last years results. We make the name stupid mistakes we look unprepared and our offense sucks. So who's fault is that if not the hcs? Sorry but joe has proven over and over again he can't Get it done. Y'all can't see that I can't help you.

Thank you. Suspensions don't explain the lack of discipline. Injuries don't explain the lack of good gameplans. Fitz not fitting his system doesn't explain that lack of adjustment to what he can do well. Having a bad S&C program and ST coach is his fault since he hired them, but that doesn't explain the lack of physical effort during games like Mitchel literally not running a route on the last play vs KState.

All roads lead to Moorhead being a bad coach. The effort is lacking, the coaching is poor, the players act like they don't care on the sideline, the offense is below average for the 2nd straight year, etc etc all have 1 thing in common: Joe Moorhead.

gravedigger
11-30-2019, 06:54 PM

1. No coach in our history hasn?t had the problem of making and the team making repeated mistakes to include Mullen and Sherrill. It is revisionist to suggest otherwise.

2. Have the humility to at least consider everyone else doesnt come to the same conclusions you do.

Damn.

Commercecomet24
11-30-2019, 06:58 PM
1. No coach in our history hasn?t had the problem of making and the team making repeated mistakes to include Mullen and Sherrill. It is revisionist to suggest otherwise.

2. Have the humility to at least consider everyone else doesnt come to the same conclusions you do.

Damn.

I don't mind people having different views from me but why can't you have the humility to understand my view. I never commented on any post you've made you commented on my post so you must be the one having trouble with differing opinions. I just stayed my opinion then you tried to tell me how wrong I was. See how that works !

Damn!

BogeyGolfer
11-30-2019, 06:58 PM
They are like a gaggle of toddlers who didn't get their way. Now they are gonna hold their breaths till they do. The problem is they are tying to make the rest of us do the same. I ain't gonna do it.

You got what you deserve, I hope you enjoy being irrelevant and out of most games within the first quarter against a quality team...

Cowbell
11-30-2019, 07:06 PM
CC, I am 100% with you. For the first time in my life, I truly see why we are MSU. People make excuses for mediocrity and don’t realize what it takes to be held to a high standard.

ShotgunDawg
11-30-2019, 07:06 PM
I just want to win.

I'm going to assume the people in charge have more info than me until proven otherwise.

R2Dawg
11-30-2019, 07:19 PM
I realize you like others want to push a narrative but he did tweet out a pic of the egg bowl calling us the greatest fans in the world. You're pissed. He was pissed. It's time to move on. All the pouting and moaning in the world isnt going to change anything

Never once did I say I was changing anything. This is a message board; people post their opinions. Joe may not be a great coach, I ain't pissed about that, not happy but I have moved on game after game and will always pull for the dawgs. But his public insulting MSU and fans and then some private pat on the back is BS. He owes a public statement or something to address his pathetic display at press conference. It ain't hard.

So it is OK for Joe to call us all POS one minute and then say you are the greatest the next? Yeah that makes for a great relationship and leader.

gravedigger
11-30-2019, 07:19 PM
Are you for real?

Joe has got to change his entire philosophy about his offense, how he prepares and oversees a team. He's in way over his head in the SEC. This ain't being an OC in the Big10 or head coaching in the Patriot League.

Yes. For real. Imagine that. Someone who doesn?t share your point of view.

