PDA

View Full Version : Per Twitter...

CJDAWG85
10-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Mike Davis (foot) is probable for Saturday's game. Can't imagine he will be anywhere close to 100%.

Connor Shaw missed practice again today with an illness.

Tbonewannabe
10-29-2013, 01:03 PM
We can only hope. I was really hoping for more ots but I am glad SC won. Hopefully we can beat that ass. This game can swing our season in a good way, opposite from the Bama game last year.

FISHDAWG
10-29-2013, 01:08 PM
We can only hope. I was really hoping for more ots but I am glad SC won. Hopefully we can beat that ass. This game can swing our season in a good way, opposite from the Bama game last year.

^^^it will take something like this to regain lost confidence ^^^

maroonmania
10-29-2013, 01:27 PM

I was very much hoping they would lose. Not only does pulling that game out against Mizzou lift the whole spirit of their team but now that they are a major player again in winning the SEC East they will get EVERY judgement call against us on the field Saturday from the SEC refs. Just watch it and see.

BulldogBear
10-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Remember, we need to be blowing up Clowney's twitter account with links to stories about career ending injuries ;) **

BeastMan
10-29-2013, 01:29 PM
[/B]

^^^it will take something like this to regain lost confidence ^^^

No doubt. We need momentum badly

CJDAWG85
10-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Mike Davis says he's ok. I still don't think he's 100% though.

Tbonewannabe
10-29-2013, 01:34 PM
I want the monkey off Mullen's back of never beating insert ranking here. I want to beat a team not in a slump. I think it will do more for us. I hope SC has a hangover from scratching it out.

maroonmania
10-29-2013, 01:40 PM
And speaking of SEC officiating and judgement calls our offense in 3 SEC games has now been called for FIVE holding penalties. The opposing offenses in those 3 SEC games have been called for ZERO holding penalties. And believe me our opponents HAVE held. That first LSU touchdown was one of the worst holds in the open field I have ever seen but alas no call was warranted per the illustrious SEC officiating crew.

MarketingBully01
10-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Interesting, so it was bad for LSU to lose against Georgia but it is also bad for USC to win in a close emotional fashion. I think USC will come out flat and will not be focused on us. An OT game like that coming back the way they did will take a lot out of them. If we can start out strong, we can have the upper hand. We need our offense to come out firing on all cylinders. Also the morning game favors the away team. I think we win by 3 or 7.

Barking 13
10-29-2013, 01:45 PM
And speaking of SEC officiating and judgement calls our offense in 3 SEC games has now been called for FIVE holding penalties. The opposing offenses in those 3 SEC games have been called for ZERO holding penalties. And believe me our opponents HAVE held. That first LSU touchdown was one of the worst holds in the open field I have ever seen but alas no call was warranted per the illustrious SEC officiating crew.

orders from Slive.... if there is some kind of off the wall penalty, we'll get it...

CJDAWG85
10-29-2013, 01:49 PM
Interesting, so it was bad for LSU to lose against Georgia but it is also bad for USC to win in a close emotional fashion. I think USC will come out flat and will not be focused on us. An OT game like that coming back the way they did will take a lot out of them. If we can start out strong, we can have the upper hand. We need our offense to come out firing on all cylinders. Also the morning game favors the away team. I think we win by 3 or 7.

Very optimistic. I'm not going to go that far, but I will say there are a number of things in our favor in this game. If we can play a complete game, then we have a good chance.

CJDAWG85
10-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Apparently, this is the same virus that sidelined Shaw for the beginning of last weekend's game according to ESPN. This guy just can't catch a break. Seems like he's being held together by duct tape and super glue. We need to put a few good hits on him.