PDA

View Full Version : This MSU hate need to stop

msudawglb
11-30-2019, 05:32 PM
A bunch of you guys need to STFU. All of this boycott the games bullshit talk needs to stop. The players deserve better than what a bunch of y?all are doing and saying. Geez, I dislike Moorhead too but damn, maybe he will replace some coaches and learn from some of his mistakes. Just damn... let?s talk about possible new position coaches and bowl destinations.

Liverpooldawg
11-30-2019, 05:37 PM
Some them have completely lost the plot. It's disgusting.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-30-2019, 05:52 PM
Regardless of what you, me, or anybody think about Moorhead, a few posters are just mad because they had crap information. They thought they were bigshots and had inside info, when in reality, they couldn't find Davis Wade Stadium without a map. I've talked to MH (big booster), HF (big booster), and others, and they laugh when I tell them some of the crap that is spewed on here as inside sources. Regardless of what everyone was laughably told on here, Moorhead wasn't getting fired at 6-6. That was never going to happen.

And some posters would be willing to destroy our entire university if it allowed them to just say one time, "I knew everything".

Having said that, I'm not on the Moorhead train, but I hope he can get me on board with some improvement.

MaroonFlounder
11-30-2019, 06:20 PM
A bunch of you guys need to STFU. All of this boycott the games bullshit talk needs to stop. The players deserve better than what a bunch of y?all are doing and saying. Geez, I dislike Moorhead too but damn, maybe he will replace some coaches and learn from some of his mistakes. Just damn... let?s talk about possible new position coaches and bowl destinations.

I would love to see a complete overhaul on offensive coaching staff, including someone that will tell Joe his offense sucks, and force a change in play-calling strategy.

S&C and special teams staff changes. And a more aggressive recruiting strategy. Take advantage of the upper hand we now hold over Landshark U.