MrKotter
11-30-2019, 07:24 PM
Nope. 17 him. After his presser I don?t see anyone could pull for him

Bdawg
11-30-2019, 07:33 PM

Your last sentence really bothers me here, along with how this whole thing got out and how the administration handled it. But I think most people on here don't want to wait to see if he stinks it up to can him next year. The only reason he should stay is if the administration thinks he's still a long term solution. And after watching his offense for 2 full years, he doesn't show me where he will adapt or try to bend his offense to fit our strengths. If we played all year with the effort we played with Thursday, I believe we would be in much better shape this year. Again, that's an indictment on the coach for letting the team get away without 100% effort. Also the game planning after bye weeks and play calling at certain times are just baffling. I think all these things are real red flags against Moorhead and if he won't show the ability to adapt and get 100% out of his team in year 2, why will year 3 be any different. Should have been done this year in my opinion but I will just have to support my dawgs gritting my teeth if nothing changes in year 3. Good luck to him. He's going to need it.

shrimp
11-30-2019, 07:49 PM

100% agreed.

gravedigger
11-30-2019, 07:51 PM

I don't mind people having different views from me but why can't you have the humility to understand my view. I never commented on any post you've made you commented on my post so you must be the one having trouble with differing opinions. I just stayed my opinion then you tried to tell me how wrong I was. See how that works !

Damn!

You said "If yall cant see that, I cant help you".

Yes you can help us. You can leave the possibility that we dont see it your way. Wanting Joe to stay isnt necessarily settling for mediocrity. It's realizing that the results last year and this yeart is possible and non fireable offense.

I think you are a good poster on this board. I dont need to agree with you to think that.

Far more embarassing than the press conference is the crap spewed on this board for over a year and specifically the day of the egg bowl.

dawgday166
11-30-2019, 07:52 PM
I said the other night after he once again dissed the 2018 team that I never wanted him to win another game anywhere. I take that back. I want him to win one ... the Egg next year ... that's what it's all about.

Commercecomet24
11-30-2019, 07:52 PM

Yes you can help us. You can leave the possibility that we dont see it your way. Wanting Joe to stay isnt necessarily settling for mediocrity. It's realizing that the results last year and this yeart is possible and non fireable offense.

I think you are a good poster on this board. I dont need to agree with you to think that.

Far more embarassing than the press conference is the crap spewed on this board for over a year and specifically the day of the egg bowl.

I only said that after you told me how wrong I was. You got the problem with others not me.

deadheaddawg
11-30-2019, 07:54 PM
He is the coach for next year. Support the TEAM for now. It's unfortunate he is part of the TEAM but he is.

If/when wheels fall off next season start your very vocal craziness. But he's part of the team we should want to succeed.

I'm not sure what some people goals are right now. If he isn't the guy, which I don't think he is, it will be even moor evident next year and he will be gone.

He's here for another year. Unless he starts to turn things around this will be the last one......so unless you just don't want him to turn it around, which would be absurd, it doesn't make a difference if you pout and stomp your feet or you support the players. It's one more year and he's out.

Commercecomet24
11-30-2019, 07:56 PM

Here's my original post that you decided to tell me how wrong I was. I stayed MY opinion and you didn't like it. Sorry my man but you called me out.

I bleed maroon and white! That's why hurts so much is that the people in charge are telling us it's ok to be mediocre. I don't settle for mediocrity in my job or from my family so it's hard to accept this. I will always support the team and pull for MSU to win in everything but it doesn't mean I have to agree with or like our coach. I always want what's best for MSU!! I don't have confidence at all that joe can figure this out but in my heart I hope he does! I love MSU!

OLJWales
11-30-2019, 08:00 PM

This is a great post. My sentiments as well. But this is a cluster **** of epic proportions keeping this sub par coach who tells those who dont like the direction of the program to kiss his ass.

USM & ULL went toe to toe with us in the trenches and we lost in Knoxville where GA Southern won. Failed to hold serve vs K_State and looked like a moose trying to impregnate a washing machine vs an awful defense in the egg bowl.

Stupid shit like this steals my egg bowl high. Total buzz kill.

Homedawg
11-30-2019, 08:58 PM

Sure grave, we had great head coaching. You're smarter than that..... I thought. Not one but 2 years of substandard preparation and execution. I don't need to see another 12 games to let me know what my eyes have already seen. It's not THAT we lose, it's how we lose.

Behrdawg
11-30-2019, 10:24 PM

Go away